[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9

File: 25 years old.jpg (163KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
25 years old.jpg
163KB, 688x1000px
Don't know why the last thread got deleted, but whatever, Final Fantasy thread.

>which one did you most recently beat?
>which are you currently playing?
>which do you plan on playing next?
>>
Reposting because the thread got deleted (also wondering why) before I got to my post:

After the first four games, FFV was a nice surprise when Enuo wasnt the final boss.

I was sitting there waiting for the "surprise twist" that there was a bigger big bad at the end, especially after they actually talked about him beforehand.

Future release bonus content doesnt count.
>>
>>384407650
>>which one did you most recently beat?
Final Fantasy XV (absolutely hated it, honestly wish I never played it so that the idea of Versus XIII and how great it will be is still in my head, but at least I can finally put the game behind me and look to the future)

>>which are you currently playing?
Final Fantasy XII (4x speed shoots this game up from a 7/10 to a 9/10. Also the classes is a great addition over the shitty og license board)

>>which do you plan on playing next?
I don't know, probably go back and play FFIX. I hope SE announces a remaster of the XIII trilogy.
>>
>>384407650
>A FUCKING TREE.
>>
>>384408994
>I hope SE announces a remaster of the XIII trilogy.

fuck you
>>
Oops, guess I should reply to the OP too

>>384407650
FFV.
It starts out slow and it took me a few times playing before I got into it, but I love it now. It might be in my top 5 FFs and Ive played them all but IX and the MMOs. It goes from 4/10 to 9/10 fast once you can start mix and matching jobs.

Home - FFXII and absolutely loving the changes

Work - Grinding out max levels on V for what I consider 100% and replaying VI to break up the tedium

>>which do you plan on playing next
100% FFVI and move on to VII. Ive been redoing the whole series at work and am building up to IX
>>
>>384407650

ff14 counts? if not.....ff12 ( the old one, not the remaster )
ff14
ff14 or ff12 when they release that shit on pc
>>
File: 1500409940021.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500409940021.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>384409453
>>
>>384409472
I mean, I hated XIII when I first played it, but nowhere near as much as FFXV. I'm willing to go back and try it again. I have yet to play either of the sequels which I hear are better.
>>
>>384411324
The sequels actually get worse and worse.
>>
>>384411324
ff13-2 fixes a lot of problems with the battle system, but the story is fucking horrible like no other.

ff13-3 has an amazing gameplay and the story is kinda ok, the bad thing about the game is that is in the ff13 universe, when you can tell this is a new valkyrie profile with a ff13 reskin
>>
>>384408994
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1438492077382.png (488KB, 787x687px) Image search: [Google]
1438492077382.png
488KB, 787x687px
>which one did you most recently beat? FFIX I replay it every year or so.
>which are you currently playing? FFXII remastered and I'm liking it a lot. I played at release and hated it because it was so different but I tried it a couple of years ago again on an emulator and enjoyed it until I lost a save due to corruption. Glad I have a stable system to play it on now.
>which do you plan on playing next? If my relationship goes to shit I'll no life it on FFXIV but if not I might do a play through of FFVII or check out the dlc for FFXV since I thought it was an alright game
>>
>>384411324
The minimal shitty story, setting and gameplay that exists in XV alone is better than all of the XIII games.
>>
>>384411738
>story is kinda ok
No, not it is not ok. The writing is dog shit, and the characters are retarded. There's literally nothing good about LR other than the Schematas and the last boss. And maybe the Ark music.

Other than that, it's 90% fetch quests. Fuck LR. One of the worst games I've ever beaten.
>>
>>384411695
The story keeps getting drastically worse and nonsensical.

The gameplay keeps getting better though, but >>384411324
if you hate XV combat youll hate XIII-3 combat. I loved the gameplay in both XV and XIII-3
>>
>>384407650
XV. I really didn't enjoy it.

I started V yesterday and have been plaiyng XIV for like a month. Just beat the library area in V and been muddling around in the beginning of Heavensward in XIV

Probably either VI or XII, I dunno.
>>
>>384412518
VI is really worth playing if you enjoy IV.

XII is great if you like managing AI more than mashing the same commands you do in any FF game
>>
>>384411324
13 is worse than 15 EASILY. Though they're both bad
>>
>>384413235
Eh, Id say XV is ok, not bad.

Bad for a Final Fantasy game? Yes.
Bad compared to most games in general? No, its actually decent when the bar isnt so high.

XIII is a pretty all around bad game though, other than soundtrack and visuals
>>
>>384413402
It's bad compared to the games I've purchased

it might have been excusable if it wasn't for the fact that it took 10 years to come out. It's EVEN WORSE when you consider all they had to do was copy paste KH2's battle system (which was what they were going to do before one button tabata took over) instead of the horseshit we got
>>
File: 0009yg58.jpg (779KB, 894x1958px) Image search: [Google]
0009yg58.jpg
779KB, 894x1958px
>>384411318
>>
>>384413525
>It's EVEN WORSE when you consider all they had to do was copy paste KH2's battle system (which was what they were going to do before one button tabata took over) instead of the horseshit we got
Ill agree with that.
>>
>>384413664
it's actually fucking disgusting that I had more fun with pitioss than the rest of the game, a sections which has nothing to do with the rest of FFXV. Shame getting to it was cancer since they couldn't even get the flying right
>>
>>384407650
>tfw Neo-exdeath on XIV
>>
>>384413828
They can't even get driving right. Is it hard to code a drivable vehicle in a game? Genuine question.
>>
>>384407650
XV. The only reason I finished it is because Ardyn is the only interesting character in that mess, and I wanted to see the end of his arc.

XII for the second time. The classes are nice and avoid having every party member be able to do everything. I love how Quickenings and summons don't use up your MP now too.

I don't really know, heard XIV is decent for an MMO, might try that.
>>
>>384413828
I absolutely loved Pitioss. I think they got the atmosphere of exploring a mysterious dark ruins alone perfect, and it really fucks with your sense of direction.

Some of the jumps could have been just a tad bit more lenient, but it made it that much more satisfying when you did finally make it.

Itd become tiresome if it became a regular thing rather than something special though.

(just wanted to sperg out a bit since it never gets brought up anymore)
>>
File: MAKIN' ME REALLY ANGRY.gif (55KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
MAKIN' ME REALLY ANGRY.gif
55KB, 360x240px
How's Zodiac age?
>>
>>384414597
just play xenoblade it's pretty good though
>>
Did anyone else actually enjoy XV?

I definitely agree theres a shitton of ways it could have been better, but by the end of it it was a pretty enjoyable, if casual, game.

The underlying story could have been 10/10 if the presentation would have been traditional rather than hidden in memos, radios, and out of game materials. And if they didnt make Luna a God awful character.
>>
>>384413525
I still can't think of a reason for them to not do that. And they can design a better boss battle compared to the shit that we got. Thank god the leaks got out, I almost brought a ps4 for it (was planning to get Nioh, bloodborne, Steep (I really like sportd game) and WoFF) Now, I'll just wait for VIIRemake and play XV for cheap. I actually liked XV's combat (played the demo on my buds ps4), but the shitshow of it's boss battles makes me despair.
>>
>>384414597
If you have never played XII before, it's great.

If you did, it's still good.
>>
>>384414967
>Did anyone else actually enjoy XV?
I liked some stuff. The pre-post game dungeons + pitioss were good, the chocobo riding is the best in the series, fishing is fun, and Ardyn is great. There are just way too many problems with the main game.

>The underlying story could have been 10/10 if the presentation would have been traditional rather than hidden in memos, radios, and out of game materials

lel no, Nomura was responsible for the story it would never have been a 10/10
>>
>>384414967
FFXV could be good if it ended in the water city. That's when everything, from the story to the characters, to the presentation of the story, turns to absolute shit.
Alternatively, they could've expanded the world you can freely explore to include parts of the empire, their capital, and perhaps Insomnia and make it so that the empire is an actual threat instead of it vanishing halfway through the game.

As a whole, Part 1 is enjoyable while Part 2 might be the worst FF in the series, so the game would be much better if Part 2 were dropped completely.
>>
>>384415150
>lel no, Nomura was responsible for the story it would never have been a 10/10
I dunno, I find the whole war of the gods thing fascinating. And Ardyns backstory / twist is one of the best corrupted hero tales I can think of.

Its just barely in the game sadly. Ifrits role is (canonicly) explained in the guidebook, but nonexistant in the game. Ardyns backstory is summarized in just a few lines.

The ideas were great, it was the execution that killed them.
>>
>>384416056
It could have been good but no fucking way would it be 10/10
>>
>>384407650
None, the last one was IX, and that was 5/6 years ago.
VIII, X, XII, XIII.
XV, tried the platinum demo, unironically enjoyed it. Gonna wait for the price to drop though, read a few threads saying how bad the pacing is and some of the boss battles. I read that there's gonna be a big announcement on gamescom next month. I wonder what that'll be about.
>>
>>384407650
Just got done with my second Four Job Fiesta run this year. Black Mage/Red Mage/Geomancer/Dragoon. Gilgabot absolutely fucking loves to give me Geomancer for some reason, I've got it for at least 80% of my runs so far.

FF14, want to get into Omega savage but I'm waiting for friends to get ready for it too.

The recent XII talk has made me consider emulating it because I haven't so much as touched it before and I'm not shelling out $60 for Zodiac Age. Which one's better for a first timer, the vanilla version or the IZJS one?
>>
>>384416532
I picked up FF XV because it looked comfy and I was in the mood for that, as well as being a long time FF fan. I could look past it's flaws for that, and plus at the time I had a lot of free time to myself. I sunk about 50 hours into it, and I don't really regret it, but I also don't see myself ever going back to it. It's just sort of a nice game to fuck about in, enjoy the visuals and the world in. The combat is barebones as hell though, and never really develops at all past how you fight in the beginning, which is a damn shame.
>>
>>384416114
I guess Im just more of a sucker for divine powers clashing and an actually good take on the corrupted hero cliche after it gets over used so much.
>>
>>384414967
I really wanted to enjoy FFXV.
I liked the main 4, but their post battle/wandering around interactions repeated too much and broke them as characters, at least for me.
Riding around on Chocobos was kind of fun, and being able to name my Chocobo Gilkwehmesh helped me form at least some kind of attachment to the thing.

Everything else ranged from okay to fucked.

Combat was pretty boring. It was a pretty watered down action game, and even comparing it to their own ARPG stuff it's just bad. Magic being essentially grenades was pretty cool, but I never wanted to use it because my team would be constantly clustered around enemies. I mean, combat's easy enough to where it doesn't matter, but still.

I also almost never got to use the summons because they're essentially an "I'm about to dye, please save me and nuke everything" spell, which is a huge shame considering they're one of the coolest parts of the whole series. Also basically being immortal in combat if you brought along enough items really bugged me.

I never found any of the dungeons to be too interesting, but they never really annoyed me other than being stuck in crouchwalk during the entire thing unless I wanted to sprint through it. I also never did the post game dungeons, so maybe I missed something good there.

The cast outside of the main 4 was horribly underutilized. A lot of the stuff about the side characters and stuff that happens to them would have been more interesting to see rather than just hear about, especially when it seems like certain characters change alliances after only having maybe 10 minutes of screen time. Also Luna got it the worst. It's like they were trying to make me care as little about her as I possibly could before they killed her.

I dunno. I played the game like 7 months ago, so maybe the patches and DLC fixed some of my complaints. I really don't want to go back to it, though
>>
>most recent beat
does finishing the stormblood msq count?
>currently playing
more xiv plus going through xii
>next
iunno, never did finish xv, may go do that
>>
>>384416532
>I read that there's gonna be a big announcement on gamescom next month. I wonder what that'll be about.
The season pass includes a mutliplayer mode that theres been (to my knowledge) no details about so far.

Im guessing itll be about that
>>
>>384416532
Wait for the inevitable game of the year edition after all the story DLC is done. They're slowly plugging all the holes in the story and I bet they'll do a version where the DLC is integrated into the flow of the main quest.
>>
>>384416821
>Which one's better for a first timer, the vanilla version or the IZJS one?
Do you like making choices and having different characters, as well as some quality of life changes (IZJS)?

Or do you like having generic fighter that can do anything #1, #2, #3 (normal)?

Despite what others say, IZJS doesnt just chop up the job board. Each board is stuffed with enough stats and nodes to stand on its own, its just the abilities and armor/weapon types that were divided up.

Personally I prefer having jobs. I felt no incentive to try using more than 3 party members in the original. But in IZJS you can only pick 6/12 jobs instead of having all 12 like in Zodiac Age which is by far the best version
>>
File: fc26a2891afada1538ff6594ec3a01fd.png (871KB, 698x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fc26a2891afada1538ff6594ec3a01fd.png
871KB, 698x1500px
Help. I'm choosing 2nd jobs after fisting Belias.

Currently:
Vaan - Shikari + Foebreaker
Balthier - Bushi + Knight
Fran - Foebreaker + Machinist
Penelo - White Mage + Time Battlemage
Basch - Uhlan + ????
Ashe - Black Mage + ????

I want a Red Battlemage on the party somehow, but I'm torn between making Ashe a Black Mage/Red Battlemage or Black Mage/Knight. She and swords go together well but I don't know if that combination seems too schitzophrenic or pointless.
As for Basch I was thinking Uhlan + Archer primarily with spears but using bows when necessary. Second opinions?
>>
>>384418916
Uhlan + Time Mage is good.
If you play with two teams, like me then you need second time mage to cut out the hassle of hasting and floating 6 people especially since only the time mage can have haste not even with espers.
I'd also go Black Mage + Knight which I'm gonna do next time I play for her. The magic is her main role but the physical damage and defense and hp boosts can be very good for the black mage who has the shittest hp and low defense.
>>
File: 23185645218.png (449KB, 548x475px) Image search: [Google]
23185645218.png
449KB, 548x475px
Anyone here play gatcha games?
>>
>>384407650
Zodiac Age and FFXI
Maybe 10 HD. Still haven't tried it yet.
>>
>>384419690
>mobile shit
>>>/vg/
>>
>>384407650
Last FF I beat was FFXV
Currently Playing FFXII Zodiac Age PS4
I'd love to get back in and play IX again. Or VIII. Maybe look into playing IV or V for the 1st time
>>
>>384407650
>Recently beat?
12 but I played 10 twice in a row before that.
>Playing?
12, I beat the story but finishing off the espers and hunts and the hell wyrm I guess, will skip Omega tho.
>Next?
I'm at the end of 4 on my vita and I just keep putting it off since I don't like 4 at all. After that? Hopefully 5 since it's one of the only ones other than the first 3 and XV that I haven't played at least twice.
>>
>>384419494
>only the time mage can have haste not even with espers.
Machinist also can get Hastega with a certain esper, forgot which one, but is it worth doubling up on Time Mage?
>>
>>384420891
Yeah, but if you miss Hastega like me, which is easy to do since you have to find it in a chest you're fucked. Also you get that esper pretty late. Regardless, if you care about haste then you should double up unless you don't mind wasting some time, if you don't then just go for something else. Since spears hit flying enemies you'd be better off going for a mage especially since telekinesis if late game.
>>
>>384421384
>Yeah, but if you miss Hastega like me, which is easy to do since you have to find it in a chest you're fucked.
Oh shit, is it in the great crystal? Where is it so I can't miss it?
>>
>>384419690
I played this hardcore from the beginning. Quit when after 100 pulls (only 10 paid for) I didn't get orlandeau. My team was savagely top tier, too. I just didn't have the heart to continue when I didn't get the guy I wanted.
>>
>>384421549
That's too bad since for their first anniversary they gave us a month of free pulls, 2 free 11 pulls, and a guaranteed 5* one time pull for 5k lapis. Not to mention the fact that they're giving away trust moogles and stat pots like candy also 2-booty is coming soon
>>
How's the knight/time mage combo look? would picking up some supplemental white magic on the knight with espers make this combination too burdened with gambits to execute anything useful?
>>
>>384421463
Oh sorry when I said miss I didn't mean like it's missable. I just meant I didn't get it the first time and I didn't want to look up where every spell is and wanted to play mostly blindly. Anyway, it's near Ultima somewhere so for about 80% or more of the game you'll prolly rely on just haste anyway.
>>
>>384421874
Oh, sounds good then. Thanks.
>>
>>384407650
Likely the original release of XII. I've played XIII and XIV but didn't like them enough to see them all the way through.

XI. It's not what it used to be but I am having a good time finally playing through all the storylines I never made any progress in. If only I could pick a single job and stick with it.

Honestly the XII remake. I had a good time with the original and the updates look pretty nice. Not sure when I will get around to it though, I've got enough big games on my plate already.
>>
>>384421765
Haste, and time mage's swiftness are good to supplement how slow the knight is. It depends on what you want the knight to do, but I'd set healing gambits for them to be rare to pull off like HP < 30% as an emergency measure.
>>
Am I the only one who finds Ashe to be the hottest FF girl?
>>
>>384421761
That sounds pretty cool, anon, I hope you enjoy it. But I was starting to burn out on it by then, anyway. I was one of the minmaxers trying to get high in arena and using my energy constantly and not only was it nuking my phone's battery, it was cutting into my IRL time. I don't miss it, too addictive.
>>
>>384407650
World of Final Fantasy. Game is way too oversimplified. Also Gravity is busted.

V and IX

XII after my roommate gets well enough ahead in the game, and XIV again if my friend commits to the game
>>
>>384422378
She's pretty fucking hot, but most people like Fran or Penelo (in appearance) more.
>>
>>384422378
You spelled Serah wrong.

Ashe is probably top 3 though
>>
>>384422378
Fran's face is so fucking adorable I want to kiss her so much but her body is too long and unattractive. Ashe would be hot if her body was more curvy, because her breasts look a bit too saggy and supported by her top. They look absolutely flat on top, but I assume that's a problem with the texture/model shape.
>>
File: akko_by_ambinear-daxn9ux.jpg (17KB, 258x350px) Image search: [Google]
akko_by_ambinear-daxn9ux.jpg
17KB, 258x350px
>>384407650
>recent
played through most of 3 then dropped it
>current
replaying 7 for millionth time
>planning
maybe 9 or tactics
>>
>>384423060
What did you not like about 3? I enjoyed it more than VII
>>
>>384422378
I don't get people who think Ashe and Penelo have asses. If anything the HD release makes them look flatter.
>>
>>384423358
grinding no save spots in dungeons. boss battle difficulty spikes
>>
>>384424164
The lack of save spots did suck ass. Probably one of the few times Id recomend emulating over physical
>>
>>384422560
Fran is top tier too but like >>384423057 said, odd body proportions.
>>
>>384419690
This shit ruined /ffg/. It's not even a FF general anymore it's just mobile game strats.
>>
>>384407650
Recently beat 7, and Im currently trying to play 8. I stopped myself after the tutorial because I knew I was missing something, and holy shit this system is complicated. Is there a good way to get through the game without breaking it or getting stuck? everywhere I look either explains nothing or tells you how to go easy mode half-way through disc 1
>>
>>384418916
Keep in mind that Basch and Vaan has the highest base Strength stats at level 99, and Ashe has the highest Magic. But that was in the original version, I don't know if they changed it.
>>
>>384425148
Just use GF abilities as you see fit and basically never grind. It's not as difficult as it looks. All it is is using magic to make stats better. There's also some extra minor ones but they're not super important.
>>
Your thread got deleted because this is a general. Go to /vg/.
>>
>>384424840
For real though it fucking dead. Gacha posting killed /ffg/ for me.
>>
>That rumored FF1-9 collection coming out for the 30th anniversary was fake

I still hope we get some kind of collection, I'd like to play FF1-6 with remastered sprites on console one day. It's weird we got FF7 on PS4 but not FF8 or FF9.
>>
>>384425673
Not really, 7 is the most popular one, it makes sense that they would make an effort for that one.
>>
File: 1497652125384.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497652125384.gif
550KB, 728x720px
What's the best classes for Ashe?
>>
>>384425539
So just draw GF's from every boss and I'll be fine? I don't need to grind magic cards or anything?
>>
>>384425962
Just use the card command to turn every enemy into cards and refine those cards into magic and you'll be fine.
>>
>>384425962
>>384426042
You dont even have to refine cards if you don't want to. Refine works on any kind of item. Cards get you better magic but you can refine enemy loot and get mid-tier magic too. Hi-potions can become curaga (I think) for example.
>>
>>384425962
No, I actually forgot to get that ability the last time I played and I was totally fine. Never needed to grind the cards either except maybe Malboro since he's such a pain to fight. But yeah make sure you always check bosses since if you miss a GF you can't get them until the final dungeon. Also don't do that thing people do where they grind out 100 of every spell, mainly rely on draw points that are around unless it's a really good spell like Triple or something.
>>
>>384426275
Refining cards keeps your level low.
>>
>>384426275
Tents turn into 10 curagas each.Don't remember if hi-potions become anything.
>>
>>384425548
Its only a general if they make it continuously.

And /ffg/ is nothing but mobile cancer
>>
>>384426329
Yeah but the game isn't all that difficult at higher levels anyway as long as you don't grind to 99 or something.
>>
>>384425823
Legitimately anything that makes use of her stats, which are bonkers.

Avoid things like Time Mage, Machinist, Foebreaker (imo), and maybe White Mage. Ashe should be murdering things with her stats, whether that's magic or physical attacks is up to you.
>>
>>384425823
Samurai
>>
>>384425148
Whenever you see the word "junction," just replace it with the word "equip" to understand it easier. You equip (junction) magic to each characters stats in order to better them (although some stats like speed, luck, etc. must be unlocked through your GF's). In order to equip magic to your stats and unlock commands other than "attack", your characters must first have at least one GF equipped to them, although the more the merrier (be sure to balance your GF's among your characters wisely, however).
>>
>>384426275
>>384426295
>>384426329
So as long as I have some form of magic buffing my stats, pull new GFs, and keep my level low, I should be set? Thanks lads
>>
>>384426672
samurai/uhlan good?
>>
>>384426830
Yes it's extremely simple basic shit like equip cure spells to HP. It's the easiest game in the series unless you grind.
>>
>>384426924
sounds good, m8. happy playing.
>>
>>384426672

Actually Basch, Vaan, and Balthier have the fastest combo attack speed for katanas along with higher strength, which counts for more damage than magic does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pJn96BXo8Y&t=181s

Not to say you can't just make anyone a samurai and still be fine, but Ashe isn't the only go to pick for the job now, especially with subclassing.
>>
>>384425823
I made her a Black Mage/Knight. Knight for gear, protection and holding a sword while casting shitloads of deadly black magic.
You could go full on magic with her and do Red Battlemage/Black Mage because Flame Staff + Robes casting oil on an enemy makes Ardor, bar none, the strongest spell in the game and will incinerate anything not resistant/absorbing fire.
>>
>>384427260
you're talking about minuscule fractions of a second. how optimum does anyone really need to be?
>>
Does ANYONE use scales in FF12? I've never equipped one before. Does the character harm enemies by calculating their angles or some shit?
>>
>>384407650
>Don't know why the last thread got deleted

>Posting generals outside of /vg/

Gee, I wonder. Are you going to keep reposting / spamming this until the mods ultimately ban you?
>>
>>384423565
The XII girls having nice asses is such a fucking meme at this point. They have nice thighs and a good hip-to-waist ratio, but their asses are sorely lacking.
>>
>>384427684
No, they have buffs for hitting allies. Best one has bubble. Just for saving mp, basically useless.
>>
>>384427260
Fuck unarmed animations look good. I wish it was viable, or at least give Monks some gauntlet weapons.
>>
>>384427627

With the new end-game boss fights they added for Zodiac, every little bit counts.

Also, some attack animations greatly affect overall DPS, by several seconds, check out how fast Basch does a 9 hit combo with a mace compared to Ashe with a mace, for instance.
>>
>>384424164
>>384424640
The thing about III is, the lack of save spots is kind of a pain at first, but then you realize going through dungeons a second time that they're actually incredibly short. I usually just explore first, find my way to the boss, track out to save, then rush back in.
>>
>>384407650
None, might start 10
See above
>>
>>384407650
XII

VIII. On the last disc and just so burnt out. Remembered why the game is so disliked by most. Although the Gilgamesh cameo was fucking great.

Might go back and do a fresh run of V.
>>
>>384427859
I purposely set Fran to unarmed just to watch her backflip.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.