[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triforce Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dungeons-scene.png (198KB, 584x490px) Image search: [Google]
dungeons-scene.png
198KB, 584x490px
Been thinking about picking this up, what should I expect? Is the multiplayer any good? Never got to experience Four Swords unfortunately so this seems like the next best thing.
>>
>>384515645
The game was pretty fun with multiplayer. I doubt it still hold up now considering most players moved on already. Its possible to play on your own but its not worth it. I recommend only getting it if you know you have someone else to play with.
>>
It's fucking awesome multiplayer and unplayable by yourself. Make of that what you will
>>
Sorry man, you've LONG missed the booming online community that game had.

doesn't help the fact that:
1. the online mode is region locked
2. patches to the game messed up the player search with this dumb question system.

youre lucky enough to even start a room outside of the beginning woodland area now.
>>
>>384515829
>>384515926
>>384516450
Damn I shoulda known....is there any sort of community that's still playing this at all?
>>
>>384515829
Someone elses.
You straight up can't start a match unless you have three people.
>>
>>384516758
You might find people on /v/ to play with. Btw. I played the game at release. Online was awesome.
>>
>>384516758
you can try asking around Gamefaqs for friend codes
>>
File: 1495653622770.gif (351KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495653622770.gif
351KB, 480x270px
>Game is absolute fucking garbage to play alone
>None of my friends will get it
>My British friend gets it as a gift
>American/European copies can't play with each other
>>
I played the whole thing solo.
I hated every second of it.
>>
>>384516758
Don't get memeed, i pirated the game and still find party easliy for most stage.
the real issue is getting Exactly what you want for completion, and... fucking trolls that will disconnect when everything is over and fuck up everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.