[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tbh the true master race is PS4 + gaming laptop around ~£800

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Yup.

Modern vidya is mostly shite. All you need is a laptop that can handle the classics (Doom, Quake, Blood, Duke, Shadow Warrior, etc), which is fucking easy of course, and modern shit like CS GO at 120fps (very fucking easy to achieve). With this setup you could also play plenty of other crappy FPS's if you really want to like Battlefield 1 at 60fps/1080p with medium settings. No biggie. You can also get a 144hz monitor if you want that you could use for that CS GO shit 120fps but it's up to you. It's also beneficial to game on a monitor for PS4 as well, though you won't need 144hz of course.

I mean let's face it, you need a laptop in this day and age to do shit, might as well invest in a decent machine that comes with at least a 1050ti. Retards buy macbooks worth £1000, you might as well spend less than that to actually get a good laptop.

Then you have your PS4 to handle the multiplat trash that really aren't worth a PC, games like Fifa for when your m8s are over and of course the awesome exclusives Bloodborne et al. I don't give a shit about games like Witcher, they can suck my ass, no way in hell I'm gonna invest a gaming PC for it. I don't need to play trash like fucking Far Cry 4 on a PC or a damn PS4. Tell me ANY modern multiplats worth investing in a modern PC for. You literally can't.

Having a big permavirgin box in your room is also the ultimate pussy drier. So yes. The true master race = PS4 + Decent laptop. Laptop 'cause you need it for other shit, too. You don't build a big permavirgin box JUST for gaming, jesus christ.
>>
>>384414439
*Also the gaming laptop will allow you to do all your classic console emulation all the way up to PS2 and Gamecube.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.