[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metro Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Exodus.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Exodus.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
Is /v/ looking forward to this game?
Did you enjoy the 2033 and Last Light?
>>
I was so afraid it was gonna go open world with that trailer, but fortunately it's not.
2033 was excellent, Last Light had greater moments but was weaker in general. Looking forward to Exodus.
>>
I quite literally started to cheer when it was announced.

Few other games got me as exited as Metro, legit one of my favorite SP games.
>>
>>384490542
I'll play it. The Metro series is nothing groundbreaking, but as far as comfy linear FPSes go, they're always a good time.
>>
Why is slav post apocalyptic fiction so good? I need more. I've read metro 2033 and Roadside Picnic, plus all their alternate media forms, anyone know some more?
>>
>>384491149
Most games from Eastern Europe are good in general because they hire the most qualified not the most "diverse"
>>
>>384490542
I liked the first two games but I disliked how "cinematic" they are. It makes the second one especially a bitch to replay.

Also I think the "bad" ending to Last Light was fine. I'm not going to be corralled into the "good" ending if it means letting the commie fucks that backstabbed you and murdered a bunch of people off the hook.
>>
>tfw I bought Redux but haven't played anything pass the intro bit

I think they were sending me to another station or some bullshit? I don't know but when I finish played GTA3, Limbo, and Firewatch I'll play that next since I heard people rave about how amazing the story is in Metro.
>>
File: 01c.png (391KB, 615x772px) Image search: [Google]
01c.png
391KB, 615x772px
It's under the radar, not too hyped for it but moderately optimistic. Apparently they're going the sandbox survival route with the maps like Stalker so hopefully it'll be the closest thing to Stalker 2 we can get.
>>
>>384490542
Looking forward to it, but I'm worried that the dinner down mechanics from last light are going to be carried over, especially with regards to light and stealth.
>>
>>384491345
I reckon you're wrong about that. First off if they want diversity out there they'd probably have to import it from several thousand miles away. Second, the most qualified is probably "the guy who only drinks one bottle of vodka before work". The real reason is probably that they have passion. You don't go making a luxury like video games in a region notorious for piracy and being dirt poor if you don't really believe in yourself and your game.
>>
>>384491981
I just noticed that I ran the word probably into the ground, RIP 7th grade English teacher.
>>
>>384491815
*dumbed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.