[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
>first play game a few months ago and give up when I can't beat Father Gascoigne
>pick it up again yesterday
>find and beat cleric beast, fund music box, beat Gascoigne, go to old yharnam and feel amazing

why does this game maje you feel so great when you succeed? I fucking love this game now. why didn't you guys tell me this was 10/10?
>>
0/10 troll
>>
>>384435035
how is this troll
>>
I found when playing Guilty Gear a few weeks ago, the tendency to want to quit rather than accept failure, learn and get better to gain success.

Games have become more and more gushing their instant gratification and feelings of success on their audience the past few years to the point now that the sense of entitlement has dwarfed any actual progress to reach the gratification.

Bloodborne and the souls series give you a huge landscape of problems to overcome and force you to actually get good. It feels good because that's how success should feel when you put in a bit of work to achieve it. Or you could just play call of duty and get genuinely angry at people with more patience and a better connection than you.
>>
>>384436204
one thousand times this.
>>
It feels good because you have to work for it. Only problem is you only get better from here so you will breeze through enemies and bosses on your second playthrough and doing ng+ is even easier
>>
I'm at Brygenwerth and so far I'm loving this game but there's one major complaint that I have. The fact you have to back track to a boss arena if you die during a boss fight. The journeys back is just monotonous and braindead as you can run past everyone. And the worse case of this, in my playthrough of it so far is Shadow of Yharnam, as the journey is very far and having to call 2 elevators in a row is boring.
>>
>>384436730
The best part of SoulsBorne is dicking around post-game.
>>
>>384437163
Just a tip: let the elevator button come up , then press it and roll off so it goes back up
Its just a bandaid but it helps
>>
>>384437163
That's the worst of the runbacks. One Reborn is also a little rough because of the dogs but that's it. Micolash, Ebrietas, Nurse, and the DLC bosses are a stone's throw away. The final two bosses are also a three-second walk.
>>
>>384437821
I just dislike it in bloodborne because it can make it hard to enjoy the game with your favourite weapon since some arent available till late game
>>
>>384436730
honestly that feeling is addicting. do you think souls games can make me into a more hardworking person in general?
>>
>>384438020
If you have the will power to apply the concept sure, only problem is real life hurdles are exponentialy more difficult than killing a souls boss
>>
>>384437163
It wasn't so bad since Shadows of Yarnham is like the second easiest boss. The only trouble comes from expecting phases to be tied to how many are left instead of total health which can catch you off guard if you try to bring them down equally.
>>
>>384439939
I died to them 7 times.
>>
>>384440114
Different strokes, I guess. For me it was the Cainhurst boss that brought down my vial reserve from 100+ to 20.
>>
>>384434678
Whenever someone tells you to git gud its out of compassion, because the feeling of gitting gud is the best experience these games have to offer.
>>
>>384436204
tpbp
>>
>>384434678
Decent game HATED the mind destroying brain guys, other then that meh. Kept dying to them even trying to bypass them and using items to get rid of status effects but oh well. PC port when? :P
>>
>>384440371
Fucking Logarius. Took me fucking forever to realize you could destroy the sword
>>
>>384441503
I missed him my first playthrough. My second playthrough was pure arcane. It wasn't easy. Funny enough when I beat him it was a near perfect run, just opened with 3 casts of A Call Beyond which immediately brought him to second phase and just parry spammed him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.