[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Lara, a Shai living in the big city. She supports her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500435028453.png (1MB, 644x774px) Image search: [Google]
1500435028453.png
1MB, 644x774px
This is Lara, a Shai living in the big city.
She supports her worthless little sister by selling potions to adventurers like you!
Say something nice to her, or better yet, buy her potions!
>>
>>384434682
Wot game
>>
>>384434682
>>384436120
Black desert. An MMO so good I'm convinced only retards don't like it because they can't bother to learn the obfuscated systems.
>>
File: 2017-06-25_611694374.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25_611694374.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
>>384437187
Nah. I play the shit out of it and really enjoy it, but I can understand why some people wouldn't like it.

There are no real dungeons, no amount of real group content, and honestly nothing forcing you to interact with another player outside of PvP.

For people that honestly just don't like grinding or PvP, this really isn't the game to pick.
>>
>>384434682
Little lass, I'm going into battle and I need your strongest potion!
>>
>>384437187
Cool, I actually started my install earlier today :)
>>
>>384437187
All they needed to do was explain every part of the HUD.
>>
>>384434682
i would like to pay for her bottom
>>
>>384437187

Started playing, but then remembered I don't like MMORPG's and stopped playing.
>>
>>384437187
It's a terrible fucking game in all reality. A pretty piece of a shit.
The systems in place exist only extend the facade it's not a pig in make up. After a solid year and a half from playing release til now. You just log in for daily shit once you have your money train just to build failstacks, get events, attempt gear. Only to go back 50 steps for one piece of gear, it's absolutely retarded on all levels. But that's not even the best part. Everything in the game, no matter the content is just half ass attempt at depth. A good example the only skill to actually make use of Master is Trading and it stops at Master 10.
Sailing is so bad it takes 5 years to get the last skill just a shit load of padding, and that's 5 years of sailing the open ocean nonstop 24/7.
PVP really is a shit show, because once you get 60-61 and over 220 ap it still doesn't matter, as 1v1 is garbage in this game, because desync and node war is garbage because even more lag and greater desync.
The NA and EU versions are turning the highest revenue for all of kakao/PA(they are the same company) and yet they refuse to do anything about the servers. Also they only ban game breakers 72 hours.

The action combat in it is subpar at best. No anti air, no aerial, counter doesn't even work if you don't have a 30 ping at all times at least and still won't work because desync is built in engine side. Accuracy and Evasion stats that aren't about damage reduction it's just straight up misses when the attack connects still which goes against all other action mmo design it's retarded.
It's all iframe combat that don't amount to actual action juggling, because there's a 2 cc limit and no upsets. PVP is so bad for half of the technical classes people have stopped recruiting tamer,musa,maewha, ninja, kunoichi, and striker.
Finally no armor customization, if you want it costumes are $30 for a buy to play game that has pretty much dropped to near free to play
Black Desert really is a shit game.
>>
>>384437847
You wouldn't want to get a Shai angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylgdYWDa0H4
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.