[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milan Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate these faggots so goddamned much.

>Be France
>Get attacked by Milan

>Be Spain
>Get attacked by Milan
>They don't even invade
>They just blockade all of my ports for no reason

>Be fucking Russia
>Milan sends an army all the way up the ass end of the Baltics just to attack me
>Were already at war with the HRE and the Byzantines

>Always belligerent fucks
>Always somehow the popes favorite despite never joining crusades
>Can't ever hit them back or you get excommunicated
>Somehow always spam full stacks of their OP militia troops, all of which have a shit ton of experience, and are always led with a general with 5+command

Who else hates the shit out of Milan. Who is the Milan of other games?
>>
>>384512180
>conquer genoa
>only have milan and bern left
>still pump out full stack after full stack
They're like cockroaches.
>>
File: Map_hre.png (212KB, 384x275px) Image search: [Google]
Map_hre.png
212KB, 384x275px
>>384512320
Even the Holy Roman Empire wasn't this bad. They at least had conceivably reasonable reasons for wanting to fuck your shit and they seemed to actually follow the same rules that everyone else did. Milan just did whatever it wanted.
>>
I thought I'm the only one

There hasn't ever been a game where Milan doesn't attack me
And even after conquering them, Each of the cities in northern Italy always rebels like twice
>>
File: 1495188048190.png (768KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495188048190.png
768KB, 1280x1280px
>>384513363
They are coded to be really aggressive I think. The only good thing about Milan is that they are just as OP to play as they are to fight so you can just kick back and become Italy's reckoning.
>>
>>384512180
Even when playing as England, I always made it a priority to conquer Italy early before Milan gets too strong. Then I'd squeeze out France from 2 fronts, ignore whatever is going on in Iberia, and start expanding south and east.

I remember playing as Denmark and spent early game dicking around in the North Sea and Baltics, by the time I start moving south, Milan had conquered all of Greece, all of Italy, most of France, and most of Germany.

MTW2 was the shit
>>
>>384515581
>I always made it a priority to conquer Italy early before Milan gets too strong
How do you pull that off without running afoul of the pope?
>>
File: hre.jpg (173KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
hre.jpg
173KB, 480x363px
Jah, Kaiser! We will not spare one auslander.
>>
>>384512180
I really hate Total War campaigns because the turn based overworld stuff is just awful. Every time I play one I wish I was playing CKII, Civ, Stronghold, fucking anything else. that and the campaigns just suck at making unique and entertaining encounters, it's like encounter after encounter where I do the same shit, barrage them with artillery (if you have any), until they're in range of my archers, have them pepper them arrows until they start charging their infantry, skirmish my missile units and counter charge with my infantry and then wheel behind them with my cavalry for the decisive victory, time and time again. The problem is instead of making use of all those specialized cool units you gravitate towards lots of units with a low upkeep which means you'll basically be using the same units the entire game no matter your technological level or buildings.

You can make far more entertaining encounters in the instant action mode but those have no consequences and feel utterly pointless when they're over.
>>
>>384516254
I'd normally play nice long enough until my cities are in good enough shape to not get all pissy with the excommunication penalty, then conquer the Papal States, send the papacy into exile, and way down the line give them some irrelevant territory and a bunch of money in exchange for reconciliation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.