[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXII - Zodiac Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1500330935862.png (27KB, 1279x228px) Image search: [Google]
1500330935862.png
27KB, 1279x228px
Search > ffxii
No results

Does anyone have a steal gambit system better than:
>Thief
>Enemy 100% - Steal
>Enemy <= 50/70% - Attack
>Enemy >= 50/70% - Steal

>Dps
>Enemy 100% - attack
>Enemy Lowest HP - attack

This lets me tap every enemy and then efficently focusing them down individually, while still giving the theif a good balance of attacking and stealing without getting stuck doing either.

Also, FFXII thread
>>
File: 32462432.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
32462432.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>tfw too stupid to RNG manipulat using the cure method
I've re-read the fucking article multiple times now yet I just don't understand it
>tfw have to stick to going out and in of zones for hours and pray to RNGesus
>>
Are license boards for the jobs the same layout as IZJS or have they been rearranged?

I don't mean what each of the equipment/magic/accessories squares unlock, i know things like weapons got moved around.
>>
>>
>>384408307
>i know things like weapons got moved around.
This is the only change that Im aware of to the layout

>>384407930
I have no idea what youre talking about
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (161KB, 680x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
161KB, 680x768px
Is it just me or is the zodiac age versions running controls weird and hanky

Like it has trouble transitioning from walking speed to running with the sensitivity on the right analog or something

When I'm running along and kind of turn right vaan just starts randomly walking sometimes

Game is dope bros
>>
>>384408936
>I have no idea what youre talking about
You can manipulate the RNG in your favor (to get the highest tier of weapons, armor, acces to drop from certain treasures) by using the spell "Cure" and attacking yourself without a weapon. They change the current value you have (theres determined seeds in FFXII that tell you whether you get a drop/treasure or not)

Read this for a better explanation:
forumDOT
speeddemosarchiveDOT
com/post/ffxii__new_run_complete_497.html#ffxii__new_run_complete_497
>>
>>384409342
Wonky not hanky, what the shit

I hate phones and touch screen tech
>>
>>384409439
pretty sure they have time based seeding for the RNG too.
>>
>>384410735
probably, but Im no expert at this
You should read the link I posted
>>
When's a good time to get lost in the optional content without losing the drive to actually finish the story?
>>
>>384409342
I do notice its a bit weird at 4x, which I somewhat expect, but its fine for me at normal speed.

>>384409439
Reminds me of RNG manipulating shiny pokemon. Is there anything worth the hassle of it in this version though? (besides the super bow I wont attempt to spell while phoneposting)

I know the Zodiac Spear was buffed to a flat 1% chance of appearing, and that doesnt seem like itll be bad at all at 4x speed
>>
>>384411060
Right after you get Reddas as a guest character. Almost all the content is available to you, and having a fourth man really helps with a lot of the harder content.

Also probably the best time to do trial mode, if you're interested in that.
>>
>>384411293
>Also probably the best time to do trial mode, if you're interested in that
What level is recomended for the Judges? I heard thats the hardest fight in the entire mainline series (which isnt saying much).

Itd seem wrong to do it before beating the story, but I can see how a 4th member could help a lot now that they can level up and have customizable gambits
>>
Itd be nice if beating the story (or something) unlocks the option to use 4 regular party members.

Its like theyre punishing you for completeing the game.
>>
>>384413228
It's especially annoying when you consider all the NPC fighters you can run into all over the game, which could have easily been made into hireable guest characters or something.

I want that Bangaa Hunter in my party dammit.
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
How overleveled am I if I'm lvl 30 at the Tomb of Raithwall?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.