[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're replaying this alongside chugga right /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

You're replaying this alongside chugga right /v/?
>>
>>384527009
no I don't keep up with that particular e-celeb
I'm probably gonna play it soon though, played SSS last month, was pretty great
>>
Watching Let's Plays is a sign that you are mentally underdeveloped
>>
>does his research on his games, his enthusiasm really shows
>humor that's just the right amount of tacky
>no facecam

Is Chuggaaconroy, dare I say it, /our guy/?
>>
>>384527237
Yes
>>
>>384527237
No, he is way to nice and friendly of a person to be /ourguy/.
>>
>>384527237
always has been
>>
>rpg
>the special moves are all activated through consumables

There's not alot that's worse on paper than that.
>>
Yep, just getting through Gritzy desert right now. Music is a lot better than I remember.

>>384527237
Listening to some of his anecdotes from his childhood makes him sound like he's had a troubled life just like me :(
>>
>>384527009
This is one of the worst JRPGs I've ever played. And I've played a lot of JRPGs.
I wouldn't play this again even if you paid me, nor would I watch your cancerous LP.
>>
>>384527237
> does his research on his games
I absolutely hate all youtubers but this is literally all it takes for me not to wish death upon you during my nightly satanic summonings.
>>
>>384527505
It might not be the best Mario RPG, but is it really that bad?
>>
>>384527495
This was probably my main problem with SPM, as well as it being a complete 180 from the original two
>>
>>384527651
this
>>
>>384527495
i understand his logic behind defending the decision, but i still think its a rather poor decision.
>>
>>384527841
yes it is
>>
>>384528702
Why
>>
>>384528390
eh, that's a platformer with some action rpg elements. Its lame to even use those attacks anyway, so no harm imo.
>>
>>384528447
who's logic? How did he defend it?
>>
>>384527234
As is browsing /v/.
>>
>>384527009
I was glad when I heard superstar saga was getting a remake, however then I saw that they were using that 3D model or whatever that they used in dream team and I was completely disgusted. Nothing in the world would make me buy that shitty remaster.
>>
>>384529584
chuggaconroy, he did try to defend it by showing that there are four characters, and that trying to keep track of BP for 4 characters in addition to thier HP might be too clustered and difficult to keep track of.

which i can understand this, i was a retarded child, but i think its still a lazy way to not give every bro/baby unique bros attacks.
>>
>>384529584
Just said that BP would be hard to track across 4 characters rather than the two

They could've just combined their BP during battles and split when fighting separately tbqh
>>
>play PiT
>get to the end of the desert area
>overly long cutscene plays before the bossfight
>die
>don't want to sit through that many textboxes again
>quit
>never play again
>>
Nah, lost my cart in a hotel room long ago and was never a fan anyway.
>>
>>384528848
Babies
>>
>>384527495
what's wrong with this?
>>
>>384530190
And...? there are a lot more problems than just that
>>
>>384527237
You have to be a 10 year old to enjoy his stuff.
>>
>>384530503
Babies suck
>>
>>384530467
?

You serious? Its the equivalent of depending on an item dedicated to Fira for every use of Fira in an FF game. Hell iirc they attack items weren't even sold, you just picked them up as you went.
>>
>>384530646
Just like every other let's player then?
>>
>>384530746
There's a shop to buy them.
>>
>>384529908
Sounds like a clusterfuck. Then you'd have to determine how much BP gets used from the adult and how much from the baby. Does the baby get depleted first or does the adult? When you finish the battle how does the remaining BP get distributed?
>>
>>384530751
Glad you understand.
>>
>>384527009
No, the only video of his that I ever watched was him saying goodbye to his ACNL town, which was nice and I enjoyed, but I don't want to see more of.
>>
>>384530812
then i remembered wrong. Even so its a clear as day downgrade from an MP System. Mario RPGs are are simplified but it was just retarded in this case, especially for a sequel.
>>
>>384530824
They could've worked out a system, better than the item system we got
>>
>>384531686
I guess. Though I don't really care for its return I didn't mind it in Partners in Time. Its not like coins were scarce. They didn't build the game around bros items.
>>
>>384527237
He was /ourguy/ until he got sick and didn't go to the pokemon concert. I wanted to see him but no. It was the same day as the smash 3ds demo though so I got to play with people there anyawy.
>>
>>384532038
This.
Coins were everywhere and the game showered you with bros items anyway.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.