[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your dream game /v/? Be as unrealistic as you'd like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 28

File: images.jpg (6KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 271x186px
What is your dream game /v/? Be as unrealistic as you'd like.
>>
an actual paper mario sequel
>>
>>384412124
Never gonna happen, but a Deus Ex game as good as and with all the mechanics of the original.
>>
Open world Pokémon with every Pokémon. They can all learn and equip dozens of moves and abilities, with a real time (or pseudo real time a la MMOs/FFXII/Xenoblade style combat where positioning matters) combat system. Add all regions to explore to create a huge open world revolving around quests and interesting situations occurring as you explore all the environments and that's my dream game. Will never happen though. The worst part is, looking at Xenoblade 2, something like this is definitely possible.

>explore the mountains in Johto
>run into red training his Pokémon and have him immediately challenge you
>dozens of hours later, enter Pokémon world tournament in post game and challenge him and all the other iconic characters with lvl 100 maxed teams.

Goddamn, I want this.
>>
>>384412231
Stop opening the wound. We need to just let it go. Paper Mario is dead.

Now that Paper Mario and the Bros RPGs are dead, Kingdom Battle sequels are our next hope for a solid RPG once they remove Rabbids
>>
File: ME0001334610_2.jpg (241KB, 798x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ME0001334610_2.jpg
241KB, 798x1024px
>>384412124
A dark souls souls game by from software but in exotic universe like 1000 and 1 night or ancient egypt with witcher 3 map, deep rpg system like divinity and very dark universe with Djinns and exotic demons with persian mythology
>>
A good post-apocalyptic RPG with a complex character building system, proper RPG elements, and writing that isn't absolute shit to replace Fallout.
>>
Rape simulator
>>
A good sonic game
>>
a mix between metroidvania and sandbox world with fighting game inputs, rpg stat leveling, scaling enemies, virtually unlimited amount of endings based off everything you do, custom weapon building from farming resources, bosses with real AI, SNES graphics, with space shooter shmup in between traveling between planets, and at the end you fight God
>>
File: YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAR.jpg (33KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAR.jpg
33KB, 286x400px
>>384412124
Multiplayer sci-fi shooter with massive maps and destructible parts of the terrain with a large focus on vehicle combat.
>go under bridge and shoot out the supports to knock it down and cut off a key vehicle route
>tank vs tank games where 3 people work the tank and its guns while 3 more convoy it on motorcycles against another tank team
>team deathmatch where both teams are on two massive space ships hurdling through low orbit with jump pads to move you from ship to ship
>huge ship to ship space battles like Battlefront 2 with different kinds of ships and boarding action
>no loadouts, perks, kill streaks, etc. if you want a gun, find it on the map or kill the guy who has it
Basically, mix Halo and the old Battlefront games, make it ten times bigger, and let you blow shit up on the map and I'm diamonds.
>>
An open world Sonic game with cuhrazy combat, a wild fun story like SA2, and designated platforming sections.

Fuck you, no regrets.
>>
File: 1498676749917.png (583KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498676749917.png
583KB, 1280x720px
>>384414156
>Knuckles is a nigger
>>
>>384412124
the following games but with an AI that can generate new levels, enemies, and weapons with quality greater than or equal to what the devs made.
FEAR 1
ninja gaiden black
Max Payne 3
SWAT 4
>>
>>384413102
>>384413990
I like both of these a lot. Good thread
Personally would want a modern sandbox game like GTA, Saints Row 2, Yakuza etc but where you can live and interact and form bands with people(NPCs) like in Sims.
You can have actual jobs, raise a family, get wealthy, all on a large scale in an actual living and breathing city. But not as family friendly and cutesy as Sims is, especially nowadays. Things can go wrong, fights are actual fights, people can get sick and get in the hospital, people die, get involved in crime and get shot, midlife crisis, cheating people, gambling and drug addictions, everything
>>
>>384413573
muh bottlecaps
muh nuka cola
>>
>>384412124
A sci-fi shooter mixed with fantasy element set in an alien solar system. The game would have an emphasis on difficulty. You deal a lot of damage to enemies, but they do a lot of damage to you. There would be various armor sets and weapons to find, but not too many. As when you have too much gear, things start to feel too similar and more of "what has the best stats?". The world would feel fleshed out, with various different alien races and locations that would each feel unique (eg. One location may be an abondoned space station that you lose oxygen in slowly and have to replenish in oxygen stations found throut out the map, another may be an extremely hot desert where the sun burns you when exposed directly to the light).
>>
>>384412124
Spore but good and massively multiplayer with later stages basically having you be Factorio dude/Supreme Commander ACU. Once you reach space stage you can design and build ships, stations, and shut and making quality stuff is very expensive and requires resources you have to find (with resources being different and allowing very unique weapons/shields/whatever in different regions of the universe so "aliens" coming from another galaxy would truly be exotic and have mysterious stuff). Economy works similarly to Distant Worlds: Universe. It's all balanced perfectly and the majority of players follow an honourable code of conduct driving them to protect players who just started and are close to them. Several alliances and federations form and there are events such as Stellaris endgame events, but varied and actually good, happening from time to time to shake up galaxies and force alliances to break/be formed. There are incentives to form civilizations who don't just wage war but decide to not expand and do something like researching/trading/study the history of the universe. All of these activities are engaging, research actually requires to be knowledgeable, the economy is realistic and it's possible to just decide to leave your empire behind to become a roaming trading civilization in a single ship like the bentusi, the lore is truly deepest so erudites actually have things to look forward to.
You get the gist of it. It's basically how I imagined Spore when I was waiting for it to come out but without restrictions.
>>
>>384415756
Also playing non-expansionist isolationist would be viable. Fuck you Stellaris
>>
>>384415756
Of course every living being is simulated, have their own realistic needs and will act on their own with an AI so good it seems sentient (but isn't)
>>
>>384412124
Seven Kingdoms but the map extends infinitely and the AI doesn't blow.
>>
pepsiman but a moba
>>
Bloodborne at 60 fps
>>
Viva Pinata 3. Thats it really.
>>
>>384412124
>civ vii
>speed options from skirmish (can be completed in one sitting) to marathon plus (may take months)
>two map editors actually properly built into the game. standard editor works like the old versions, but a new "god mode" lets you play with things like planet temperatures and water levels and guide the planet along through evolution. this also serves as a tutorial and prequel to the main game.
>main game:
>begin in the stone age as cave men
>sort of like rpg mechanics, religious and social policies start off with simple survival decisions in the stone age:
>say, for instance, you tend to train more scouts than brutes and avoid barbarian skirmishes, your social policies naturally open more toward economics rather than a military focus
>religion evolves. religious points are used to earn religious policies, and these accrue over time to form a religion, starting with stone age beliefs like "family focus" and "community service."
>game slows down during combat, enter a more strategic/turn based battle mode with the potential for massive wars and tactics such as entrenchment or proper flanking
>aside from "conquering" and "puppeting" cities, you can also force them into contracts of service or taxation without having to pay in production or food.
>wars must have a casus belli, and the end of the war must resolve the initial dispute. if someone invades you then fails to conquer a city, they can't just resolve peace for 5 gold.
>treaties and imperial demands are actually fleshed out, so you can compromise over territorial planning and market domination
>civil wars and uprising happen if luxuries aren't present, cities are overcrowded or too far from the capital or provincial capital, etc
>if a faction successfully breaks off, you can choose to relocate your government to the new civ
>game progresses to AI Era, player given the option to re-enter god mode after colonizing the solar system and begin the cycle once more
>>
File: gzlVm2uehpwn%axkg9tmsq.jpg (1MB, 2114x2294px) Image search: [Google]
gzlVm2uehpwn%axkg9tmsq.jpg
1MB, 2114x2294px
A Metro game with STALKER's mechanics where you could explore all the habitable/abandoned metro stations.
>>
>>384413990
So BF2142? It was a good game, Anon. It did have loadouts though.
>>
Basically Witcher 3 with dark souls combat and pvp arenas (no invading bullshit). Would prefer dark fantasy setting where world gradually wither and it gets darker after every level
>>
im working on it now. its a FPS
>>
File: 1499705788837.jpg (375KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499705788837.jpg
375KB, 1024x1280px
A stealth/cinematic/openlevel game. Here's the twist though:
You play a gang member in the future. Now a days prisoners get sent to a space station way the fuck away from earth or any colony. You commit a murder of a politicians daughter and at the beginning of the game you got the choice to run or face your charges. If you run, the game becomes a Bioshock/Metro,/Dishonored (but in 3rd person) type game where you go through a couple of regions of the colony trying to get to a smugglers den to run back to earth where its much easier to hide out. The levels would be long as fuck with checkpoints at a minimum. There's no crafting or rpglite elements though. It's strictly a stealth game at this point you're just trying to surpass chunks of city..
If you go to prison, it becomes a bit more open world and cinematic. The space prison is pretty open and now you got a chance to join a gang, sell contraband, remain independent and either : 1 work on your legal defense or 2 try to bust out. This would be more dialogue/combat oriented and since your in a prison it has an open world. The prison would basically be like a city where the guards only make sure you cant get out. You can trade bitches for cigarettes and drugs and vice versa and in the middle of the prison is a secret spot where the male and female prisoners meet and fugg. Also, working on your defense involves actually looking at some paperwork and reading some cases (I'll use actual us case law just to drop some knowledge in there). With this playthrough, there is no rpg lite or crafting bs, but you will have more of an inventory and more chances to inflict violence on people.
>>
File: tumblr_om6sh3XnJY1qbgrieo1_1280.jpg (493KB, 1280x1668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om6sh3XnJY1qbgrieo1_1280.jpg
493KB, 1280x1668px
>>384412124
Rally Championship 2000, but laser scanned roads, proper engine sounds, sim physics and a realistic damage model with the same level of randomness and connectivity in how your car breaks down.
More stages so champions aren't 6 stages long and more cars from different periods.

I know it'll never happen but still, I want it.
>>
>>384417669
knowing civ
>start in stone age
>god mode dlc $20.00
>religious policies $5.00
>more than 10 civs $10.00 a piece
>>
Final Fantasy XIII Versus as originally envisioned, with no budget or time cuts
>>
>>384413779
A sonic game that is objectively good as Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 felt playing as a kid that didnt know any better.
>>
File: THE ORDER 1.jpg (74KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
THE ORDER 1.jpg
74KB, 666x666px
>>384412124
It'd be a sequel to The Order in the exact spirit of the original. Same gameplay to cutscene ratio. The game failed, so nobody's ever gonna try something like that again. I'm fucked. My heart will never recover. I wanna die.
>>
>>384417669
>wars must have a casus belli, and the end of the war must resolve the initial dispute. if someone invades you then fails to conquer a city, they can't just resolve peace for 5 gold.
That's retarded. That happened pretty frequently during the years of European limited wars. Rome, similarly, would just pack up and go home if they failed. Nations sometimes give up a war without doing what they set out to do. Look at the Anglo-Spanish War, the US invasions of Canada, the Hundred Years War, or even Vietnam for examples. Generally this is seen as a defeat for the aggressor (the country that pulls out).
I can agree with needing casus belli if "I want their territory" counts. That has frequently been the case historically. I can give numerous example if you want.
>>
>>384412585
Have you tried playing games not made for kids?
>>
>>384413779
He said unrealistic, but you're taking it way too far. Sober the fuck up.
>>
File: 1491713568880.jpg (50KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491713568880.jpg
50KB, 524x700px
SimCity 5. So, it already includes a vast amount of buildings (literally thousands, and you can "import" buildings with just a few pictures), the management simulation is god-tier, the graphics are great and all but the largest cities run like butter on most computers, everything is to scale, you can go totally autistic, and then you can go into the city GTA-style.
>>
>>384412124
A 3D Zelda style game with no sidequests or overworld. Just one huge dungeon that takes 40 hours to finish. Just non-stop puzzles, and you know what, It doesn't even need combat. I just want one big fantastical fuckhuge dungeon.
>>
>>384412231
>>384413779
>>384418638
Its depressing that Im not sure which one of these is the most unrealistic
>>
space engineers but it works
>>
2D dragon ball fighting game made by asw

oh wait lmao
>>
File: 7ca5cf32e80843ce3f1e09c66800b25b.png (154KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
7ca5cf32e80843ce3f1e09c66800b25b.png
154KB, 1500x938px
You race cars in Space. You go really fast, like REAALLY fast. .99 lightspeed fast. The "tracks" are built around planets or entire systems.

That's it.
>>
>>384412124
Cyberpunk setting game. Possibly with multiplayer. Full cities that can be explored, with proper interiors. Remove the cyberpunk setting and add space sim or futuristic bounty hunter game to it (like Prey 2). I cannot wait until towns, cities, villages are more than just backdrops. Witcher 3's Novigrad came pretty close.
>>
>>384419146
Yes, "I want their territory" counts.
But say you want 5 bordering hexagons, so launch a war of conquest, and desperately fail.
The party initially controlling those hexagons now has treaty options in their favor.
For instance, the treaty can conclude that you may not claim those tiles within the next 100 turns or so, or it may demand that you produce a worker to reconstruct the territory that you ruined, for instance.
Just a smarter treaty system is what I'm going for.
Obviously people violate treaties throughout history, but this generally ends with aggro from other powers.
>>
>>384412124
Mind control ala second sight with custom mind commands based on keywords like JUMP/INSIDE/OUTOF/AIM/PARTNER/DANCE/BERSERK

One Piece open world PvP game, where you can kill and get someone else's devil fruit.

Cowboy bebop's open universe PvP game with bountyHunters and criminals with perma-Death, timeout for dying
>>
Schindler's Fist: a fighting game involving famous people from the WW2 era like Ann Frank, Goebbels, Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, Paton, ect...

I want the opening song to be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
>>
>>384420259
first good kek of the day
thanks, anon
>>
>>384419956
Damn, Redline was crazy hype
https://files.catbox.moe/568n5s.webm
>>
A game set in a prison where you essentially build a gang with extremely in depth fist fighting mechanics with lots of micromanaging your money making rackets as well as negotiation and bribes etc. You can't just kill leaders of other gangs to take over either, you have to be tactical and have slow burn plans to disassemble their gang or at least their top leadership. Essentially the game starts as a brawler with a physics based fighting system that actually works (clean headshots will drop people) and morphs into a resource management game as your gang gets bigger and your income from other rackets increases. No storyline, no characters, just a game of management that gets boring once you've been the top kingpin for a while.
>>
File: guns & waifus.jpg (40KB, 736x278px) Image search: [Google]
guns & waifus.jpg
40KB, 736x278px
>>384412124
An anime styled 3rd person shooter. You play as a cute girl who helps other cute girls fight legions of hentai rape monsters. The game would be funny, full of references and wouldn't take itself too seriously.
>>
File: 03-47-44-1496454336462.gif (197KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
03-47-44-1496454336462.gif
197KB, 500x365px
>>384412124

Deus Ex GMDX v9 with nuDoom engine and graphics
>>
An open worlds Star Wars game with a procedural quest system, no main storyline, and the nemesis system from Shadow of Mordor.

Throw in some RPG elements and some awesome Rogue Squadron flying combat and that's my dream game.

Wanna be a Jedi who decides to go Grey and have a wife and kid while on the run from the council? Go ahead.

Wanna be a Sith Lord and conquer the Republic? Go ahead.

Wanna be a cantina brawl starting smuggler/bounty hunter who is smooth with the ladies? Go ahead.
>>
File: Fuck Me Eyes Cage.jpg (28KB, 419x482px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Me Eyes Cage.jpg
28KB, 419x482px
A 1 on 1 fighting game called CAGE MATCH.
All the characters are just Nicolas Cage from his different movies. Just think of the possible match ups.
The Family Man Cage VS Ghost Rider Cage
Raising Arizona Cage VS Face Off Cage
Lord of War Cage VS Kick Ass Cage
Wicker Man Cage VS World Trade Center Cage
The Sorcerer's Apprentice Cage VS The Weather Man Cage

Of course all the special moves would be relevant to the characters. Weather Man Cage would have his bow, Family Man Cage would have time travel powers, stuff like that.

It would become the #1 game at EVO for sure.
>>
>>384412124
Another good fucking WRPG where you can do literally whatever you want, preferably not in a medieval fantasy world
>>
>>384420096
That's more reasonable. You done good, Anon.
>>
>>384414464
He's a red str build echidna represented by rap, fuck you thought he would be
>>
>>384418118
Plz Read :(
>>
>>384421821
I did. I would play it.
>>
>>384421821
I was too distracted by that ass desu. Tldr?
>>
>>384412124
A corporate mascot fighting game
Roster:
Ronald McDonald
Grimace
Hamburglar
The Burger King
Wendy
The Colonel
Scoopie
Big Boy
Tony the Tiger
Captain Crunch
Count Chocula
Boo Berry
Frankenberry
Toucan
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird
Chester Cheetah
Cool Spot
Chef Boyardee
Lucky the Leprecaun
Snap Crackle and Pop
Joe Camel
Marlboro Man
>>
>>384412124
A game with car combat akin to the recent mad max game. No harpoon. Co-op or even mp with being able to jump from vehicle to vehicle.
The out of vehicle combat could go action or soulslike.
Exploration....towns. Just you and da boyz scouring the plains for scrap an fights.
>>
This is dumb but...a multiplayer arena fps that has button combos like halo 2's bxr doubleshot quadshot ect. The button combos would be like fighting games.
>>
File: collage.jpg (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
2MB, 2500x2500px
>Third person shooter/action RPG
>Insanely in-depth character customization
>Set in a near-future Seattle
>Somehow mix third person shooting with combat mechanics similar to Dragon's Dogma.
>You can also be a fucking martial arts master if you want because why not
>Sexy aesthetic. Lots of lights and reflective, glassy surfaces, but mixed with concrete, bits of brutalist architecture, and plenty of green flora. Trying to steer away from the generic, neon-Asian-Bladerunner-esque cyberpunk city.
>Form a party of teammates, or play co-op.
>Fight mechs and other human enemies and shit
>Hub world or multiple hubs similar to Deus Ex. Missions send you to other places in the city, or outside the city, which are big and explorable, but not a seamless open-world city full of nothing.
>Food porn like Final Fantasy XV
>Some sort of home or safehouse to be comfy in
I basically want to mix the new Deus Ex games, Dragon's Dogma, Metal Gear, and Judge Dredd together, and play as a sexy female character.
I'm hoping Cyberpunk 2077 gets me close.
>>
>>384421998
Ty
>>384422024
Ass is Sommer Ray.
Tl:Dr a multiple branching story arc regarding a gang member either on the run or trying to survive prison. Would be either a stealth game or an open world/legal simulator depending on your choices. Going on the run is the stealth playthrough, staying in prison and doing gang activities leads to brutal open world experience.
>>
>>384422087
That would be hard body desu
>>
Add the fisherman guy in the yellow raincoat from the fish sticks box and I'm in.
>>
>>384424530
Wut
>>
>>384412124
Sports game RPG where you play some sport as some player and you live his life. It's not a normal life. Lots of weird and crazy shit happens. 50% of the game would be playing the sport and 50% would be the storied events. It should be rated M a la GTA games. There should be properties to own, sluts, combat, murder and gambling. Also fake multiplayer elements like in dragons dogma.
>>
>>384412124
an mmo where the daily grind is fun and varied enough to be interesting every day without fail, with beautiful characters and good erp, futashit is a bannable offense
>>
File: bendanfasier.jpg (58KB, 747x480px) Image search: [Google]
bendanfasier.jpg
58KB, 747x480px
>>384425641
Isn't the new Madden doing that or something?
>>
>>384425641
Gay
>>
Literally Halo, only Forge lets me build my own Campaign levels instead of just for Custom Games.

That shit would keep me entertained for hours.
>>
>>384425828
I don't know. I hate sports games.
>>
File: whinybatteur.png (163KB, 481x667px) Image search: [Google]
whinybatteur.png
163KB, 481x667px
>>384412124
An OFF sequel or prequel. Or at least another game related to it.
>>
I level editor and challenge missions for Metal Gear Solid 5.

The sneaking mechanics were so damn good, but your gigantic tool kit, sneaking suit, support characters, and support strikes made the game way too easy. I wanted to play the whole game with a difficulty on par with the MGS1 Snake VR missions from MGS2 Substance.
>>
>>384412124
Sports MMO combining madden, FIFA, NBA. I want to be
>>
I have always wanted a capital ship game. Floating in space with 5 other capital ships slowly floating towards the other teams ships. Each ship is manned by 100 players, guns and engine room, bridge. Then each ship has about 200 fighters ready to be used for dog fight, and those player just respawn, sending out like , 20 fighters at a time per ship. Also boarding crews.
>>
Black & White 3
Diablo 2 2nd Expansion
Half-Life 3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (182KB, 2120x1192px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182KB, 2120x1192px
>>384426385
Here is a game that has literally none of that but it's otherwise the same thing.
>>
File: 1467976551725.jpg (2MB, 2444x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1467976551725.jpg
2MB, 2444x3056px
>>384412124
NEVER EVER
>>
>>384419168
>I only play video games made for adults.
>>
>>384426746
Yeah I have seen that and it excited me, but I want people to man the ships guns individually. Ultimately controlling it alone sucks. Battlefront 2 space battles gets the itch pretty well, but the capital ships just don't move, or take real damage. But kinda like that with functioning ship and many more players.
>>
>>384412124
Probably a necromancer game where you progress from a lowly apprentice digging up corpses to practice the dark arts all the way up to lichdom in a giant tower controlling an army of the dead with adventurers trying to stop you.
>>
A fully fleshed out SBURB game.
>>
A longass, open world fantasy RPG with great writing, amazing art direction, fully modular, and with a setting THAT'S NOT BASED ON MEDIEVAL EUROPE OR FEUDAL JAPAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>384427121
What is it with you and necromancers?
>>
>>384427121
Controlling Total War amounts of undead at the tower base defending? Would be sweet
>>
File: WBX9H29J.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WBX9H29J.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>384427294
They were my favorite class in Diablo 2/Everquest.
>>
>>384427280
Those are the only times when people used swords and magic though.
>>
Call of Duty All-Stars Musou
>>
A bounty hunter space opera that isn't tumblr as fuck like most modern space operas are for some god forsake reason.
>>
>stealth game where you're a witch
>the only non-magic tool you have at your disposal is a knife
>each mission has thief-like levels, relatively large sandboxes where a variety of approaches can be used for each roadblock (disguises, murder, alternate paths, spells, etc)
>magic is prepared in a vancian style before each mission; small things like pulling an object to you are cheap, but you have to budget it tightly because the power required to, say, charm a guard or use an offensive spell is a lot higher
>If you leave obvious evidence of magic behind (eg, a smouldering corpse or an entire staff of charmed guards) you get witch hunters on the case. they'll fuck you up if they find you.
>other criminal evidence (guards killed with your knife, witnesses who saw you) get the normal city guard on your trail. they're easier to handle, but you're still fucked if you don't have the drop on them
>between missions is sort of a raising-sim type menus where you spend your days researching new spells, undergoing rituals for more power, crafting artefacts, interacting with other members and factions of the magic underground as well as normies, following up leads on where you can get rare materials, doing pre-mission prep like paying off a guard, trying to stay undercover and not arouse suspsicion in the community, stuff like that.
I've got the story mapped out in my head, but dumping that would just be too autistic. Basically just undercover witch simulator.
>>
File: header.jpg (72KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
72KB, 460x215px
>>384413779
>>384419665
>>384419334
hey it's me your dream game
>>
>>384428971
>tumblr as fuck
what does this mean
>>
>>384431421
Lots of overdone quirkiness and only putting time and effort into character romances in order to appeal to shippers instead of developing anything else.
>>
Comfy exploration/puzzle game. Large setting with non-linear approaches in case you get stuck. It should be tight, no elements going to waste, but game feel needs to be through the roof. Climbing, pushing, pulling, walking. Every interaction should be satisfying, even wandering off the beaten path. Players should be able to look back and revel in the satisfaction of coming so far and relish the excitement of reaching places that intrigued them.
>>
>>384412124
a modernized remake of fire emblem 4, fixing the gimmicky mechanics with art by hidari
>>
File: photo.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>>384412124
The game of my dreams isn't only the coolest game I can think of, it's also a game that would enrich the culture of the world. It would be something so fascinating that most people could get insight from observing its systems. You could be able to play it any way you'd like, across multiple genres and from multiple perspectives at the same time. It would simulate many systems, both on the micro management aspect and the macro management aspect. With it, you could map out the way populations react to sudden political and economic changes, plagues, wars, disasters. You could fight, rebuild, dispatch, coordinate from the perspective of a sole human working on the ground to the perspective of a high official to maybe even that of a god. It would be a game of secrets, where even myriad realities could be hidden away, taking even the most cunning player years to unravel the mysteries of the world and peel back the veil.

And so on and so forth...
>>
>>384412231
>>384412849

Given how Nintendo is currently, it's possible we will see a true sequel sooner or later

>and the bros RPG's

Nah Fuck you, the series is still alive and kicking

Also no, Kingdom Battle exists because of the Rabbids, just Fucking deal with it
>>
>>384432038
oh
i like character romances but i guess they shouldnt be the focus
>>
>A *insert name of show/anime/movie* game made by Platinum
>>
>>384412124
>Be as unrealistic as you'd like.
one I would make myself

or one that is a spinoff/reimagining of a series that copyrights would never allow, like a gorey mario (not that I would want that but my point is that nintendo would never ever allow it)

or a AAA sex game, not really a game I guess, but ultra customizable porn scenes, marketed and sold like any other game
>>
>>384422087

Isn't that what Food Fight is for
>>
>>384427121
I never knew how much I needed a good necromancer game until now
fuck
>>
>>384432418
>AAA sex game
with VR and augmented reality fleshlight support of course
>>
>>384412124
>What's your Dream game?
A re-imagining of Bungie's first Marathon game with hyper-realistic graphics and even more complex level design and story elements.
>>
Read this trash I came up with like a year ago. I just went full retardo mode and put everything I wanted no matter how stupid it was.
>>
slice of life mmo
>>
File: 1459395335680.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1459395335680.png
190KB, 540x482px
I want to make a hack and slash/beat 'em up game where it's literally just all this crazy childish stuff. Like, different dimensions and stuff that cross over and live on this one planet and they're at war with each other but eventually realize that there is an oncoming threat that will doom them until they work together. I know it's cliche, but I wanted to go for crazy shit like Lost Planet 2, The Wonderful 101, or Transformers: War for Cybertron.

It would have robots, pirates, dragons, knights, aliens, giant bugs, dinosaurs, all that crazy stuff. And I know it sounds like cancer, even as I'm typing it it sounds cringey, but I really wanted just an absolutely insane game that would bring out my inner child and make me hyped and stuff. Change up the formula.
>>
>>384412124
Final Fantasy IX remake.

All towns and cities are huge, like FFXII or XV huge. This would be a great addition to the game as one of the greatest aspects of FFIX is its whimsical atmosphere and characters. There are many different races in this world, but FFXII pretty much proved that it could be done without looking jarring or unnatural. For example, if done right, Quina would be given an appropriately comical voice actress in both dub and sub without being irritating.

I'd be willing to give up the chibi aspect of the original game.

World map is similarly large. This would be great for the Chocobo Hot+Cold minigame. Treasures could be found in more clever locations which require the player to think outside the box.

Do NOT add collectathon quests to make the game feel repetitive. Keep the original sidequests made in the original game, add an optional dungeon(s) and make Ozma a harder fight.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
35KB, 480x360px
A final fantasy tactics MMO with ten times the job depth and growth. Graphics just slightly polished with a lot more attack animations. Absolutely enormous world.
>>
>>384433336
Give the game the writer of Axe Cop (aka have a bunch of children talk about the story and characters, then writers take what they said and refine it slightly) and this game would be literally perfect.
>>
File: 1456030516282.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456030516282.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>384434483
I really want to think so, but sometimes I overthink into really stupid stuff that would probably make people think like "this is so stupid." Like, I want everything from the entire spectrum of entertainment. Like, jets, biplanes, air ships, zeppelins, mechs, space ships, castles, sieges on said castles, all that jazz. Just balls to the wall child stuff that only kids with intensely active imaginations would make. I even thought of a dragon that would gain robot/mech parts. And it's the most unrealistic game ever, since I want this game to have a pretty lengthy campaign where it covers the whole different armies of the planet as well as the endgame, a multiplayer that would actively change depending on whose side you're on and who's winning and losing, and co-op. And I would want it running on next-gen technology. It would be the most expensive game ever made, probably up there with Destiny I'd say. And it will probably never happen.
>>
the actual sword art online universe seems cool

too bad the show was done so shittily
>>
File: theraid2.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
theraid2.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
A game based on or similar to The Raid films
>>
>>384438229
>people actually watch garbage like this
>>
>Elder Scrolls exploration/openness but with fuckloads of content and not made by a shitty developer like Bethesda.
>World is post apocalyptic, there are large marble structures and massive statues of heads that can be seen on the horizon.
>Well after whatever cataclysm ended the old world, lots of overgrowth and strange monsters.
>Magic is inspired by Eternal Darkness, players have to find sigils and string them together to make spells.
>VR in this fantasy is good and accessible, so you can draw sigils in the air with your fingers and feel like a mage.
>Diablo esque bleakness to the dungeons, they should be super spooky.
>Combat has some weight to it, and works with VR
>Soundtrack inspired by Homeworld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXRJBK8oJSA
>>
A fusion of spacebuild and kerbal space program with fallout 4's (fully modded) settlement system.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.