[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tera any good? Been wanting to play a decent mmo nowdays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: tera-1.png (3MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tera-1.png
3MB, 1600x1000px
Is Tera any good? Been wanting to play a decent mmo nowdays
>>
people only play it because cute girls
>>
>>384528715
Its pedophile garbage
>>
>>384528715
MMO's are dead, man
Just let it go
>>
File: Why Anyone Plays TERA.webm (3MB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
Why Anyone Plays TERA.webm
3MB, 960x600px
>>384528715
Does this webm make you want to play?

There's your answer.
>>
>>384528715
>Is *insert post 2009 mmo game* good?
No
>>
>>384528956
Good way to put it

Except it doesn't include the fucking pedo bait.
>>
>Make my character an Amani
>Work super hard in character creator to make him as non-human as possible, ends up pretty edgy but better than playing as boring human.
>Excited to step into fantasy world and see whats up
>Wade through a waist-deep sea of lolis for the entirety of the game.
>Feel like I stand out too much which triggers my autism so eventually quit

It was okay, kinda generic.
>>
>decent mmo
>>
>>384528956
Should have used the loli race.
>>
advertised with a combat system which is revolutionary because you press the mouse button instead of the 1 key for your auto attacks. how fucking original

otherwise it has no purpose to exist other than being fapping material for pedophiles.
>>
>>384528715
I give Tera credit, they tried something new, for better or worse. Unless you really want to play as a loli, you will you will probably drop it after a week.
>>
It pretty much the best mmo combat. It too bad that the developers squander it for many years. It's even more shame that nobody really tries to copy the combat.
>>
File: 1498635330290.png (127KB, 502x840px) Image search: [Google]
1498635330290.png
127KB, 502x840px
>>384529201
>excited that Amani is going to be the dragon race
>male get to have those bestial look
>female are just fucking human
This still pisses me off, even to this day
>>
>>384528956
Not true I played it for the sexy dragon bitches.

Sadly it was still a trash MMO and the game kept making race exclusive, overpowered classes for the pedobait race and the other shitty waifu races, so I gave up.
>>
>>384528956
Those physics are hilarious. Especially near the end where the hand clipping makes it look like her breast has collapsed.
>>
>>384531212
The females were perfect you stupid furfag.
I only wish the new costumes would stop turning their feet into normal human feet.
>>
>>384528715

Try dungeon fighter online
>>
>>384531559
And then there this retarded normie. It sad that you're the reason these kind of stuff happen.
>>
>>384531694
No shit, most people not being degenerate furfags is the reason you don't get furfag waifubait everywhere, bless this earth.
>>
>>384531559
>everything is either color-swapped humans or furfag shit
Furfags & normies ruin fucking everything
>>
>>384528715
Tera was good, it's pure trash now. Like literally every fun part of it has been removed.

Unless, like, you ERP.

Try ESO or FFXIV, they aren't especially great but they're the only playable MMOs currently.
>>
>>384528715
>>384528956
I stopped playing because i was jacking off too much everytime i went into town.
>>
>>384531962
>Amani females
>Color swapped humans
Not with those feet, hands or hair.
>>
>>384531846
>degenerate furfags
>playing a shitty monster girl
>in a game where there lolis and fanservice is the norm
Kettle calling the pot black

>>384532086
Stop being retarded.
>>
>>384532143
No, if I was advocating the use of Elin then you'd have a point. Monster girl race is perfect for people who want a little spice without wanting to fucik dogs and you can fuck off furfag.
>>
>>384532306
Except they should have done with the male instead of half assing it like the elin and the popori. It probably the least combo playable in the game and only snowflake retards like you would defend it because you wouldn't go all the way if it just normal human or full beast.
>>
>>384532557
They made the males furries because most furries are faggots anyway and straight men don't care that their badass dragon dude is something some degenerates want to fuck, nor do they think "hmmm, this tall, beautiful dragon woman would be so much better if she had the face of a crocodile".
>>
>>384532772
Now you're just being stupid about this. Good to know
>>
The grind increases exponentially when you hit level 30.

It's not worth it.
>>
>>384532869
Hey I'm not the one wishing his videogame girlfriend had iguana blowjob capacity.
>>
File: 1487389711667_1_.jpg (83KB, 444x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487389711667_1_.jpg
83KB, 444x561px
How is the combat? I saw some videos of it and it reminds me of monster hunter, it makes me want to play this.
>>
>>384533041
Hitting 60 is very easy. The problem is the gear grind, which is awful even if it's not so bad by MMO standards.
>>
File: tera amani.jpg (190KB, 1044x610px) Image search: [Google]
tera amani.jpg
190KB, 1044x610px
>>384532306
>if it's in the game it's because someone wants to fuck it
Normies are just as degenerate as the furfags.

And yeah, no, that's a color-swapped human with clompers & long nails. >muhhair isn't even remotely inhuman enough to be worth a mention.
It's only >perfect for people who want a little spice If you're the kind of degenerate fuck that still wants to fucking bang their character.

Take away the tits, make the face scales more prominent (like the male version), fuck with the facial features & make them THICKER (again, like the male) & you'll have a respectable inhuman female character.
>>
>>384533249
>Take away the tits, make the face scales more prominent (like the male version
Oh so you're a gay furfag, unsurprising.
Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>384533185
It dodging, using attack power to dodge, and you attack depending on which class. With range class, you have to aim/move cursor to your target while as a melee, you have to get close and attack.

>>384533249
Ignore him. He in too deep in the monstergirl meme
>>
>>384528715
I bought it right before it went free to play. Played it for a couple days, but then got distracted by some other game and never went back. It's pretty mediocre. If you're really looking for something to scratch that itch it might do the trick, but don't expect anything amazing.
>>
Good combat but after about 30 it's just an endless grind with no real endgame unless you count ERPing with pedos playing Elins content
>>
>>384533185
Best I've seen in mmorpg. Excluding vindi/closers/kritika and other shit that are instanced dungeon based. Downside is the game is trash once you get the gear grind part of it.

BDO is decent too but the game is hilarious boring
BnS combat is mediocre pseudo-tab targeting that relies heavily on having a decent ping
>>
>>384533559
Why are they called monstergirls if there's no monster?

>>384533429
>I'll just shitpost until they stop responding!
A good tactic, I use it myself sometimes. frequently
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.