[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did these faggots ever explain why they made a game channel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
Did these faggots ever explain why they made a game channel?
>>
>>384487458

Literally who?
>>
Easy money
>No Mike
>No Jay
No watch
>>
so they can talk about video games
>>
>>384487846
They should really have Mike or Jay there and have Rich explain everything to them. Que scenes where Rich talks on and on about some crazy bullshit and the camera repeatedly closes in on Jay's confused face.
>>
They have a charm but I hate how hypocritical they are. They shit over games that dare to have cutscenes or a bit of story focus but they talked about Arkham Knight for over 40 minutes, objectively the worst Arkham game, doing nothing but fawning over the story, rarely talking about the gameplay. Hypocrites, they go into games like Metal Gear biased already deciding to hate the story, but if a game is based on something they already love like a superhero then they'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Ironically Arkham Knight's story was absolute shit but they praised the fuck out of it cause BATMAN I LOVE BATMAN BATMAN SO COOL.
>>
Are they even any good at the games they play? I feel like they'd be as credible as DSP.
>>
>>384489674
They did that already, it was called Gamestation 2.0 and it was terrible
>>
>>384489984
"They" don't shit on games with story, because they have different tastes. Jack doesn't like story games. Rich is totally fine with story games. He loved the first Mass Effect. He loves No More Heroes. And in that Batman video, he flat out says that without the game's story, he would consider the game to just be flat out bad.

I'm guessing you're a weeb who's mad that they don't like your shitty nip games but enjoy normie Batman games.
>>
>>384492086
They played Uncharted wearing a blindfold but that was to show how the game basically plays itself.
>>
>>384489984
We got an Uncharted fanboy
>>
>>384487458
Because they can. PR is the best thing to come out of RLM.
>>
To make money. It's RLM's second biggest source of income, right after their patreon.

Their streams are fucking godawful; 95% of it is them discussing stupid off-topic shit with their chat (who often donate to make sure their dumb questions get read) rather than discussing the game itself.
>>
>>384489984
the arkham games have solid gameplay mechanics though
>>
>>384493742
Not Arkham Knight.

>>384493281
>rich likes reddit games like mass effect
Not surprised.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.