[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any good Transformers vidya I can play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

are there any good Transformers vidya I can play?
>>
>>384426119

War and Fall of Cybertron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3E358n7pcI

Beast wars is better
>>
Transformers Devastation
>>
War for Cybertron
Fall of Cybertron
Transformers: Devastation

and that's about it, blame activision
>>
>>384426218
>fall of cybertron

Post yfw metroplex heeded the call of the last prime
>>
>>384426486

It was alright but War/Fall fucked up alot of shit like Combiners being on cyber,Dinobots/insecticons being on cybertron, and some other autistic things TF fan wouldnt like
>>
File: 51GHJ7ZEGDL.jpg (46KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
51GHJ7ZEGDL.jpg
46KB, 348x500px
This one was great. There were also 2 Beast Wars games on the PS1. Great games.
>>
>>384426738
They took place in a separate continuity.
>>
File: Transformers Grimlock King.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers Grimlock King.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Devastation. No other game comes close to merging Transformation, combat, and shooting as well as Platinum did. It is a modded Bayonetta, but it's fitting for the source material.

War for/Fall of Cybertron are more fun to watch than play. FoC is worse because it spends the whole game hyping Grimlock just to have him in only two levels with shallow brawler mechanics. The whole game is full of idea that never get fleshed out. One level where you play as Bruticus, two Flying levels, one level where you actively switch sides, all great concepts that are too shallow and underused to be any good.
>>
File: Loli Possesion.jpg (85KB, 378x472px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Possesion.jpg
85KB, 378x472px
>>384426119
D E V A S T A T I O N
Transformers : Decepticons on DS is pretty cool too.
Starscream best girl(Cybertronian), all continuities
>>
Devastation is a fucking masterpiece
>>
>>384426738
>trukk not munky
>>
>>384427016

and it was a shitty continuity.
>>
>>384427407

You not a real fan if you think Beast Wars was trash its quite possibly the best Transformers show ever even better than G1.

but Beast Machines so Transtech is fucking DEAD
>>
>>384427217
Wow, that looks exactly like Transformers combat!
>>
>>384427895

Yeah, theres really nothing "Transformers-y" about Devastations's combat, great as it is. You could swap out Optimus for any character and it'd play just as well.

Still an amazing game.
>>
>>384426218
WFC was pretty dull
>>
>>384427217
not even animu transformers had shitty weightless combat like that. only platinumfags praise this shit.
>>
File: geistbro.jpg (49KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
geistbro.jpg
49KB, 960x644px
>>384426218
>Beast Wars is better

What are you some kind of fucking Patrician?
>>
>>384427217
At no point of this stupid game you feel like a giant robot fighting, its all dashes and waiting for a screen to flash.
>>
>>384428784

Yeah, thats what the Cybertron games are for.
>>
>>384426218
Beast Wars is fucking shit
>>
>>384427895
>>384428784
So what do you want it to be? Shoot at things as a robot then turn into a car until you get to the next shooty section? Maybe it's not like the cartoons or the movies, but It lets me combo punches and kicks into a truck ram into shotgun blasts. That's what I've always wanted from Transformers anything, and this game delivers in spades. Not $60 worth of course, but I hope nobody is buying activision games at full price.

Besides, when in any transformers media have they been like actual giant robots? The movies have unreasonably fast sword fighting, the cartoons were all basically shooting or running while shooting, and I don't know about anything else. Even if it's not perfectly accurate to any media, I'm glad they made this game take the show's gimmick to it's full potential.
>>
>>384426218
If only the designs weren't fucking trash piles.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.