[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better multiplayer FPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
Rising storm 2 Vietnam or day of infamy/insurgency?
>>
insurgency
day of infamy is too incomplete and vietnam is not that good
>>
>>384441316
Neither because they have weeb mods.
>>
File: aint war hell.jpg (104KB, 703x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aint war hell.jpg
104KB, 703x1024px
RS2, but it needs more maps
>>
File: 1498027061127.jpg (46KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498027061127.jpg
46KB, 560x560px
Rising Storm 2 is the best of the 3 but as the anon above said give it time to get more content.

Insurgency would be my second pick since its been out the longest of the 3 an has a shitload of content, but is overall worse than RS2 in my opinion.

I wouldn't recommend Day of Infamy unless you're from America, as an Aussie the community for it down here is dead, the game is also very similar to Insurgency in terms of loadout customization and gunplay (with the exception of a few features and classes worked into the time setting of WW2). given its similarity to Insurgency and having a smaller playerbase than its predecessor I wouldn't recommend it unless you like WW2
>>
File: leavetheweebsalone.png (580KB, 658x885px) Image search: [Google]
leavetheweebsalone.png
580KB, 658x885px
>>384441605
>>
>>384443614
ayy lmao

I can see the likeability in most weeb characters but that one just looks fucked
>>
>>384441316
RS2>insurgency>>>infamy
>>
Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm
>>
>>384443614
The lewd weapon sounds are nice.
>>
Day of Infamy is a great game
>>
>>384441605
Wut?
>check steam
>for some reason have insurgency
>check workshop
wtf I love insurgency now.
>>
>>384441316
RO2>RS2>INS>DoI>RS1

RS2 has a lot of problems, many that RO2 didn't have. The cover system is far worse, the maps are few and all pretty terrible, there are a lot of bugs, no land vehicles, and the off-map support is really bugged.

RO2 has a lot of problems as well, but is unaffected by them as much as RS2 is.

Insurgency is fun, but gets kinda old really fast. The maps people seem to play the most are really terrible, and you die extremely quickly, probably a bit too quickly.

Day of Infamy is ok, but I haven't really played much to say for sure.

RS1 is shit. It was shit on release and they did nothing to fix it. It's horribly balanced, the maps are fucking trash, there was ZERO support from the devs afterward, and alot of the shit they promised to put in was later transferred over to RS2 instead. I don't have any desire to go back to it, as RO2 is infinitely more fun.
>>
Insurgency > Day of Infamy > Rising Storm 2

Rising Storm 2 can be a much better game if they fixed hit detection and added more maps. Honestly, I just wish the hit detection was a straight copy from RO2. I could easily hit anything with bolt action rifle at 200 ping. Now I have problems with Mosin at 100 ping.
After 70 hours I came back to DoI. Honestly, at first I had love-hate relationship with the game, now I love it. It's pretty much Insurgency at WW2, but with enough changes to make it a separate game. Also at least 2 more maps are getting released this Friday, so maybe there'll be some kind of sale.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.