[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides Thief and GTA, are there any games that have a focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Lvc3.jpg (239KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
Lvc3.jpg
239KB, 1280x724px
Besides Thief and GTA, are there any games that have a focus on thievery?

Y'know, break ins, heists, etc

Pic related.
>>
Nope. Those are the only ones.
>>
>>384511056
Really? Damn shame.

I guess there's also the Sly Cooper games.
>>
Payday.
Hitman, kind of. Except your heist goal is to murder some guy.
>>
Persona 5 is a game about phantom thieves, though I doubt the gameplay is what you're thinking about when you say "thievery" games.
>>
>>384512790
Well, can you steal stuff?
>>
>>384512894
It's all about stealing the deepest darkest desire-turned-treasures from targets, and the objective of the dungeons is to basically plan heists to lift these treasures. Gameplay itself tends to lend more to standard RPG gameplay. And there are other standard junk-for-cash items you can steal (read: press A) from the dungeons as well
>>
Invisible Inc
Payday 2
The Heist
Steamworld Heist
Dishonored
Monaco
>>
File: ObjectivelyBetter.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ObjectivelyBetter.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>384513154
So, same deal with Persona 4, I presume, with different dungeons per target? Sure as fuck beats Tartarus, I guess.

I just wish Ann didn't have them twintails.
>>
>>384510810
You can rob stores in MAFIA III.
>>
>>384513353
Yup, actually has properly designed dungeons as opposed to random generation. Lots of niches and nooks to sneak and hide in, and it's encouraged for the most part because you can use these hidey-holes to ambush the shadows guarding the dungeon and treasure.
>>
>>384513623
Ah, that's right. It has some more mobility, does it not? I remember seeing the PC hiding and platforming in trailers.

Still pisses me off that they never brought back P3's "Protag can use any weapon" thing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384513194
All the games you posted are thrash.kys
>>
File: ss4.jpg (278KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss4.jpg
278KB, 1916x1080px
>>384510810
Both Styx games involve you stealing stuff. In the first one the entire plot is that you're trying to steal the heart of the world tree, and the second you're basically just stealing anything interesting. Both have lots of side objectives that involve stealing including a part where you can steal the ashes of a king's wife.

you also get to play as a goblin.
>>
>>384510810
Any Wario game.
>>
The Assassin's Creed games had you stealing stuff in some missions and some missions you had to break into some places.
>>
>>384510810
yes
>>
In both Fallout and Elder Scrolls games you can roleplay as a thief and rob people.
You can steal people's stuff and decorated your home with them.
Theres probably mods for stuff like that too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.