[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not playing the GOTY right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1500301831104.jpg (120KB, 1508x781px) Image search: [Google]
1500301831104.jpg
120KB, 1508x781px
Why are you not playing the GOTY right now?
>>
It's one of those games that brings out the whiny tryhards and griefers. If I wanted to play a game full of those kinds, I'd play TF2 again.
>>
Where is this '/v/ IS MAD BECAUSE THIS GAME IS POPULAR' thing coming from?

Like a month ago there was a thread every now and again asking what it was about. No real hate or love for it. Thread would die after 15 posts. Now all I see is this image and LOOK HOW PISSED EVERYONE IS all over the place.
>>
>>384406295
Would be fun if I had people to squad up with but otherwise the segment where you just run around alone and loot for 15+ minutes is a little too tedious to be worth getting attached to
>>
File: buttmad.jpg (98KB, 766x907px) Image search: [Google]
buttmad.jpg
98KB, 766x907px
What did Battlegrounds do to make you so mad?

I even checked the threads on the archive. All of them are about 20 posts of 'meh its a game'. No one cares about it.
>>
>>384406295

The game type doesn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>384406295
terrible lag
>>
>>384407406
delete this
>>
>>384406781
so dont do it.

land in a city, grab the closest gun and start shooting niggers, keep shooting niggers until its over or you're in the ground.
>>
>Multiplayer only
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>384406690
>Where is this '/v/ IS MAD BECAUSE THIS GAME IS POPULAR' thing coming from?

It comes from /v/ jumping aboard the hate train the moment any semi obscure game gains any popularity. WE SEE THIS SHIT HAPPENING ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>384406690
>Where is this '/v/ IS MAD BECAUSE THIS GAME IS POPULAR' thing coming from?
Because /v/ always hate shit thats popular. people here are predictable as fuck.
>>
>that picture
literally no one cares about that game here, fuck off with your agenda
>>
>>384407406
sad
>>
Because the game feels clunky to control, like I'm playing Arma, which isn't a good thing. I feel like I'm piloting a human shaped mech.

Also third person is cancer due to corner peeking and first person is broken as all hell and disorienting to use when picking up item.

People playing on low settings have a distinct advantage of less grass and more player contrast.

Duo and Squad rewards are absolute ass.

Half the game is slowly creeping around until you get rapidly 2 or 3 shot by an assault rifle from a mile away since they have bullet velocities higher than sniper rifles.
>>
File: spiderciggy.jpg (41KB, 686x661px) Image search: [Google]
spiderciggy.jpg
41KB, 686x661px
>>384407406

why do faggots spam the same thread like 50 times?
>>
>>384406295
I already played Nier.
>>
>>384408543
>Duo and Squad rewards are absolute ass.
This is pretty annoying. you have to pretty much dominate in a duo and squad game to get even close to the same score as a shit run in a solo game. I know they have more important things to worry about but I do hope this changes somewhere down the road.
>>
>>384408816
Autism or shill

Probably shill
>>
It's boring.
Also I can see the whole game condensed into it's best moments by watching Nigmas videos.
>>
>>384406295
because its normie trash, like overwatch?
>>
>>384406295
Game looks like Day Z but no zombies and it's Battle Royale. I actually disliked how Day Z plays and the style of it.

Also,
>early access.
>>
>>384406295
Don't have a job for the money.
Computer can't handle it.

I'm poor as fuck.
>>
how long until one of these games gets some serious publisher backing and just blows all these jank ass early access shits away?
>>
>>384406295

Dragon Quest XI isn't out yet.
>>
>>384406690
It's from Reddit I should not joking you can tell it's them because they do not get why we do not like games and think they are trolling us by making fun of the fact we do not have shit taste like they do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.