[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shitshows in video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>One of the most iconic games serves as an example of good game design and has a long lasting and expanded modding scene

>Only one mod is popular, while mods with better ideas, executions and/or variety are ignored
>Tries to be too edgy: basically Doom's DmC
>It's has shit design choices that affect the core gameplay of Doom (reloading, log lasting animations, bad balance)
>More liked for its concept, visual effects and "for laughs", making it better to watch than to play
>Keeps getting pushed by an annoying fanbase, who even demands it to be compatible with other mods and maps
>Keeps getting pushed by Youtubers and game journos (even if they're the kind to complain about "muh toxic gamers", knowing Mark's attitude)
>Creator is literally Shadman/Yanderedev tier
>Even Id themselves were aware of how BD's fatalities fuck up the pacing, causing them to make the glory kills in NuDoom go faster
>Mark whines abouy Id stealing his ideas, despite accusations of art theft, not giving credit, then putting NuDoom shit in his mod, while having a Patreon, to get money, while using someone else's work for his mod
I wonder why people still say "mods always break the game"
>>
I've never seen anyone be autistic about brutal doom, but I have seen plenty of your fucking autistic complaining about it

Did a doom community reject you?
>>
>>384424398
Brutal Doom is good, deal with it
>>
>>384424398
Why the hate for Brutal Doom? It's just bloody and crazy with some stupid shit thrown in like executions and selfies and shit. Why get so worked up over a fucking mod. I think modern shooters could learn something from the satisfaction of the sheer over the top brutality and weapon kick. Killing is just so satisfying in Brutal Doom. A think that is lost in most modern shooters.
>>
>>384425179
He's a doom purist
>>
>>384424398
>eloading, log lasting animations, bad balance

>Reloading
Can be turned off

>Long lasting animations
Can be turned off

>Bad Balance
You can use the normal guns instead.

You are basically nitpicking an highly customizable mod that can be made into what you like the most.
>>
>>384425537
Long lasting animations can't be turned off though
>>
>>384424398
what the fuck is your point, sperg?
>>
O B S E S S E D
>>
Speaking of Doom Wads, I remember some webm of a Hexen mod that did some pretty neat shit like picking up pots and throwing them at enemies. Does anyone know what that was called?
>>
Not our fault Doom runs plays like shit on steam. There's not even keyboard+mouse controls like duke nukem and shadow warrior
>>
>>384427646
>on steam
You literally don't deserve good video games
>>
>>384427646
>buying an almost 30 year old game
>>
>>384424398
Sgt. Mark is based and is literally /our guy/
>>
>>384424398
there are plenty of popular mods out there you are just a dummy. Pirate Doom, Golden Souls ( has nothing to do with dark souls ), megaman 8bit deathmatch, russian overkill, action doom 2 urban brawl and the list goes on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.