[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Battlerite players? I played it last week during the free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (38KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
38KB, 460x215px
Any Battlerite players? I played it last week during the free weekend was curious how it holds up now thats over.
>>
>>384466397
Been playing for months. I think it's fun,
>>
>>384467627
I liked it a lot. I guess my main question was about the community when its not free? Still active? (<5 min queues and hopefully not toxic)
>>
>>384467787
I never have trouble with queue times unless it's around 1am. I play on the asia/australia servers though.
>>
>>384467787
>>384468210
Forgot to mention the queue times for ranked are a lot faster than anything else. At least for me.
>>
>>384466397
>Top down WASD momevement
Throw it in the trash
>>
>>384468210
Also Aussie so good to know!
>>384469853
Why? I find it to be a mix of WoW arena and MOBA which was pretty good. I mostly play aram this seems like the next logical step
>>
>>384470732
You can always wait till the f2p release if you're worried about the game dying
>>
File: 11asd33d.png (1MB, 1743x987px) Image search: [Google]
11asd33d.png
1MB, 1743x987px
>>384466397
developers are retarded
they pushed PC EA release for Xbox one when game clearly lacks a shit ton of features
They literally said they don't care about EA players because they already spent their money.
This game is a mess and i highly suggest you to not invest any money or time into it unless it F2P.
pic related is new UI which they are proud of so much
>>
>>384472105
Had to actually log in to check if this is true. The old UI is still here. So you're full of shit
>>
>>384472427
this is an example from their dev blog you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>384472491
Fugg, it's true. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Another EA game that decides to go full retard
>>
>>384472738
they are on full retard mode for a while
i can say, since the end of 2016
here goes the quotes
>"...the main reason new players are introduced to 2v2 first is because 3v3 is often far too overwhelming for new players to grasp...Putting new players in 3v3 too early runs the risk of them not being able to adjust and actually disliking that game mode even more..."
>"We are not promoting any game mode as the main game mode. We equally support and will balance for both 2v2 and 3v3."
>"Tournament mode and global chat are also features we have not thrown out the window. We just can't work on everything at once and we have to make harsh priorities so that we can ensure that we meet our FTP deadline. Also, just because we enter FTP doesn't mean we will stop adding new features."
>"I'd like to say that this does not confirm that all features I mentioned will 100% come to Battlerite, I just wanted to point out that they are being considered and for some of the features its a question of when as opposed to never."
>>
>>384466397
some guy on Reddit gifted me a key, it's pretty fun
>>
>>384473206
So what exactly is your problem?
I don't give a shit about any of that. The game only lacks good and creative champion designs.
>>
>>384472105
>CHESTS
>BUY GEMS

wew lad thank god i didnt get memed into buying this game
>>
>>384473650
they only care about their appearance and skins, they don't even "make" new champions, they just port them from BLC, but badly

well, you are too new to understand that, but 3v3 and 2v2 are completely different modes and balacing for both is an impossible task
every person who played the game enough know that except fucking developers.
>>
It's going to die just like Bloodline Champions did, so I'm not going to bother with the "free" to play game.
>>
>>384473995
but anon
>"With the time and resources we have, we felt these would be the top things that could help retention come F2P launch, where the influx of players will be our largest as we are saving our marketing budget for then."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.