[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 75236-final-fantasy-x.png (221KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
75236-final-fantasy-x.png
221KB, 423x600px
Just replayed it.
Still doesn't make sense.

So is Tidus unsent or Yu Yevon's projection of Shuyin or whatever?
>>
>>384398665
Tidus's literally a dream created by Sin.
>>
>>384398785
What is Auron then?
>>
Is teedus from dream zanarkand? How did he get out? Isnt his dad also from dream zanarkand? If so how can it become sin?
>>
>>384399070
How did Jecht even get to Spira?
>>
>>384398785
Created by the aeons, that includes the hundreds of thousands that are at Mt Gagazet.
But once yu yevon is gone their free to wake up
>>
>>384399203
Doesn't he come back in X-2's good ending?
>>
>>384399105
How did Auron even get into Zanarkand?
>>
>>384400162
Why does Seymour not die already?
>>
>>384399105
>>384400162
I assume the same way as Tidus. You know, being slurped up by Sin and dumped in Spira. I have no idea why Jecht was taken in the first place, but I think Auron was sent there by Jecht to look after Tidus until the time came.

Wasn't the story of dream Zanarkand that they were at war with Spira but at the time Spira had better technology and wrecked Zanarkand? I think Yu Yevon made Sin out of a bunch of Aeons to protect Zanarkand but only told it to kill technology (which included Zanarkand) which is why it only exists as a dream. I can't remember. There was that old guy at Ronso Mountain that tells the story.
>>
>>384400567
As I grow older I realise what clusterfucks these games actually are.
>>
>>384399070
Dream Zanarkand is an actual physical place, and the Auron there is the one from the real world. I think.
>>
>>384400803
Just how high do you have to be to even think of a plot like this?
>>
>>384401038
>>384399070
Dream Zanarkand is a summon. A summon from the countless fayth on Gagazet. Their power is also fueling Sin which is all controlled by Yu Yevon. He dies, all the lights go out and the fayth can stop dreaming and actually die. Auron is dead. He is killed when he tries to fight Lady Yunalesca, and receives a mortal wound. He tries to make it back to tell someone the truth about it all, but dies sometime after Khimari finds him. He becomes an unsent and goes to zanarkand ( presumably with jecht's help) to watch over Teedus and eventually brings him to the rest of Spira.
>>
Yu Yevon sacrifices all of Zanarkand 1000 years ago to turn them into fayt. He then split the fayt between Dream Zanarkand, a projection of real Zanarkand based on the memories of the fayt, and two: to summon and empower Sin. He hid within Sin, giving it two missions: protect Dream Zanarkand and destroy all machina-using cities to prevent Spirans from ever discovering DZ.

Despite having the titles of "dream" and being a "projection", DZ is a physical place. Yuna and the others would be able to reach it assuming they don't get annihilated by sin. Dream Zanarkand is essentially an aeon with Tidus and Jecht also being aeons, or maybe fragments of the whole aeon.

Although it isn't outright stated, because Dream Zanarkand is based on the memories of the fayt, it is reasonable to assume the people are based on the memories as well. This theory is cemented farther with X-2 and Shuyin, whom Tidus is likely based on.
>>
>>384401269
You have to have a relatively normal plot, then realize a hit movie just came out with exact same plottwist, so you have to go even crazier to avoid copying.
>>
>>384398665
Thanks for reminding me why i hate this game so much except for Auron, and the OST
>>
>>384399013
An unsent.
>>
>>384399013
Auron was an unsent. Tidus, his father and mother, and the inhabitants of Zanarkard collectively dreamed of the place.
>>
Why didn't Lulu have more screen time :^(
>>
>>384401443
Right, this makes much more sense. I still really wanna know why Jecht goes to Spira in the first place. I can't remember if it ever gets explained, since his leaving kinda kicks everything off.
>>
>>384401969
He was training in the ocean, and sin came by and fucked his shit up. He got dropped off somewhere near bevelle and got arrested for being heretical and shit talking about zanarkand and whatnot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.