[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls IV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
What are your hopes and wishes for Dark Souls IV?
>>
that they don't create it.
2 and 3 were a mistake, they should have done what they did with dark souls 1 (note it's not called demon's souls 2) just make new worlds, new lore, new mechanics and use the same basic formula for their games.
>>
File: bloodborne sucks.jpg (92KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne sucks.jpg
92KB, 1024x672px
>>384392241
Its going to be called Dark Souls IIII, not Dark souls IV, you drooling retard, and its probably going to be another game I can platinum in 10 days
>>
>>384392241
More Bosses?
>>
>>384393159
im with this dude.
if they really truly must make another "souls esque" game then give it a new name with new lore
let it end with the trilogy or it will just keep slogging on to a bunch of shitty cash grab sequels, one could argue that this already happened with 2 and 3 but i think the trilogy is great with the low point being 2.
please from do not make ds4
>>
>>384393510
I played dark souls 1 and 2 to death, finished 3 though didn't play the DLC yet.
lore wise though, I sometimes wish they didn't make 2 and 3, the lore for 1 was pretty good as is, 2 and 3 just ruined it.
as games they're fun sure, but they could have given them another name.
>>
>>384392241
That it won't be released before 2020 and that Dark Souls IV will have nothing to do with the trilogy storywise. Just let the series rest for a while.
>>384393510
I don't count Dark Souls 2 into the trilogy. It had some references and had the basic concept of the story, but did it's own thing with it.
>>
>>384392241
this thread is pointless
Miyazaki said there no more dark souls dingus
>>
I just want the DS trilogy to be rereleased on
the Switch.
>>
>>384395298
They would be retarded not to continue the series, at least in a Soulslike fashion like Bloodborne.
>>
>>384395435
Too late now
He never wanted to make sequels in the first place
either way the series is over
>>
Keep the level design the same, more power-ups, less gimmicky levels
>>
>>384395298
yeah i'm sure the guys jewish enough to sell a patch for $60 is gonna drop their cash cow series
They only said that to generate hype for 3's DLCs
>>
>>384392241
that they dont call it dark souls 3. call it dark souls "some other title" and dont have it about linking the fire or the main narrative at all. concentrate on a smaller story, maybe even several different stories in the world.
>>
That it's Demon's Souls 2 instead.
>>
>>384395298
I thought miyazaki said that he wouldn't work on another dark souls, but that doesn't stop everyone else at From Software from making more money
>>
>>384396390
nah they're doing a whole new game , although you are right
>>
>>384396014
After the last game I really want to see level up waifus ditched entirely. None of them were good after Tawna.
>>
>>384392241
My hopes and wishes for Dark Souls IV is that it'll never happen. The same goes for Bloodborne 2 and yet I still want more of it. I'd love to see what other directors could do with the franchise, but for now it should just rest.
>>
I want pirate souls with ships and different islands in a nonlinear progression. And gun mechanics like bloodborne. There could even be rum instead of estus
>>
>>384397335
I fail to see what a pirate theme would bring to Souls gameplay other than ton of ugly clothing options and gameplay gimmicks.

I mean; I do want to see a more light-hearted Souls game (that would instead get darker as it goes on) but in that case I'd rather it remain in its trademark medieval setting.
>>
>>384392241
There won't be one. The series ended.
>>
>>384398013
Just think of all the water monster bosses or a pvp where it would be crew vs crew on a large ship deck. Imagine searching a gaint ship that had many floors akin to the size of a ds3 dungeon.
>>
>>384395751
Like I said, Soulslike titles. No sequels. Just the formula with different settings and stories, like Bloodborne. There is no way we will never see another game similar to Souls from Miyazaki.
>>
That it's BLAMEsouls and not Dark Souls.
>>
>>384399341
Oh of course not
he IS working on a new souls~like game
>>
>>384393195
Nice cheating faggot.
>>
>>384392241
That it doesn't exist, or if it has to, that it doesn't have anything to do continuity wise with the other games.
>>
Desert Souls, with spooky mummies and manticores and shit
Also let the player move a bit more freely, you don't have to make mario souls or the parkour meme, but a bit better platforming would be nice
>>
>>384393195
nice speedrun
>>
>>384401928
The op for that pic used a guide and summoned for every area
>>
>>384392241
A good plot, memorable bosses, puzzles(?), memorable mini-bosses or mobs, a better character design, better classes that actually makes a difference, and most important of all; less hackers online, especially on PC.
>>
>>384396263
I've thought about this, too.
For instance, I'd like a game where you play as Eygon of Carim, or Lucatiel of Mirrah.
Both seem to have had an epic journey to where we meet them in-game.
It'd be fun to play a non-rpg game in the souls universe, with different mechanics, but tied-in with the main story.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.