[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sega (once again) implies that Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 123KM.png (345KB, 836x463px) Image search: [Google]
123KM.png
345KB, 836x463px
>Sega (once again) implies that Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles are two different games.

EAT SHIT NERDS I SHOULD START KEEPING A FOLDER.
>>
>>384432795
Well sure, they were released as separate games after all.
But the fact of the matter is Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles were originally supposed to be a single game. There are heaping piles of evidence to support this.
>>
>are two different games
No shit. They were sold separately.
>>
>>384433782
>It was intended, therefore it is.

Let's say hypothetically my dad intended to jizz in my mom's mouth the day of my conception. Does this mean I am not alive typing to you?
>>
Didn't Sonic Generations count them as the same game, level-wise?
>>
>>384434251
can't tell if you're being serious or not

getting all of that content onto one cart would be a challenge for them
>>
>>384434251
no it literally means you are a mistake
>>
>>384435221
>hypothetically means literally
>>
where is 4?
>>
>>384436749
Next to Sonic Adventure
>>
>>384436749
4 was and always will be a pile of shit that Sega is eternally embarrassed about.
>>
>>384436749
where is rush? where are the advance games?
>>
>>384439324
>was and always will be
>eternally

Redundant.
>>
>>384440391
Describing two different things. It is and will always be a pile of shit. Sega is eternally embarrassed about it.
>>
File: TRASH.jpg (77KB, 398x503px) Image search: [Google]
TRASH.jpg
77KB, 398x503px
>>384436749

In the trash, where it belongs
>>
>>384432795
>Implying the K doesn't stand for Knuckles Chaotix

Suck it CDfags, even that shitpile is more canon than your game.
>>
>>384432795
does that mean sonic 4 is sonic 5?

stop being retarded
>>
>>384432795
What is the rationale for excluding CD from that lineup, though? Seems like it fits in perfectly with all of them.
>>
>>384443208
sonic went back in time and cd never happened
>>
>>384432795
you're forgetting the most important fact of that image: that sonic 4 never happened
>>
>>384444146
How many times has that happened in Sonic?

Just CD and 06?
>>
>>384443208
My guess is cd is after mania. Stardust speedway in mania looks like the past version of stardust speedway from cd. Meaning the past stardust speedway from cd is Manias current time.

I don't like this though because that means no metal sonic. Mania without metal sonic would be such a huge opportunity miss.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.