[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games /v/ tricked you into playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 14457349563487.jpg (32KB, 780x472px) Image search: [Google]
14457349563487.jpg
32KB, 780x472px
>Only 4-5 hours long with difficulty there solely to increase that time
>generic revenge story with le spooky twist
>horrible faces
>angsty and cringe-worthy lines that people pretend are works of god
>Shoot-dodge is fun but always gets you killed save for corners
>guns feel unsatisfying and most become useless late-game (so in like 3 hours)
Into the trash it goes
>>
>when mom says you aren't being contrarian enough
>>
I didn't get the hype either OP. Both of the sequels we're better in my books.

I guess you had to play it when it came out in order to get past the clunky gameplay, poorly presented story, and occasionally downright shitty level design (lol just do a jump of faith into the abyss to skip the most bullshit sequence of the game)
>>
>>384470208
Max Payne 2 is the best one.
>>
>>384470208
You just don't get it.
>>
>>384470208
>le spooky twist

what?
>>
>>384470208
play MP3. It was made for people like you.
>>
>>384470208
Brah, Max Payne is ultimate comfy noir. Get better taste.
>>
It had a good atmosphere, pretty cool way of telling a story and very big mod support. The mods alone made it worth playing it. I remember making maps with my brother.
I know you wont' ever understand the joy of playing mods because you are obviously underage and the modding scene of PC gaming has withered. But I guess PubG is a fun game!

Also how the fuck weren't the guns satisfying to use? The Desert eagle, shotgun and ingram were all fun weapons to use. One of the best feeling of this game was to leap in and use the shottie to kill people. Also dat sniper rifle.
>>
>>384470208
>>angsty and cringe-worthy lines that people pretend are works of god

You just don't have a sense of humor.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 262x193px
>>384472621
>you'll never experience the feel of booting up max payne with the nude mona sax mod for the first time.
>>
>>384470208
You don't know how big deal was bullet time back then. The story wasn't much but the way they told you is fantastic.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
It just bores the fuck out of me. I don't know what it is about Bloodborne. Most of it is just memorizing and repeating, yawn. I like games that allow you to experience something once and win, because that's how true life is, rarely do we get restart buttons.
>>
>>384470208
This dude needs better culture. The lines were purposely written that way as a tribute to 50's noir films. Are you 12?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.