[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What happened to it?
>>
I hope online games die out one day.
>>
>>384423562
Online made easier money.
>>
>>384423562
once gta online blew up they threw everything that had nothing to do with the multiplayer out the window
>>
next gta will be online only
>>
>>384424193
It was about time I grew out of gta anyway
>>
>>384423562
Did anyone ever say it was going to be made in the first place? I don't remember that happening.
>>
>>384423936
Kinda feel like they decided to end it with the latest update.
>give everyone exploding ammunition in a submachine gun that can blow up anything in a couple shots
>>
>>384425323
One of the voice actors said he was voicing a dlc, 3 years ago

https://gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-5-single-player-dlc-story/amp/
>>
>>384425753
>a submachine gun that can blow up anything in a couple shots
What gun is that?
>>
>>384425323
Someone, I wanna say Ned Luke, insinuated material had been recorded that never saw the light of day and it was apparently enough for something like that. Whether it was simply material they ended up deciding not to use for some other reason or there really was a plan for SP DLC that later got canned I can't say.

Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt - we're talking months old memories of half-remembered interview quotes I may not even remember correctly.
>>
>>384426010
"Upgraded" SMG you can get from some new thing you buy alongside the bunkers in Gunrunning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkT3CcFPwa0
>>
File: 1488275446076.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488275446076.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>384423562
Buy more shark cards goy and you will download free single player dlc
>>
>>384426230
I know about the upgrades. I have them all due to hackerbux.
Which SMG "can blow up anything in a couple shots"?
>>
File: CANTWAKEUP.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>384425753
>they make this retarded shit
>but don't give us a flamethrower or chainsaw
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>384426230
Wait, I don't have all the upgrades; I have access to them via research but I didn't buy the rounds for the SMG. Is it the FMJ rounds that do it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.