[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to discuss the best RPG ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout_3_cover_art.png (2MB, 1000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_3_cover_art.png
2MB, 1000x1240px
It's time to discuss the best RPG ever.
>>
It was pretty good. Needs more Moira Brown.
>>
>>384420776
Oh you would say that wouldn't you!
>>
>>384420776
Eh, I can't say I don't hate it, but I prefer New vegas
>>
>>384420860
It needs Moira bullying
>>
>>384421046
My bad, I mean I can't say I hate it
>>
>>384421114
I will beat you to death with both hands if you insult my waffle.
>>
>>384420776

Inb4 image macros
>>
Cloud Strife's plot twist was very good.
>>
File: moira_brown_by_scerg-d6k8syr.jpg (185KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moira_brown_by_scerg-d6k8syr.jpg
185KB, 1600x1200px
>>384421163
Your waffle is a WHORE!!! She gets dicked by raiders and super mutants!
>>
>>384421541
You'd better STOP IT RIGHT NOW
>>
>>384421667
Heh... Guess I will have a turn myself then >:)
>>
File: 1486428094986.jpg (11KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
1486428094986.jpg
11KB, 259x253px
>inb4 some faggot posts Gothic 2
Just kys Gothicfags
>>
How does Fallout3 run on Windows 7 and quad core CPUs? I heard there were some issues
>>
>>384422847
I think you gotta manually set it up to run on more than 1 core in the ini file
And disable GFWL too
>>
STARS THE SHOOTIEST
>>
>>384420776
just fucking kys already todd
>>
>>384420776
Really gets a bad run here. It was really fun and engaging imo for its time.

When New Vegas came around I had already 100% 3 and it's dlc multiple times and I guess I was just burned out to enjoy NV to its full extent (I still 100% New Vegas anyway, but it just felt like another expansion)
>>
>>384424316
Rap* not run
>>
Not gonna lie, I prefer the exploration in Fallout 3 than in 4 and, sometimes, new vegas

Since its a city to explore, you can never see everything in a single game easily, you're just always bound to miss SOMETHING, and thats what I love about fallout 3 and sometimes new vegas, that you'll always find something new in a new game

I say sometimes new vegas because its not as cramped as fallout 3, making it easier to see stuff, but I do seem to find a new quest from time to time
>>
>>384424316
Its strange. I could play Fallout 3 for like 300+ hours on low spec PC with 480p and 18fps, but lost interest for New Vegas on a high end gaming PC in mere 2 hours
>>
Is it worth going back to it for the DLC? I never played any of it.
>>
>>384425008
Point Lookout & The Pitt are great
>>
Is there any mod that expands the "cities" in FO3. I feel like Megaton and Rivet City could have been a bit bigger
>>
I think fo3 has the weakest story in the modern fallouts. The exploration was good but the main quest itself forces the cringey BoS white knights on you and gives you the option to blow them up at the last minute after you just killed a hundred enclave guys single handedly to get to that point. It's like they never even contemplated letting you also join the enclave when it would've been better.
>>
>>384425407
Yeah the story could have been better, however the best part for me was exploring and scavenging. I need to reinstall it with some survival mods or something
>>
>>384420776
>rpg
>>
>
>>
>>384427096
By definition it is an RPG. It has all it needs to be called an RPG. Weather you like it or not, is another matter completely.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.