[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont get me wrong, this is not a very good game, BUT I believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Dont get me wrong, this is not a very good game, BUT I believe there is some good within it.
I think WoC should not be remastered, but remade, completely, do away with all the shit people didnt like, and bring back the shit people did like. I think there is potential for a good Crash game here somewhere.
What do you guys think?
>>
https://youtu.be/IJ2U2HwJvoU
>>
Couldn't agree more. It definitely could have been great if it was polished more.

Did love how the voice actors of the elemental masks were famous actors. Hearing the voice of Luke Skywalker in a Crash game was pretty surprising, to say the least.
>>
It wasn't THAT terrible besides having too much vehicle sections.
>>
the loading times were ass on ps2
>>
>>384531946
but even the standard gameplay felt floaty and slow
>>
I agree that there's something in there. The platformer levels are solid when they're not just a corridor littered with Nitro.

For a remaster to work they'd practically have to make a new game from the ground up. I'd rather get a quasi-remake of Wrath of Cortex with completely new levels inspired by WoC.

WoC's biggest problems are the clunky vehicle controls and levels that could have been split into two. Fix that and it's mediocre at least.
>>
>>384531406
I think the stuff to take away from WoC is
Crunch Bandicoot
The Elementals
some level designs / themes

but I think it would be cool if other bosses teamed up with Elementals instead of just Crunch

Koala Kong + Ro- Ko
Ripper Roo + Wa-Wa
Dingodile + Py-Ro
Tiny Tiger + Lo-Lo
imagine the boss fights
then at the end Crunch can be the final boss with all the Elementals
>>
File: 1497656797634.gif (54KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497656797634.gif
54KB, 800x608px
>>384531406
What would be the point?
Here's something people that want twinsanity and/or WoC remade with things changed or cut content added back in should consider.

Why not just have a new game?

Twinsanity is literally 1/3 of a game anyway so Why not just take the cut content and put togteher a twinsanity 2?

Woc is just crash 3 with a lot more experimenting, so why not just ask for a crash in the same vein as 2/3 with some new aspects?
>>
File: 1482094548309.png (573KB, 882x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1482094548309.png
573KB, 882x1159px
>>384533013
>Woc is just crash 3 with a lot more experimenting, so why not just ask for a crash in the same vein as 2/3 with some new aspects?
I mean thats kinda what I said

mostly I just want to see Crunch and the Elementals return, I dont care if the game is entirely new or some fragments of WoC are in it, I just want Crunch to make a return to the series
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.