[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro Allowed Meta Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496353530645.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496353530645.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
Hiro has said that each board is allowed to have one meta thread to discuss issues about the board itself. The topic I would like to discuss is a long-standing issue on /v/, but recently has become even worse with the addition of a new element.
Console wars. The addition of the console wojaks used to falseflag have made using this board unbearable at times. Doesn't matter if it's Nintendo or Sony, they're both annoying as hell and bringing down the quality of the board. The moderation needs to crack down on these threads, because I'd rather talk about video games and not all caps ironic flaseflags.
>>
>>384494481
My suggestion would be for a temporary filter for
>nigger
>cuck
Simply too many people will put these words into the comment field and nothing else and it contributes nothing to the conversation

On the note of contributing to conversations, console war fags and false flaggers should be reported by everyone here from lurkers to no-lifers

Threads should also be more directly vidya based
>>
>>384494991
Cuck already has a filter, and nigger isn't a problem anywhere on this site. Again, it's mostly these fucking wojaks man.
>>
Wojack falsefagging is the hot, meme of the month. It's not gonna last but might evolve into a yet shitter iteration.

That being said, this console war isn't anything compared to the ps3/360/wii when all three consoles where constantly one-upping each other with constant happenings
>>
>>384496031
Back then it was friendly competition though, now it's just shitflinging.
>>
>>384495721
When did it get a filter? I swear I still see it everywhere, namely in God of War threads, and I do see a lot of people just throwing nigger around to the point that its just fucking lame and overused.

A 1 month wojak filter would be nice
Dont even give them any indication they're filtered like a shadowban
>>
>>384496272
It's filtered in all caps to from C.UCK to KEK.
I know this is one of the faster boards, but the mods need to do their job and enforce the rules.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.