[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how's this game, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: Warframe_Cover_Art.png (134KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe_Cover_Art.png
134KB, 250x299px
how's this game, /v/?
>>
>>384417656
Play it & decide for yourself.

Not like it's $60 or anything.
>>
Gets stale really fast.
>>
>>384417656
It's a black hole of grind that's what it is.
>>
Shit
>>
>>384417656
better than destiny
>>
>>384417656
>>384417876
What this guy said. Personally I got burned out and can't go back to it even tho there's a ton of new content. It's free tho so just give it a shot if it looks interesting.

>>384418018
Also true. The lack of any real direction from the devs other then just providing an update to their skinner box is really depressing because I really love the art direction for the most part.

>>384418213
Only in terms of pricing.
>>
>>384418213
my dick
>>
File: wf.png (91KB, 882x416px) Image search: [Google]
wf.png
91KB, 882x416px
It's cool at first but when you realize that it's got nothing else but grind going for it, you'll quit it
I aimed to get the best possible gear in the whole game and all the best possible mods for guns and frames.
That's what I did and ran out of things to do. Sure, new updates bring new stuff and nerf old ones but that's not enough to keep the game fresh for me.

Still salty about damage 2.0 and the removal of zorencopter
>>
File: Warframe0021.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe0021.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I have hundreds of hours in this piece of shit, it's not worth it
>>
>>384419171
>removal of zorencopter
This. Going fast was by far the best thing in the entire game for me. In theory I think the updated movement should be better but for whatever reason it just feels so much worse to me. And I honestly think the main reason they did it in the first place is because you couldn't really go fast with a controller, at least not the regular PS4 and Xbone ones. Not sure why the decided to remove wallrunning and replace it with wallhopping tho. It just looks so bad and the only explanation I can think of for doing that is they don't have good enough animators/animation tech to implement those animations properly with the new system.
>>
>>384417656
Still brilliant. Just mindless therapeutic killing gameplay outside of high level group stuff where you need to think. Grinding for mods is rewarding to power your shit up when it happens.
>>
I just recently started playing on PS4 and they were having a bunch of specials and shit so even though I'm only mastery level 2 I have a rhino frame, frost prime, and saryn frame

It's fun even if it's a huge grind. It scratches the same itch that me3mp did for me and I put 500 hours into that
>>
>>384420279
hey anon you're a faggot
>>
>>384417656
no real challenge at all
the endgame is literally logging for 5 minutes, doing the sortie and fucking off

or making a weapon, levelling it to 30 on 15 hydron waves and selling it back to the market because 95% of the stuff you build is literally terrible and only serves to increase your mastery rank
>>
>>384420649
Maybe, but why?
>>
>>384420759
that sounds really super
>>
The smut is top notch, the movement is pretty okay though it was better (RIP coptering) and the art style/direction isn't too bad.
The actual gameplay fucking sucks where you've got all of two builds for weapons depending on if their crit or status chance is higher, the grindan just for materials is a kick in the balls, and the waitan for your shit to get done cooking so you can go grind it on up again is infuriating.
Best played in short bursts, where you set all the shit you want to make up, then come back to it a few days later when it's all done.
Worth playing for the TnA and maybe learning why waitwalls are a terrible mechanic.
>>
>>384421973
Who other than saryn even has good tna?
>>
>>384423262
trinity
>>
File: 1500412618116.jpg (319KB, 978x874px) Image search: [Google]
1500412618116.jpg
319KB, 978x874px
not bad , I have put 400$$ into it so far.
>>
For a free game, it's excellent.
>>
>>384417656
It's pretty and has a cool aesthetic.

That's about it.
>>
>>384417656
Whose the cutest Warframe and why is it Mag?
>>
>>384417656
It's cool just don't buy plat.
>>
>>384419706
zorencopter was cancer and it needed to be removed
>>
>>384417656
play if you want, have fun, don't give DE money no matter how much you're enjoying yourself
>>
>>384425102
this. forever and ever
>>
>>384424765
It's nova you rat
>>
>played valkyr
>nerfed to shit
>never bothered to log on again
FUCK
>>
Warframe for me is one of those games i get super into for a month or two and drop it for a couple months

It's good, but it's fucking exhausting trying to keep up with all the farming they're expecting out of you.
>>
>>384425330
Literally nobody can keep up with it unless they spend money and it's that way by design.
>>
>>384417656
I only like it because they make weird, stupid changes that I like checking in to see once every few months; if I hadn't played it in the state it was years ago, I couldn't be bothered.
>>
>>384424765
*nezha
>>
Some people describe games as "grindy", but that doesn't quite do it justice. This game IS grind. It doesn't really even try to hide it, either. If you want something varied that'll take you on a nice ride then you should fuck off to something more sensible. If you want one of those "I wanna DO something, but I don't want to have to put much brainpower into it" games then it might be worth a look.
>>
>>384417656
What the fuck is a Warframe anyway?
>>
>>384426619
the armor that you wear. But it's kinda like a bionic mech suit.
>>
>>384426883
They changed that. It's cyborgs remote controlled by space emos now.
>>
>>384426883
Why do they all look stupid and not like armor at all?
>>
>>384417656
If you ever thought an mmo really made you feel like you were walking on an actual treadmill from how poor the grinding experience was, this game will amplify that feeling. Still, I suppose it is a little fun at first. For a while I played a melee Volt with MGR soundtrack blasting in the background, pretty great fun but it wasn't viable in higher play.
>>
dead and painfully repetitive and grindy

there are more satisfying grindfests out there
>>
>>384427397
Wait what? You're no longer space samurai/sexy Jedis anymore?
>>
>>384423262
>>384424765
IVARA BEST BUTT
IVARA CUTEST BUTT
>>
>>384423875

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL kill yourself retard
>>
>>384427641
Apparently all Warframes are teenagers stuck in a cryo coma controlling the Warframe robots in a physic link. Still imagine the sexual frustration and how much good head you'd get from Nezha, Mag or Nova who are all in super chastity belts.
>>
>>384417656
It's a fun game while it lasted.
Everyone who says it's too grindy already reached all their goals in the game (crafted and upgraded their favorite warframes, crafted and upgraded all their favorite weapons etc.) which probably takes a couple hundred hours.
>>
>>384417656
Cool up to that part you find melee is strong but only with certain builds , Making most of the melee weapons totally useless.
>>
>>384425020
You are exactly the reason why this game went to shit.
>>
>>384429714
I remember this faggots on the Warframe forum, they will literally defend about every shitty decision the devs make and always cried for nerfs on any fun warframe mods build or weapons. This was 3 years ago and i bet its still like this now.
>>
It's fun for the first two months. Then it drops off a fucking cliff.
>>
Coptering and going infinite speed was the only good thing about this other than the survival missions with good bros after like an hour of playing.

I quit when they introduced the Dogs. Good lord that was stupid.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.