[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*punch pedestrian* >1 star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3028.png (157KB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.png
157KB, 250x308px
>*punch pedestrian*
>1 star
>>
>>384475103
>1 star will cause a cop to try and arrest you

punching a random person is assault and will result in your arrest. what are you trying to say with this post?
>>
Yes, assault is a real-life crime.
>>
>>384475103
Nigga you gotta be a real nigga and do that shit when no one's looking. I beat people to death and get 0 stars.
>>
File: 1488385653654.png (2MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1488385653654.png
2MB, 4500x4334px
>>384475103
>not roleplaying as a nigger and walking around playing the knockout game with random pedestrian's til you get caught
>>
File: Mayu_no.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mayu_no.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>384475103
>Look at a cop wrong
>2 stars

>Be on building, snipe a guy 2 blocks down with a silenced sniper, then leave the scene
>Cop sees me and instantly knows I'm the culprit, shot in the face

>Shoot a prostitute with a silenced pistol on the train tracks in the middle of nowhere at NIGHT
>2 stars
>instant pursuit

>Kill a million police officers
>They continue to send more to their deaths

I understand that they wanted to make the game more challenging, but the totally unrealistic response time, coupled with the never ending onslaught of shields, until you die. it's bullshit.

The fun of being a criminal isn't running from the police all day, it's getting planning crimes and getting away with them. being sneaky, murdering people and not even being a suspect.

I'm a fan of gta, but damn it's annoying.
>>
>>384475954
i roleplay as edward norton and knock out the random nigs i see until i get arrested
>>
>>384475103
>*punch an ogre*
>all star
>>
>>384476031
That fact that you can't even stand near a cop for more than 5 seconds without getting a wanted level is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>384476269
it only makes sense as franklin.
>>
>>384476031
>playing vanilla without the mod that drastically improves the wanted system
whats the point?
>>
>>384475436
>do anything when no one else is around but you and the victim
>still get stars

Happens all the time.
>>
>punch a guy
>entire neighbourhood spawns police cruisers filling up the street and every cop in the vicinity teleports behind me
>get punched by a guy
>cops do nothing
FUCK COPS
>>
>>384475103
are the random encounters you like the ambush one-time only affair?

I love to get ambushed and killed them all, including the bait, feels so good.
>>
>>384476614
>not calling the cops
>>
>>384476439
I thought they banned mods?
>>
>>384476713
>call cops
>sorry, all of our peacekeepers are busy
>>
>>384476792
They changed their mind.
>>
>>384476080
Laughed way too hard at this.
>>
>>384476031
Past GTAs weren't as bad as V for this shit. Except Vice City, where I think you got 2 stars for even pointing your gun at a cop who's faced the other way.
>>
>cop chasing a guy
>punch the fugitive
>cop arrests me instead
wow
>>
I fucking hate the terrain and the cars in GTA 5. I hate that the supercars are the superior vehicle for every situation in the game. All those copy and pasted hills and mountains everywhere and the off road vehicles are all inferior to a sports car.
>>
>>384476439
What is the mod called?
>>
>>384477579
https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/rebalanced-authority
there's other variations out there as well
>>
Trying to lose a police helicopter out in the country is virtually impossible unless you find a train tunnel you can hide in. The game mechanics are fucked that way. They made side streets an integral part of losing the cops in the city but forgot you don't get side streets in the country, so your stuck with the helicopter until you die. You can hide in a bush but in the 20 minutes it takes for your stars to disappear, the police always find you anyway.
>>
>>384476614
>Not getting the cops called on you on the highway and causing a massive pileup, scaring pedestrians into running over officers and, in turn, getting gunned down by eight other cops
It's like you haven't embraced the chaos my dude
>>
>>384476620
Yeah they are. Rockstar made a mistake in not saving a bunch of random encounters for when you've completely the game so that you've at least got the impression of shit still happening in-game once you've competed the story. It feels extremely lonely once you've done the last mission.
>>
>>384476620
If you're doing the CEO stuff online occasionally you'll get set into an ambush.
>>
>>384476496
Animals count too.
>>
>>384477765
sounds good, thanks
>>
>>384478020
I think they did that on purpose because once you've completed the story, they wanted you to play the online so they can nickel and dime you there.
>>
If you use the exhaust of a car to start a fire (using petrol from the gas canister) then you don't get any stars for anyone that subsequently dies in your fire/explosions. So you can cause never ending multicar explosions on the highways. I like to do that and then call the cops to the scene. They start shooting at panicked drivers that are running people over. Then they all die.
>>
>>384476269
It's realistic though, isn't it? In America you can sneeze and a cop would shoot you for it.
>>
>>384478316
you believe the media memes?

it's not even close to true
>>
>>384477306
to be fair pointing a gun at a cop is a death sentence.
>>
>>384477306
>vice city
>people literally dive in front of your car and you get a wanted level for hitting them
I don't like this insurance fraud AI
>>
>>384478962
or when they would switch lanes to cut you off
>>
>>384478047
I played a lot of GTAO I think I have 50-100 hours on single player compared to more than 900 on GTAO but I recently quit that shit.

Are there any mods that implement 'freeroam missions' or something like that on single player?
>>
>1 star
>police immediately pull their guns and start shooting up the street

wtf my character isn't even black
>>
>tell chop to go attack people
>people call cops on chop
>cops kill chop
>I kill cops
it's a good system
>>
>kill two backpackers up the top of Chiliad
>suddenly a cop car half way up the mountain

Imagine having all that open space and "wilderness" and then ruining it with police response times and roads cutting through all the terrain.
>>
>>384478962
>GTAIV
>Driving along the bridge
>Suddenly police car switches lane even though the other lane is full
>Crashes into it
>Get arrested
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>Franklin doesn't get wanted stars more easilly than Trevor of Mike

this would have been clever
>>
>>384477765
>https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/rebalanced-authority

>-Overhauled all enemy AI to be less accurate and skillful. Gunfights will be a lot more enjoyable without being too easy, enemy accuracy scales with the type of NPC. GANG/POLICE/SWAT/ARMY and whether they are in a helicopter, rolling, running or if their target is driving at high speed.

So Rockstar probably had the ability to make the police AI less shallow and boring, but they just didn't.

No more getting pistol snipped out of a sportscar going 250 mph in the opposite direction of a SWAT guy hanging off an SUV's skids.

No more Chris Kyle tier sniper cops drilling you perfectly from a moving helicopter.

The more time goes on the more I see GTA5 for what it is.
>>
>on mission in VC
>drive an inch too close to pedestrians
>they lose their shit, start jumping into my vehicle
>instant 2 stars
>>
>>384480213
That fucking car. Every single time.
>>
>gtaiv
>You can go to the top of the Majestic by either taking the elevator or the window cleaning platform!
>Can't go to the top of the majestic either way after the mission is over
GTA games are both TECHNOLOGY and UNTECHNOLOGY
>>
>>384477765
>l
I wanna use this but 4inv is so fucking confusing why cant i just drag and drop
>>
>>384480482
>some mafia shit with an uzi blind firing from behind a dumpster 100 feet away
>gets at least one guaranteed hit for each burst

Being massively outnumbered by AI and owned I can take, but failing a mission on this bullshit really boils my piss
>>
>>384482613
meant to say openinv
>>
>>384475103
>punch a nigger
>WOOOORLD STAAAAR
>>
>>384478962
>AI randomly drives infront of me during his red lights
>>
>>384477542
the bikes are actually better for offroading. Try a Hakuchou or Bati.
>>
>>384477469
>cop chasing a guy
>punch the fugitive
>get a small amount of money
Vice City is GOAT
>>
Who here agrees that the AI is always the objectively worst thing about the GTA games?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.