[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked it. Fuck you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Zelda BOTW.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda BOTW.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
I liked it. Fuck you.
>>
Ok.
>>
It was real good.
>>
its the game of the year
>>
>>384418865
No one's disagreeing. Only people that don't like it are people who don't understand it, people who didn't buy it, and falseflaggers.
>>
>>384418865
what are you talking about, OP?
even the shitposters lilke it.

the fact that everybodyh likes it is why there's so much shitposting about it. to pick on it's flaws. which are dwarfed by the mounstrosity of a game.
>>
that's not a controversial opinion
>>
So whats going to happen for the next game? They always go overboard on the criticisms they get for the 3d games. I'm imagining a Zelda game where it's entirely set in one colossal dungeon.
>>
>>384420048
that would be neat actually
>>
>>384420048
I would like to see them pull a Majora's Mask with the sequel. Not so much in terms of the three day mechanic, but in the sense of taking the same engine and putting it in a much more compact, smaller, highly detailed environment. I want another intimate world like Clock Town to fall in love with.
>>
>>384420573
I don't know if you can do shit like that again just because the game industry is so obsessed with BIG games with GIANT MAPS.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg
484KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>384418865
Most people did. It's fucking great.
>>
>>384420048
what, Zelda: DMC3 edtion?
>>
File: link shrug.jpg (53KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
link shrug.jpg
53KB, 500x441px
>>384419558
>who don't understand it
Everyone understood it just fine. We just wish it had more variety in the dungeons, quests, rewards and enemies, like how it was handled in earlier Zeldas. I know this game was trying to throw out the Zelda formula, but did they have to throw out the stuff they did right? There's a reason why this series has been so celebrated for the past 30 years.
>>
>>384419558
>>384419691
collect shrines : the game
shit dungeons
gay
no thanks
>>
File: 1500345943373.jpg (255KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1500345943373.jpg
255KB, 900x1273px
>>384422040
>gay not a selling point
>>
You and pretty much everyone else who played it. It only gets shit on on /v/ because you are not required to have actually played the game before you can post about it.
>>
File: 1224121257118.jpg (34KB, 410x499px) Image search: [Google]
1224121257118.jpg
34KB, 410x499px
>>384418865
imagine if they put more effort in
-8 traditional dungeons
-no more copy paste stables everywhere
-blacksmith npcs sell and repair weapons
-barefist combat

they could rework the zelda tablet thing to have more powers too. it would go hand-in-hand with the dungeons and have a lot more upgrades.
>>
>>384420701
>I don't know if you can do shit like that again

What? Of course you can, people can make any kind of games they want to. And if you're saying it won't sell, then you're forgetting that putting the word Zelda on a box guarantees sales.
>>
File: Triforce.png (36KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
Triforce.png
36KB, 200x173px
>>384421993
I agree with the sentiment here, but I actually doubt many people could produce an articulate explanation of fundemental message being presented.

The idea is that power alone is corrupt (Ganon), and the wisdom of culture (Zelda) is blind or otherwise not enough to prevent the usurpation of corrupt power absent of wisdom.

Courage is required on the part of the young (Link) to unite the two and banish corruption.

It's actually brilliantly laid out.

Link (courage) is literally called link.
He is always oddly young.
Zelda (wisdom) is always in need of something akin to rescuing, despite her inherent formidable potency.
Gabon (power) is either a manifestation of pure corruption or an authoritarian advisor who usurps the throne, kills the King (also representing culture) and inadvertently banishes Zelda (wisdom) whilst hopelessly searching for her (again, wisdom is unattainable for corruption authoritarian power).

Anyhow, this is why I think they can essentially tell the same story time and again and it always works. They really have the archetypal fundementals down to perfection.
>>
>>384418865
its fine if you like it, just admit it was a bad game
>>
File: 1499431044000.jpg (111KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
1499431044000.jpg
111KB, 700x913px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.