[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /v/ unironically filled underage casual who are struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Is /v/ unironically filled underage casual who are struggling with this game or am I just getting baited?
>>
>>384504356
you are just are a retard that got baited
>>
>>384504356

Isn't it a meme because some numale game journalists said it's too hard? I'm 34 and had no problem 100% crash 1 + 2 back in the 90s and I was legitimately shit at games back then. I only finished a fraction of my games.
>>
>>384504356
You are getting baited by Shitposts that got started by GameJournos going "CRASH IS DARK SOULS NOW!".

If anything the remakes are actually easier due a number of changes, like the fact you can tell the amount of boxes in a stage while IN the stage in Crash 1, where the barrels will bounce in Toxic Waste due indentations in the ground and Crash 2 getting the option to change Jet Pack Controls and other QoL stuff people gloss over.
>>
Crash has a picture of Nathan Drake in his house.
>>
>>384504356
To be fair, the way the game was remade has led to it having some really tight jumps combined with misleading hit detection. It can make it hard to time things right and that adds to the difficulty.
>>
if you dont think this game is a welcome break from the guided tour cakewalk that games usually, and as such doesnt warrant a bit of exaggeration and hyperbole when talking about some of the tougher levels... then be an autistic virgin somewhere else
>>
>>384504356
People in /v/ are "struggling" to get the platinum relics in the hardest levels of the trilogy, not with fucking beating the game itself you fag.
>>
>>384504356
>Taking the word from a journalist
Had no problem 100%ing the trilogy back in the 90s. Had no problem 100%ing it now.

Some mechanics are a little rough, like the hitboxes or the jumping, but only at the beginning. It gets a lot easier once you get the handle of it, even easier than the original trilogy as >>384505248 said.

Problem is, that the game is not targeted for retarded people, like late '00s or numales. That's why everyone's crying and screaming "D A R K S O U L S" all over the Internet.
>>
File: Praise the Wumpa.jpg (75KB, 761x779px) Image search: [Google]
Praise the Wumpa.jpg
75KB, 761x779px
this is me new favorite meme
>>
>>384507709
>>
As like everything else, /v/ LOVES blaming hitboxes.

Happened to all Souls games, witcher 3, and now crash. It's always MUH HITBOX without any sense of self-awareness to realize they should have dodged earlier like the rest of us
>>
File: crashSouls.png (2MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
crashSouls.png
2MB, 960x960px
>>384507709
>>384507814
>>
Niggers, is Coco broken in Crash 1 or something?
I could barely make it halfway through The High Road with Crash, but finished it on my first try with Coco.
>>
>>384508529
female privilege what else is new
>>
File: 150331565111.jpg (107KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
150331565111.jpg
107KB, 1273x922px
>>384508315
>not "Prepare to Whoa Edition"
Dropped.
>>
File: crashSouls.png (2MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
crashSouls.png
2MB, 960x960px
>>384508793
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.