[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jet Set Radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gum-jet-set-radio-by_2dforever.jpg (60KB, 850x635px) Image search: [Google]
gum-jet-set-radio-by_2dforever.jpg
60KB, 850x635px
Jet Set Radio thread
>>
>>384528230
what do jet set radio fans think of sunset overdrive?
>>
Jet set radio 3 when
>>
>>384528230
no sequel will ever happen.
>>
is the 2nd game Jet Radio Future any good? I have only played the first one. Is there any way to play it not on original Xbox?
>>
>>384528394
I bet if they did make it, it could sell well. The original 2 games took like 8 months to make. I don't see why not.
>>
Shut up and eat. Too bad, no bon appetit. Shut up and eat. You know, my love is sweet.
>>
>>384528587
which song is that? sounds sexual
>>
>>384528736

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdl-LIH1XgM
>>
>>384528304

I thought it looked and controlled well. I just didn't like the tower defense shit and the saints row meme shit.
>>
>>384528568
True. Youtubers will lap it up and their audiences will conveniently pretend as though they've always been a fan of the series like with the crash remake.
>>
>>384528469

It's at least playable on 360. It's a better game than the first one by far imo.
>>
>>384528469
Removes the medium/large graffiti mechanic and replaces it with batches of small ones. Has a lot more areas, and is more based on speed and combos than going around the city spraying around.

Not a bad game, but the feeling is certainly different.
>>
>>384529515

Crash was always a normie series though. They gave jsrf away with a popular og xbox bundle. That's the only way a normie touched that game.
>>
>>384528230
That girl with the stripped panties was one of my first faps.
>>
Both games need a hd port on the switch
>>
>>384528469

Xbox One is most likely going to support it with enhancements, but nothing official yet. Future is absolutely worth playing.
>>
>>384530102

I'd buy a Switch for that, provided it doesn't also come to PS4 or PC.
>>
>>384528304
Alright game but it tries too hard to be funny
>>
>>384528304
Missed opportunity. Game needs skates so you aren't slow as shit when not grinding, and the grinding needed to be speed up as well at least 2x. Tone down the saint's row meme tier shit, and implement a lock on aim instead of a third person aim. It would better fit the new pace and flow of the game.
>>
>>384529620
i kinda hate having to do those combos anyway for the large graffiti
>>
File: 027.jpg (51KB, 659x492px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
51KB, 659x492px
>>384530713
so its like jet set radio with guns?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.