[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/edf/ - Earth Defense Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: header[1].jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
50KB, 460x215px
>massive infinite range explosives
>fucking sixty gazillion nigger lasers ejaculating from each of their kneecaps that have perfect tracking and can focus to basically instamelt you
>cover is worthless because they're tall as fuck and climb all over anything
How the FUCK am I supposed to deal with this level solo on Hard? I was so happy when I finally killed all five or whatever after trying over and over, then they fucking drop six fucking more. What the fuck is this level?

I've tried multiple loadouts with every class and the best was Wing Diver flying into melee range and chainsawing the core to kill them as fast as possible, but the moment two of them get close together I get BTFO by the kneelasers.

All EDF posts welcome, but seriously, HELP
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (97KB, 750x448px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
97KB, 750x448px
>so fucking mad that I forgot to swap to a more helpful image
>>
What level are you bitching about?
>>
>>384445908
45 - Steel Beast

It's the first level these tripod cunts have shown up, and you get zero NPC backup.
>>
>>384446075
equip your highest level sniper rifle on range and git gud at dodging
>>
File: edf.png (987KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
edf.png
987KB, 1280x720px
>>384446363
This thing is garbage.
>>
>>384446896
Like the other guy said, you must acquire aptitude. and, if you're really having trouble, some more armor and better weapons.
>>
>>384445810
the game is meant to be played through on each difficulty level as each class so you accumulate enough armor to survive the harder missions, at least when you're playing solo.
>>
I tried taking double Zero Laser Rifles and I was able to clear the first wave super easily, but they don't have enough ammo to clear the second wave.

>>384447383
I played the first few missions on Normal, then went back and started over on Hard, and I've been randomly cycling classes to keep things interesting.

Is 311 armor low for mission 45 on Hard?
>>
>>384445810
shoot them until they die
>>
>>384447552
Yes. Also if you don't want to grind there are some excellent cheat engine solutions.. Some even work during Co op lol
>>
File: 1472275473756.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1472275473756.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>384449307
>cheat engine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.