[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Destiny-2.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
Thoughts so far?
>>
File: 1384247807294.jpg (18KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1384247807294.jpg
18KB, 251x201px
it's shit because i wasn't invited
>>
>>384407004
It's ok the open beta is soon.
>>
ITT: You have to preorder the game to get into the demo so everyone playing it is just the same rabid fans who ate up Bungie's shit with Destiny 1 so they're going to say they loved it.

Wait until the open beta
>>
>>384407439
m8, I just pre-ordered, got the code and then canceled pre-order. Still waiting for xbone early beta though.
>>
>>384406909
It's basically the same as D1 but that's kind of a good thing
>>
Basically d1.5, which makes sense considering d2's entire story concept was another expansion for d1 but beefed up. I don't really care for the new subclasses, or the 4v4 limits, everything feels more tense, but not in an intense way, if that makes any sense. It's like they're going for an esports crowd and I've already had to deal with people whining that i'm not using perfect loadouts.
>>
>>384407439
This is genius though, because leaks are all going to be mostly positive now.
>>
>>384409084
Don't mistake criticism for whining.

>>384408829
>playing a shooter on a console
lol?
>>
>>384406909
its the open beta so will things carry over?
>>
>>384409204
No I mean fanmail of the "WOW QUIT BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT AND USING HAND CANNONS PICK UP AN AUTO RIFLE" variety. I can understand and take criticism. mindless retards shitting on my weapon choice because it's not 1:1 with the meta is stupid though.
>>
>>384406909
Bungie continued blanket balancing pve and pvp, rather than having separate balancing for each. The result is a pve experience that's crippled and weakened for the sake of pvp being more standardized and balanced (because Activision are pushing D2 to be an esport). Except there are no private matches, nor any ranked/competitive matchmaking, so all of that balancing is for nothing.
And this is coming from someone who put 1500+ hours into D1 and greatly enjoyed that game, despite seeing some serious flaws.
So far D2 is not looking good.
>>
File: 1496917493539.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496917493539.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
>>384409420
So is the PVP actually good this time?

The original game as a whole was a joke compared to Halo
>>
>>384409519
If you're looking for Halo-quality pvp, I'd advise you to stay away. It's still not up there. Better than D1, but due to the rpg aspects it'll never be properly balanced like Halo.
Which Bungie would do well to just fucking accept as a characteristic of their game, instead of nerfing all abilities into the ground and standardizing all cooldowns, and giving each instance of a given weapon a static set of perks.
Fuck. Everything Bungie changed from D1 to D2 boils down to "ruining pve to improve a pvp experience that will never be great."
>>
>>384407439
>same rabid fans who ate up Bungie's shit with Destiny 1 so they're going to say they loved it.
I played the shit out of D1.
Not keen on this so far but can't really put my finger on why
>>
File: abb.jpg (27KB, 737x486px) Image search: [Google]
abb.jpg
27KB, 737x486px
>>384409204
>playing a shooter on a console
Yeah, you just gotta git gud and stop sperging on people that can do something you are unable to do ;)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.