[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of Legaia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1487282041644.jpg (89KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
1487282041644.jpg
89KB, 800x689px
How good is this?Be honest
>>
Pretty good. Not aged well but enjoyable and can get hard at times too.
Tried to mix fighting game with rpg, which legend of dragoon did better desu but fun in its own way.
>>
Bleak but enjoyable story. You feel a real sense of exploration by passing through the ruined world.
>>
I still think legaia has the best jrpg battle system. Its a shame that the sequel was so trash.
>>
It's good. And tried to mix fighting games combos with turn based systems. It works out well enough although it does feel slow. You might end up grinding here and there. Although you'd probably expect that by now.

The biggest reason why I think you should play it is because of the world though. Unlike most It's already been fucked for a while. You're just trying not to make it anymore fucked then it already is.

There was a second game. Which admittedly does have a somewhat improved battle system. But everything else is worse.
>>
It's good but you'll never see it at Evo because of Capcbros.
>>
File: Bathtime.jpg (131KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bathtime.jpg
131KB, 800x600px
Pretty good by contemporary standards but it's only worth playing if you're an enthusiast these days. I finished it a few years back and had a good time but it wasn't a super memorable experience or anything, the fighting system's neat but otherwise it's a pretty standard old-school JRPG.
>>
>>384458337
Between this and legend of dragoon which one would you recommend?
>>
>>384460325

I'd say Legend of Dragoon, in my opinion it has the more interesting plot and cast alongside better visuals and music.
>>
>>384460325
I'd recommend Legaia simply because it's shorter. That might sound weird but both games are by Sony and share a lot of things in common in terms of plot, setting and character archtypes.

If anything, Legaia is like a prototype for Dragoon (which itself tried to be a 4 disk epic to compete with FF7).

Neither game is special or even "amazing" must plays, they are both jrpgs and if you like that genre then you will enjoy both but if you are new to the genre of never played either then Legaia is the shorter experience and IF you enjoyed it then certainly try games like Breath of Fire 3 as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.