[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2>1>Infinite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Co-Op Bioshock.png (2MB, 1291x495px) Image search: [Google]
Co-Op Bioshock.png
2MB, 1291x495px
2>1>Infinite
>>
In case you feel bad about no one replying to you the reason is that all you've done is state an objective fact so there's no point in any discussion.
>>
/thread

now the question is will we see another bioshock and where would it be this time?
>>
>>384455687
did you play nuPrey?
I didn't
>>
>>384455748
prey? nope, i would rather replaying doom
>>
It makes me happy on the rare occasion I see someone liking BioShock 2 the most. I worked a lot of hours on that game so I'm glad people liked it
>>
>>384455463
Eh. 2 has it's perks, but I always come back to 1 as my favorite.

1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shitfinite
>>
2 > 1 > shit > Infinite
>>
>>384455463
>a literal rehash is better than the original that took the world by storm

kill yourself majora fag
>>
>>384455902
popular opinion means nothing, B2 was a worthy sequel
normies only care for memes though, such as B1 twist
>>
File: what have i done.jpg (33KB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
what have i done.jpg
33KB, 540x271px
>>384455902
I enjoyed Bioshock 2's multiplayer
>>
>>384455463
I prefer Infinite just becuase gunplay and Elizabeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7FIznjcLs
>>
To this day, I don't understand how anyone can like Infinite. The game was so retarded that I felt insulted by playing it. Everything from the barebones gameplay mechanics to the constant jumps in the plot that make zero sense made it feel like I was playing some cheap parody/joke game. Then, I get on the internet and apparently everyone and their dog's mother are praising it for being a smart game for smart gamers. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>384455463
agree
>>
>>384456123
again, normies
it is enough to namedrop quantum mechanics to appease them
>>
>>384456046
I'm glad, the folks at digital extremes did the best they could with the time they had. I found it pretty fun too.

>>384456027
Truth. I wish we could have put in underwater combat but I'm still happy with the end result mostly.
>>
File: 1475786541331.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475786541331.gif
2MB, 500x281px
1=prey>>>>rehash: the game>>>>>>>>>>>shtfinite
>>
>>384455463
1 had better atmosphere and variety in levels visually
2 improved gameplay and controls and weapons so god damn much, it's just so satisfying using plasmids and weapons at the same time; also the drill is fun as hell
Story is kinda on the same level in both games
1 is better for 100%ing, 2 is better if just going through the game without trying to rescue all the little sisters and/or getting maximum adam
Infinite is pretty meh, though still has some good parts
>>
File: 1477872690625.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1477872690625.gif
919KB, 170x196px
After all these years I have never once harvested a little sister in 2. Those adorable little street urchins melt my heart every damn time. I'm sterile but always wanted a daughter. Guess some things werent meant to be.
>>
SS > SS2 > Prey > 2 > 1 > Infinite

2 is legitimately a highly underrated game, it's a shame all the normies shit on it for not having a Big Epic Twist. Also had a better father/daughter paradigm than TLoU or TWD s1. Great game.
>>
>>384456735
In the same boat. Junkie beat on me when I was a kid. Adopt man, it gives you such beautiful purpose. I'm lucky enough to have a son now.
>>
>>384455902
I unironically think that Bioshock 2 is the best game it could've been.
An almost completely different team being given the task of making a sequel to the most recent critical darling that also really did not need a sequel at all is a recipe for a complete disaster.
Instead we got a game that outdoes the first on multiple counts, including gunplay and the impact of the moral decisions/introducing a greater grey area. The only real point I can knock off is the variety in the levels.
Also the slight alteration in style at least as far as character models went made the game age better than 1 did. Little Sisters actually look cute in 2, they are hideous in 1 becuase they were striving for a realistic appearance that just couldn't be achieved back then.
>>
>>384456984
2 got shit on because the shoehorned multiplayer sucked resources out of the singe player game and as a result the game was short and linear as fuck compared to the first and the multiplayer itself which had a cool idea of being its own story set during the civil war which caused the downfall of rapture, was broken as fuck and didnt work properly at all on release.

TL;DR 2 is a shit game you contrarian faggot kill yourself
>>
>>384456735
It's shitty but I'm honestly jealous, me and my wife detest the idea of having kids and we've both tried dozens of times to get sterilized but since I'm 24 and she's 23, we've been refused every single time. Even though I have an absurd litany of genetic health issues that make it difficult for even me to live, let alone financially afford the medical bills a kid of mine would surely come with. We're so unwilling to have a kid that we don't even have intercourse anymore despite her being on the pill and me using condoms. Just hands and oral for now. The only doctor who has been willing to give me a vasectomy has told me for 2 years not until I'm 25, so only a couple more months until then. Every single other doctor has said not unless we're 28+, or have a minimum of two children already The goal is to get both of us sterilized, we've had too many pregnancy scares already.

Despite our stark differences I do sympathize. You could look into sperm donation, or adoption. There are a ton of kids out there who could use a good home, and even if they're not genetically yours, you'll give them their entire world.
>>
File: Minerva.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Minerva.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Can we talk Minerva's Den and how good it was even if short.
>>
>>384457616
It's sad that the team that did Minerva's Den went on to do Gone Home, then got fellated so hard for it they'll never do something as good as MD again.
>>
>>384455463
SS1 < B2 < B1 < SS2 < shit < skyoshock
>>
>>384457616
I assume most people didn't play it since it was on GfWL; I jumped through hoops to buy it in my unsupported motherland since it wasn't even pirate-able.
>>
>>384457616
finished 1, liked it, never plauedinervas den.
>>
>>384457329
>2 got shit on because the shoehorned multiplayer
Not only that but because it was the definition of rehash, it polished this and that and added some weapons/enemies but that's about it
Bioshock was huge success and 2 just felt disappointing as a sequel after it because of that, it felt more like a DLC or expansion than actual new game
>>
>>384455902
Despite Infinite being shit, I did squeeze a lot of fun out of it. The gear and perk system was interesting to fiddle with, and the Vigors were actually pretty OP. I found ways to break the game and barely needed to use my weapon most of the time.

Still pales in comparison to 2 though. God that game was amazing.
>>
File: Bioshock2 2016-09-24 12-29-43-17.jpg (546KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock2 2016-09-24 12-29-43-17.jpg
546KB, 3200x1800px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>384457412
>sperm donor
I will never pay a man to turkey baste my wife
>>384457005 mom was a junkie. Got a shit ton of health defects as well as being baby badderless. I know your pain brother Adoption is one of those things that I just don't think I could do. I know id be helping a kid, but they wouldnt be MY kid. I take care of my sister's kid enough to fill a bit of the hole at least.

To keep it vidya related, the drill>wrench>>>>>>>skyhook
>>
>>384458128
Babby's first twist.
>>
>>384455463
I think the same.
>>
>>384458250
who are you? seen you in a couple of threads, with that name and tripcode.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.