[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, the only thing I managed to have actual fun with in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 13

File: file.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1360x768px
So, the only thing I managed to have actual fun with in this entire 2017 is this game, a game that I already played for YEARS one decade and half ago

Why fuck I have a 1080ti and a 144hz monitor?

Why do you give a fuck about i7 and windows 10 and new cards?

Fuck "modern" gaming
>>
Calm down grandpa, you'll give yourself a heart attack
>>
>>384472265
Eugenia got a game?
>>
>>384472265
Fuck, I felt a nostalgia wave seeing this. Such a fun game.
>>
>>384472265
You have a high end gaming PC. There's effectively infinite games available to you. Dig a little deeper, try a little harder.
>>
>>384472660
I already did and I got bored of them in 30 minutes
Why fuck no game has replicated the kind of random stats/effects for EVERYTHING D2 had?
>>
>>384472265
>>384472779
Those are some hot opinions senpai. What other wisdom do you have for us?
>>
>>384472885
Stay virgin and never marry
>>
>>384473056
How well has it worked for you?
>>
>>384472265
>diablo 2
>1360x768

can you play online with that mod?
anyways i still liking going in ladders in Diablo 3
Diablo 2 is a fun game but going to ladders is the most boring farming experience, even reaching to the endgame in 3 is more fun than 2
>>
>>384472265
>posting my necro screenshot from /vr/
Are you also using the premade package i made?
>>
>>384473146
Pretty bad, I married the first loose cunt I managed to fuck more than once and now I have a 2k computer to play Diablo 2 and reply to newfag subhumans too shit even for reddit posting here
>>
>>384473350
I googled diablo 2 necro skeletons with more than 800*600 resolution to get a HD image, your necro is in the botnet
I'm playing 800*600 because im used to old games anyways
>>
>>384473350
>premade package
what's that about, honeylips?
>>
File: IMG_9527.jpg (61KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9527.jpg
61KB, 600x473px
>>384473338
>>
>>384472265
games have become absolute shit. devs dont care about making a good game that is polished. they actually put more money into marketing than they do development now. most devs just outsource the creation of their games to china and do the last 10% themselves
>>
>>384472265
Congratulations, you figured it out. Older games were designed with more replay value than newer games have single play value.
>>
>>384473667
Premade package with 1.13 D2, PlugY (bigger stash, bugfixes and world events in SP among other stuff), Multires compatible with 1.13 (hard to find, allows resolutions above 800x600) and Vanila Frosting (restores some SP/Offline friendly features that Blizzard removed from the game in 1.10 in addition to giving you /players 8 worth of loot and exp on /players 1 so you don't have to fight monsters with inflated HP just for better loot)

>>>/vr/4125905
>>
>>384472265
>Why fuck I have a 1080ti and a 144hz monitor?
Beats me, modern gaming largely sucks, and the games that don't suck often can be ran on low spec PCs.

I've got a GTX950, and most games I play that are actually FUN its absolutely overkill for.

If you pay over $150 for a videocard, you're crazy. Triple A games haven't been good since the early 2000s. The only games with actual gameplay are smaller, less hardware demanding titles.
I've had more fun with the roguelike TOME4 lately then anything else.

Sell that 1080 while you can still get a fair amount for it and just buy a 1050
>>
>>384473667
>>>/vr/4125905
Why are we having so many D2 threads lately
>>
>>384474042
Because I reignited the love for it apparently with that /vr/ post of mine.
>>
>>384473990
>in addition to giving you /players 8 worth of loot and exp on /players 1 so you don't have to fight monsters with inflated HP just for better loot)

oh so cheating?

why would you play diablo single player
>>
>>384472558
Post that webm
>>
>>384474042
>>384472779
You haven't. D2 and Diablo 2 are different games.
>>
>>384474156
>oh so cheating?
Are you retarded? They don't even get higher stats, just inflated HP. If bullet sponge if your definition of difficulty then you don't belong here.

>why would you play diablo single player
Not everyone wants to play the bot infested pay2win cancer that is Bnet and not everyone is autistic like you to run Baalruns for almost 2 decades just to have 0.00000000001% chance at getting slightly better loot.
>>
>>384474293
>They don't even get higher stats, just inflated HP

ohh HP isn't a stat, you're not cheating at all by playing enemies that are 1/8 as hard.

why not just hack items in? youre acting like people are interested in D2 because of you yet you don't even play it and cheat in single player. LOL.
>>
>>384474439
>ohh HP isn't a stat, you're not cheating at all by playing enemies that are 1/8 as hard.
Are you fucking retarded? /players 1 is what the fucking default is.
/players 8 is, as the name fucking implies, for 8 players in multiplayer.
The game just happens to offer an option to force it in single player since it also comes with better loot %.
Also you type like a fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>384473990
That's well made, thanks.

>>384474293
Just HP? Thought they did +damage too like Borderlands does. I fucking hate HPbloat.

>>384474439
>not cheating in single player
>>
>>384474594
>/players 8 is, as the name fucking implies, for 8 players in multiplayer.

uhhhhhh no /players 8 is for simulating multiplayer loot drops you don't have to use /players in multiplayer, retard, lol

you are playing against enemies 1/8 as hard and getting loot drops 8x better than what they should give

this doesn't register as cheating in your mind becuase you are a little generation z phonebaby who was not alive when this game came out.

suck my dick and maybe you can taste the circa 2001 diablo community that you never got to be a part of.
>>
Don't reply.
>>
>>384474156
>>384474594
>>384474954
No you monkey
all that /players 8 does is increase enemy HP and drop rates. All this does is reduce the grind buy giving you faster access to items you grind runs for in exchange for dramatically increasing enemy HP.
There is literally no reason to grind like an autist in single fucking player
>>
>>384475447
>reduce the grind

oh, cheating? why not just give yourself the items you want?

diablo 2 is about the grind there is no other gameplay..............there is no challenge..especially on players 1 rofl..wtf do you need gear for if youre playing on players 1?
>>
>>384474954
Not only 12 year old but also illiterate.
If you think grinding bulletsponges WHEN REPLAYING THE FUCKING GAME ONCE, IN FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER, is fun, then you are beyond saving.
How fucking hard is it to wrap your head around the concept of someone wanting to replay the game on all 3 diffuclties and actually want to see decent items once in a while instead of maybe, if they're lucky, seeing 1 in their entire fucking playthrough?
Jesus fuck you're beyond saving.
Last (You) that you're getting from me, gonna follow >>384475390's advice from now on.
>>
>>384474027
>TOME4
What is the 4 about?
I got the Vanilla game years ago and it was pretty meeh since I just clicked my way for 9 hours and then died to a random CC spam boss
>>
>>384475537
>there is no other gameplay
I'm not whom you're responding to, but come on...
>>
>>384475537
>I play diablo 2 solely for the grind
now you are just baiting
>>
>>384474226
The dreamcast game you are talking about is D.2 failed autist
>>
>>384475672
He honestly reeks of chinese, russian or brazilian. Definitely a stoner.
>>
>>384475639
Its open source and the base game is free (expansion packs are bought on steam)
If I recall right, tome1 and tome2 were more ADOM mods. 4 is its own thing.
Check it out, its fun
https://te4.org
>>
>>384472265
Diablo is trash, though?
>>
What's a realistic timeframe for the Remaster release? Late 2018?
>>
>>384475992
Its not going to happen, expect W3 "HD" in some years but they said D2 is not happening
>>
>>384475992
I'm not looking forward to it unless they somehow magicly kill all bots (which it likely will... for a week), otherwise it's just going to fragment the community.
>>
>>384472265
I used to build a new PC every 5 years, but I haven't upgraded or built a new one for the past 7 years now. Can still play everything on high/max.
>>
>>384474954
>generation z phonebaby
>millennials are so mentally ill that they believe any generation, ever, can be worse than theirs

Nah, man, you'll be remembered forever as trash.
>>
>>384475992
They said it's not happening since original assets are lost unlike SC1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxy7xUXBLJA
All you'll get is WC3 HD.
>>
File: 1489504838467.png (150KB, 306x307px) Image search: [Google]
1489504838467.png
150KB, 306x307px
>being a le spooky frail necromancer
>not a magic spinning hammer spamming charging shield bashing teleporting zealot ultra nigger
>>
File: 1500240763849.jpg (10KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500240763849.jpg
10KB, 300x210px
>>384476225

Fuck man, I was looking forward to this really hard. Day ruined.
>>
>>384476319
I'm actually playing a hammerdin but the necro is cooler
>>
>>384475721
Diablo 2 is vanilla and D2 is LoD you underage fuck.
>>
>>384476319
Pally gaving only 1 viable SP build (Zealot) and being a nigger is why I don't play him.
>>
>>384476501
Hammer is way WAY more SP friendly then Zeal
>>
>>384476498
OH WOW LOD IS A DIFFERENT GAME, A NEW ACT AND THE MOST USELESS CLASSES A GAME EVER HAD MAKE "DIABLO 2" "LORD OF DESCTRUCTION" BY LAW HAHAHAHA IM COOL LOD LOD LOD
>>
>50% of this thread
I know /g/ have paid shills now I wonder if /v/ have paid retards to shit on threads and force people out of 4chan
>>
>>384476660
justpretending.jpg
>>
>>384476650
Hammerdin is usable sue but his main purpose is PVP. Also it's boring as shit since you just walk into shit and it automatically dies.
>>
>>384476769
which posts lol?
>>
>>384475537
You are legit retarded m8.
>>
>>384476820
Nothing in D2 was made/balanced with pvp in mind. pvp is completely an afterthought (even if its fairly fun)

And you're contradicting youself in your second sentence. Topic is about how viable it is, and it's OP as fuck, not how fun it is.
>>
>>384477042
>And you're contradicting youself in your second sentence. Topic is about how viable it is, and it's OP as fuck, not how fun it is.
I should've clarified that viability in my eyes is also how involved the gameplay is. Hammerdin is boring as shit.
>>
>>384475672
diablo 2 once you are geared consists of standing in one place and holding one skill.

diablo 3 is actually really action packed and fun, but the loot sucks.

let's hoping they put some actual developers on diablo 4
>>
>192.168.1.2
Got your IP kid, if you don't want a ddos you better start begging.
>>
>>384477129
Not sure if "viability" would be the right word then, but I still get ya.

Hammer is fun if you feel like being a walking god, but its definitely not the most engaging.
One of my favorite builds to play with is kick-sin ones just because they're weird, having to think and work a bit harder, but still able to clear the game. Makes it more fun.
>>
>>384477307
I don't know whether to laugh or be apathetic at your stupidity, but I'll let you try and figure out yourself why you're retarded.
>>
>>384475537
>Instead of experiencing the game as a more rewarding and less time consuming single player experience
>Let's play it the way it was played
>As an online party based multiplayer game with trading and ladder systems
>except in single player, without the ladders and the trade, but with ALL the grind.

Next thing you're gonna tell me modding stash space in single player is cheating and I should use mules
>>
>>384477460
every single person who played diablo 2 single player played it on /players 8

the game is a cakewalk that you walk over with zero effort once you have any gear whatsoever on /players 1

what do you not get what argument do you think you are making? hes cheating. you are advocating cheating yourself

theres NO REASON to HAVE GOOD LOOT if YOURE ON PLAYERS 1 BECAUSE THE ENEMIES CANT THREATEN YOU, RETARD
>>
>>384477351
>One of my favorite builds to play with is kick-sin ones just because they're weird, having to think and work a bit harder, but still able to clear the game. Makes it more fun.
See? You understand me after all. It's also why I like to play Necro. Ressing skellies, reviving shit left and right, corpse exploding, bone walling and shit. If I wanted to just watch everything around me die I'd play iWindruid or Novamancer, simply due to larger range than Hammerdin.
>>
Stop trying to defend playing on p8 drops like all it does is increase mob hp you retarded newfags, it also increases their damage and exp. There's a reason why that command exists on singleplayer, everything dies harder yet gives more exp
>>
>>384474293
In my amazement, those spam bots have been completely gone this current ladder in D2.
>>
>>384477246
>once you are geared
so you mean once the game is already essentially over.
>he never spent 3 hours kiting baal on HC with a completely naked level 61 summonmancer
fucking plebians, don't even know how to play the best game ever made, if you haven't done hell baal solo naked on HC below level 70 then you are a shitter.
>>
>>384477645
Mostly because the game is dead and because the ladder only started. Give it a couple of weeks, months tops for chinks and russians to farm out everything and it will be back to normal botcentral 24/7.
>>
OP not figuring this out a decade ago

You're that douchbag driving around a major traffic-riddled city in a Porsche. You've never gotten the thing above 100 mph but it sure looks cool!
>>
>>384477552
are you attempting to move the goalpost here or what
>>
>>384477682
>so you mean once the game is already essentially over.

hardcore faggots who played a non challenge game for challenge were just always idiots in my mind. if you want challenge play against other people, kiting isnt challenge its tedium
>>
>>384477552
>every single person who played diablo 2 single player played it on /players 8
Only when already on 70+ level with cleared Hell and just running Andariel/Meph/Baal 24/7 for loot to brag to friends from around the block nigga, nobody did that shit on clear playthrough
>>
>>384477865
>he never 7v1'd a game using only a teleport charge amulet on HC
hahaha, everyone just look at this fucking idiot right here and laugh
>>
>>384477865

>he is not a hardcore faggot

lol, what a faggot
>>
>>384477901
>playing diablo 2 not to run loot runs nonstop

its like you didnt even play the game and werent part of the community when it was relevant

oh thats right you were 4
>>
>>384478106
Keep moving the goalposts and not understanding basic shit yo
>>
>>384478171
i understand i put thousands of hours when this game when it was relevant and youre playing it as something "retro" and dont ever get to have the real experience of the game

if you want to play diablo for the fun of the combat and challenge you should be playing 3 which actually has fun and challenging combat

diablo 2, even halfway through, is life and mana leach the game
>>
>>384476498
D2 is vanilla, D2X is Lord of Destruction, jesus christ.
>>
Is diablo 3 any good?
Can it be played for single game or its some kind of MMo-like version of diablo?
Does it even continue the story after Baal death or its its on thing?
>>
>>384474293
I took pride in having a poison necro so strong he could one shot 8 player monsters in hell

...moving on
>>
>>384477865
It's a challenge when every single attack he does is a 1shot, even getting tagged by a single hit of his icewave attack is death. the joke is that summoner is so overpowered that I have quite literally solo'd hell baal at level 45 using only a teleport amulet and no other gear, on a grushed character just so I could skip the level 60 req for nm ancients. Something a lot of people never found out is that if you max clay golem, get a point into decripify, and get an A2 merc with holy freeze aura and a generic ice damage enchant even if it's just 1-2 ice damage, baal cannot move, he is frame locked permanently, technically you could probably solo him as soon as you have enough points for the clay golem and a point into decrip in the mid 20s if you were willing to wait long enough for him to die, though if you are smart you will put crushing blow on your merc to cut the time down a ton
>>
>>384478397
There is no magic find on gear. Instead, you get bonus magic find, gold find and xp gain with more people in the party.
So you literally get a penalty for playing alone.
>>
>>384478397
d3 is very good i dunno why youd want to play it single player though

it probably has one of the all-time worst stories in games and should be ignored/considered non canon
>>
>>384478357
You've got to be one of the most persistent shills I've ever seen.
>>
>>384477351
I'm playing a Sin and I'm having a hard time, traps work in retarded ways and scale with nothing so I think you are supposed to play 100% vit sin with 150 mana pots

Any tips to improve my life when I get my next reset?
>>
>>384478397
It is a very different game than the first two. Especially on console. Feels totally different, and most of the systems work different. I personally enjoyed it, but I still go back to 2, because 3 just is not the same, and IMO does not have the replay value.

My biggest problem with 3, was that getting a new weapon results in almost no satisfaction. In fact you hardly even register what your character looks like or is holding, the game is such a flurry of color.
>>
if you actualy liked diablo2 so much for its gameplay then you would have taken up something like grim dawn or path of exile by now.

since you havent, you probably just like it because you're so familiar with it and your brain automatically associates it with the great fun you once had playing it.
>>
>>384478743
Most people recommend dual claw sins, I call those people retards unless they are far endgame using retardedly overpowered claws that are probably duped. Patrician light trapsin is spirit/spirit (phase blade/monarch shield, phase blade because trap lay speed is actually dependent on IAS and NOT FCR, you need the dex anyway for the 66 or 75% block; in almost all cases, spirit/spirit trapsin is superior to dual claw, and you have way more points to play with since you don't need to put a ton into claw block)
>>
>>384478743
If you're going trap,
20 Lightning sentury
20 Death Sentury
20 Fireblast (DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THIS SKILL, this is what you use to kill lightning immunes and do extra damage when you've already got 5 traps down and nothing else to cast)
remaining in to shock web
minimum 1 point in Cloak of Shadows and Burst of Speed

Protip: Trap casting is NOT based on cast speed, but weapon speed. So getting a fast dagger + casting burst of speed on your self, you'll be throwing out traps way faster, and for firebomb, that means doing way more damage.

Only put enough points to equip shit in to str, otherwise put all of your points in to vit. None in to magic.Just carry a lot of pots and pick up all blue pots, souldn't be a mana issue.
>>
>>384472265
Shit taste then, because LoD and D2 (and all games in this genre) suck cocks in 2017, and I played the fuck out of them as a teen.
Shit was good literally 20 years ago, but now it fucking blows and if any game came out with D2's traits now it would be panned:
>Repetitive shallow combat that actually gets simpler as you progress, revolving around spamming one skill endlessly and maintaining leech equilibrium against boring hordes.
>Boring helpless enemies and shit bosses.
>Shit movement that frequently gets hung up on obstacles or pathfinds in nonsensical ways.
>Zero endgame -- just do Pindle/Meph/Baal runs endlessly for items.
>PvP is garbage, had to literally give every class teleport and battle orders to make it viable, still desynchs like crazy.
>Retarded design choices like charms taking up inventory space and no shared stash.
>>
>>384479120
Viable for SC nontele runner, not viable for throne runner or HC; fade is objectively better than BoS; res, damage red%, and status ailment time down. Fireblast is definitely underrated though, it's strong as hell and for pvp you can actually kill people just with it if you have decent predictive aim. Usually you will want a shadow out just for mindblasting shit to knock things offbalance, though, especially in pvp; if you have LMB-MB then you can use shad warrior and it will just spam that, but that's cheating.
>>
>>384476916
If you can't figure out who the dumbest person in the room is, then I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>>384477717
wrong
>>
the only recent fun ive had playing videogames (besides replaying stuff from my childhood) in fucking FOREVER, has been emulating older systems (n64, gba, psx). klonoa is a fucking blast
>>
this game brings back so many memories ):
>>
>>384479463
Totally viable for a HC non teli runner.
I know because I've done it a few times. You just have to keep your distance and stay smart.
But yeah, didn't mean to downplay fade, it is one of the if not the best buffing abilities in the game.
>>
File: 2017-07-16_00003.jpg (970KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-16_00003.jpg
970KB, 1920x1080px
>>384472265
>Why fuck I have a 1080ti and a 144hz monitor?
that's a really good question you should've asked yourself before the purchase, you fucking moron.
>>
>>384478357
holy shit
that's it isn't it
you couldn't give a shit about whats cheating and what isn't
you're just mad people play this game in a way you don't approve of and that irritates you enough to shitpost for some reason

>why would you play diablo single player
>/players 8 is for simulating multiplayer loot drops you don't have to use /players in multiplayer, retard, lol
>there is no challenge..especially on players 1 rofl..

Oh and that reason is because you are some kind of autistic elitist faggot that can't stand to read about people playing his favorite game in single player with mods.
>diablo 2 is about the grind there is no other gameplay
> i put thousands of hours when this game when it was relevant and youre playing it as something "retro" and dont ever get to have the real experience of the game
>this doesn't register as cheating in your mind becuase you are a little generation z phonebaby who was not alive when this game came out.
>suck my dick and maybe you can taste the circa 2001 diablo community that you never got to be a part of.

You massive fucking faggot
>>
>>384479916
In s3 I did 450 tele runs a day for a while on a spirit/spirit trapsin, of all the hundreds of characters I made through the years it seriously made me feel the safest to tele with, nothing could even budge my life and it's fast as fuck in both attacking and teleporting, good enough regen that it doesn't really need mana pots on top of that. I never used MH because I wasn't a hacker faggot, so I just went full autism and memorized every possible map layout of the WSK paths to throne, eventually got my tele time to comparable levels with MH users.
>>
>>384479120
Any rune stuff for it?
So, daggers are faster than sin weapons or there is faster than common fast dagger weapons?
>>
>>384480075
not to worry, at least he can use it to watch all the latest quality masterpieces hollywood is putting out and mine 000000.1 of a bitcoin with the rest of the gpu power! heheh..... technology is awesom
>>
>>384479430
So you're saying the fun you had at the time was not real?
Maybe you don't have fun with it in 2017 is because you've done it already, its not new to you.

>Repetitive shallow combat that actually gets simpler as you progress, revolving around spamming one skill endlessly and maintaining leech equilibrium against boring hordes.
Can't leach everything, often leach is not viable anyways. And its only single skill if your build works as such. Want something more complicated? Do something else like martial arts ASN.
>Boring helpless enemies and shit bosses.
Like D3?
>Shit movement that frequently gets hung up on obstacles or pathfinds in nonsensical ways.
??
>Zero endgame -- just do Pindle/Meph/Baal runs endlessly for items.
Like D3? Just doing runs to get minor upgrades... maybe. That said there is nothing making you grind, could beat baal and then make something new to try out a new build. The choice to grind is on you man.
>PvP is garbage, had to literally give every class teleport and battle orders to make it viable, still desynchs like crazy.
>Retarded design choices like charms taking up inventory space and no shared stash.
I can carry more pots or weapons to switch or charms to buff. Its a trade off man.
>>
>>384480415
Phase Blade is the fastest thing in the game, just Spirit a Phase Blade, seriously. Spirit Monarch is your main choice as shield, though you could do Stormshield if you really don't want to use Fade.
>>
File: 1495496195071.png (688KB, 600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495496195071.png
688KB, 600x2000px
>>384472265
>>384473897
>>384473986
So much this. There hasn't been a single good game released in a decade, and /v/ can universally agree on that.

Pic related, the state of gaming in 2017. Say something nice to it!
>>
>>384480415
Phase blade Spirit. But if you want something almost as good and way easier to find, just get a long sword and make it in to a Spirit. Can do it as early as A1 NM.
Long Swords are "Very Fast" for ASNs.
>>
>>384480701
>no reply
Just goes to show that nugamers have no arguments left. Just the fact that redditors say this was a good year for gaming makes me consider migrating to 8ch.
>>
>>384480701
>all that garbage
Holy shit I'm so glad i never bought a 8th gen console. Feel so bad for anyone who thinks those shitheaps look good.
>>
>>384481027
you got no (You)s because it wasn't a good post, try harder next time.
>>
>>384481231
t. nugamer
>>
>>384480701
is it that hard to just dig up the recommended list and give a try to a good title from the library of million-billion games on million different platforms, created throughout last 30 years?

Pretty sure, at least one or two fucks will really enjoy Rattle'n'Roll on NES, Beyond Oasis on SEGA, Alien Trilogy on PS1, Musaic Box.

ffs gamers are the only ones having this type of bitching.
>>
>>384481027
>persona 5
>hollow knight
>nier automata
>nioh
>yakuza 0
>resident evil 7
I'd say it's been an alright year desu
>>
>>384474185
Google it and post it yourself.
>>
>>384481769
>all FotM memegames that will be forgotten as soon as the year is over
Wew lad.

Remember when devs cared about making games that had impact?
>>
>>384472265
If u wanna mail your setup to me I'll gladly take it off your hands. Then you can just use your old windows98 machine
>>
>>384477717
Why FUCK would someone still bot on D2
>>
>>384480701
Nioh
Nier: Automata
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Tekken 7
Tokyo 42
Nex Machina

All came out this year.
>>
>>384482357
Just play the game on singleplayer or something
>>
>>384478106
I was 3 and im still legal
>>
>>384478509
>i dunno why youd want to play it single player though
i don't want to pay for it
>>
>>384476225
> since original assets are lost

> Sorry guys we can't make D2 which is better than D3 because original assets are lost
> Sorry guys we can't make WoW vanilla server which is better than actual WoW because original code is lost

> But we actually can make a SC remaster for $20
>>
>>384478460
I did that and killed him with a crosbow
>>
Why are that twou guys so mad at each other
>>
>>384472265
>>384472265
>>Why fuck I have a 1080ti and a 144hz monitor?
Because you're weak, videogames died in 20xx
>>
>>384484892
D2 wasn't made by Blizzard, StarCraft was.
>>
>>384472265
what games have you tried?
i have a 1080 and i have never had any difficulties to find a game to play, also dont install windows 10 thats the most idiotic thing to do
>>
>>384480075
What gaem
>>
>>384480323
>spirit/spirit trapsin

What the fuck is spirt spirit?

And which light trap am I supposed to actually use?
The lvl 12 or the lvl 24 one?
>>
File: 2017-07-15_00006.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-15_00006.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384487495
Cosmonautica
>>
>>384488163
Spirit runeword, look it up.
And the level 24 lightning trap, only 1 point in the lvl 12 one (it sucks)
Just pump points in to Fireblast till 24, it will be your go to till then. Usually I'll shop a wand that adds a lot of +energy and/or +mana during normal to help with the lack of mana, then switch to a spirit runeword long sword in Nightmare.
>>
File: mm6.jpg (346KB, 1030x796px) Image search: [Google]
mm6.jpg
346KB, 1030x796px
>>384472265
>Tfw have the same feeling just with mm6 instead.
>>
>>384474115
I get the c00005 error on windows 10 with or without -w option, dd or d3d

for some reason it worked the first time I ran the game, than I tried to do ds2e and it asked to do vid test and ever since that vid test I get the c00005 regardless whether I try to start it through the game exe or ds2e

know any fix?
>>
>>384472265
yeah, I still have a 2011 computer cause there is no point to upgrading. Todd's games are about the only thing I'm even mildly interested in that's modern.
>>
>>384492264
Installing fresh from a CD, the old version just does not launch on modern systems.

Go and download the lastest patch off of blizzard's website (1.14 whatever)

And don't use D3D, its the buggiest renderer of the lot. If you want the 3d effects, use a glide wrapper (google it)
>>
>>384492704
just switching from d3d after the vid test to dd did the trick
thanks mate
>>
File: 1477304955708.jpg (900KB, 3108x3986px) Image search: [Google]
1477304955708.jpg
900KB, 3108x3986px
>>384472265
Only games I play are Roller Coaster Tycoon, EU 3, occasionally Rome total war and gba emulator roms. idk why either but those are the only games that can hold my attention and interest for hours.
>>
>>384480701
What was censored in the FF7 remake?
Is the remake a remake or just another FF13/15 with its name?
>>
vidya gaeming peaked long ago. better off with the classics.
>>
>>384493030
maybe you would like supreme commander, pretty cool in multiplayer
>>
>>384472265
All the good stuff is already gone

Zelda,nier and persona 5
>>
File: 1493680265748.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493680265748.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>384493004
>>
File: file.png (947KB, 1280x610px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
947KB, 1280x610px
I'm having fun with my sin too even when I fucked up badly the skills
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.