[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this game worth trying out for the customization or is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (113KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
113KB, 460x215px
is this game worth trying out for the customization or is it really as horrible as the steam reviews say it is
>>
its honestly terrible but if you are checking it out for the customization and not the gameplay i guess you might as well give it a shot
>>
>>384530081
Yep. Low as fuck playerbase. Huge cheater problem. Broken matchmaking.

I wish a competent studio would make a crime/cops simulator with this level of customization.
>>
>>384530081
How many times did this game died and got revived again?
>>
>>384530081
Yeah its not good. I bought this game in its original iteration and it had so many problems. I gave it another try after reloaded and it just went even further downhill. Was so pissed about this game back then shut down about 2 months after launch was ridiculous.

>>384532001
>Huge cheater problem.
This was also a huge problem in its original incarnation not surprised its still an issue.
>>
>>384530081
The run down is these two;

Play as a cop if you wanna win.
Play as a criminal if you want to thrive against cheaters.

Half the time you get set up with smurfers (cops who lower their rank to win against noobs), and to add more salt into the the mix, most of them are cheating.

Oh guess what?
Higher levels who smurfs them selves get rockets and if you just started, well... you might as well just uninstall the game at that point.

Either persevere and grind your level. or just join the cops.
>>
>>384530081
Game's been in a death spiral for years.
>>
Before there was an ingame shop the game was really good.

Now its beyond bad. Beyond P2W. Not worth trying anymore.
>>
Too much grinding, P2W, cheaters, repetitive missions. Customization is GOAT though.

Get GTA Online, with all its problems it's still light years better.
>>
File: 1487831269773.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487831269773.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>Waiting offside down street by shops for crims
>Crim car pulls up, smashes windows for loot
>Get crim in trap with another car hidden on other side of street
>Suddenly enemy crims from behind and down street straight across from shop
>There are more crims than us
>We set up a trap only to get trapped by more crims
>>
>>384532001
Matchmaking isn't broken. You're just experiencing the symptoms of a dead game. You literally only have like 60 people to play against.
>>
>>384534353
That's just some fucking fantabulous logic you got there...

Even when the game was thriving it was pretty much the same shit.
But regardless yeah the game is pretty much dying thanks to the imbalance and bullshitery
>>
>>384535363
By that I mean that there is simply not much that match making can do because it has such a small pool of players to choose from. Players of your skill level simply don't exist.
>>
>>384535463
and i'm telling you their matchmaking was shit since the beginning.

It's been like that. Smurfers fucking your day up because the devs cant be bothered to make the game fair to new comers
>>
Holy shit, this game still exists? I could have sworn they shut it down.
>>
>>384536062
They did.

It's like on PS4 now too or some shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.