[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which 2D games successfully made the jump to 3D?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sans2d3d.jpg (106KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
sans2d3d.jpg
106KB, 1500x900px
Which 2D games successfully made the jump to 3D?
>>
>>384493375
Literally all of nintendo's flagships:

Metroid
Mario
Etc.
>>
>>384493375
I dunno if this is necessarily what you're asking, but the 3D remake of Final Fantasy IV for DS was exceptional
>>
>>384493375
this>>384493478
and rayman, gta, final fantasy and sonic
>>
>>384493375
Warcraft and starcraft if you want to argue sc2 is """""""3d"""""""
>>
File: Sonic_Animation1.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Animation1.webm
1MB, 720x404px
not sonic
>>
>>384493375
Fucking retard
>>
>>384493926
Am I the only one that loved both adventures
>>
>>384493926
>muh goofy cutscenes!
>>384494164
no <3
>>
>>384493375
But there is no 3D sequel to Earthbound.
Wasn't Mother 4 cancelled?
>>
>>384494350
They finally agreed to change the name, I think.
>>
Cave Story got a 3D and a "3D" 3D remake on the 3DS. The one that uses 3D models went under the radar I think.
>>
>>384494164
Clearly not since it sits at the heart of the autistic furry fanbase.
>>
>>384493375
Broken Sword
>>
>>384495185
Only Shadow really deepened out the hellhole that is the Sonic fandom, it was pretty much in full swing during Adventure times due to the overwhelming popularity of the Genesis games getting heavily into the sprite-Hoaxing scene, then the webcomic scene.

-t. guy who used to have a Sonic OC when he was 12
>>
STEVEN
AFTER
NOT
SURVIVING
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.