[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The final boss is a fucking QTE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
The final boss is a fucking QTE
>>
File: thinknoose.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
thinknoose.png
10KB, 100x100px
>the entire game is a fucking QTE
>this is the modern state of vidya
>>
File: 1456447721892.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1456447721892.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>there is no final boss
>>
I got shadow of mordor on sale and thought they were joking when they said the last boss was a QTE. It literally was. Couldn't even bother with my goal of making a max power warchief after that, so let down
>>
>the final boss is the credits
>>
>game has a really fun parkour system
>final piece of gameplay is a really intense parkour gauntlet that requires actual skill to beat
>very satisfying
>after that there's a QTE, which isn't actually that bad
>people on /v/ shitpost about the game ending with a QTE
>>
Fucking dying light.
>>
>>384457448
Was about to post something similar to this. Then again ending the game after a final boss fight with a difficult QTE is a bit of a shitshow.
>>
Nice Pepe
>>
>>384457284
The Order 1886
>>
>>384457284
>final boss is a complete joke
at least they did a real one beforehand else i'd probably be pissed.
Demons souls incase you're wondering
>>
>>384457486
I think it's fine as long as the actual gameplay was good, and the QTE itself wouldn't work within the actual gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>384457284
>criticising QTEs when they're not a QTE
>not recognising excessive animations and actions that just do all the hard work for you

I know it's a minor difference and most people recognise what you mean, but it provides wiggle room for people to get out of claims that they're games suck.
>>
Name seven hundred and fifty two comic books that do this.
>>
>>384457614
last boss in RE5 is literally QTEs, this scenario does exist.

I mean shit, battlefied 4 is "press Square to bash big bad head in with a brick"
>>
File: ya.jpg (9KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
ya.jpg
9KB, 200x199px
>>384457284
>final boss is a qt
>>
>>384457614
Dyin light?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.