[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Tw3_journal_dettlaff.png (444KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_dettlaff.png
444KB, 654x727px
Characters who did nothing wrong
>>
>>384391945
Aside from being a slave to his emotions, causing him to kill countless innocents over one manipulative bitch... Yeah. He was an upstanding guy
>>
File: latest-4.png (262KB, 722x581px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
262KB, 722x581px
I can read your mind.
>>
>>384391945
just cause you sympathize with him doesn't mean he wasn't an absolute evil character.
>>
>>384391945
Picture unrelated?
>>
>>384391945
>too dumb to tell when he was getting played
>when he finds out, he tells the bitch who tricked him to meet him somewhere else instead of just dealing with it there so that he can change his tampom
>murders a fuck load of people when she doesn't show up instead of using his MAGICAL OVERPOWERED VAMPIRE BULLSHIT POWERS to just fucking find her
>she probably doesn't even fucking care about these people AND ACTIVELY GOT SOME OF THEM KILLED WHICH IS WHY WE'RE EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE

Regis is literally the most retarded fucking plot device. There's literally no reason not to fuck Detlaff's face with a silver dildo except ABLOOBLOO HE SAVED MY LIFE ABLOO in your ear for half the dlc
>>
I get this meme. You post a character that obviously did something wrong but then you tell us that he did nothing wrong.

I like it!
>>
The appeal of the characters in the Witcher is that none of them are absolutely in the right or in the wrong. Fuck off OP.
>>
>>384395063
Name one fucking thing that Dettlaff did right
>>
>>384395597
Saved Regis.
>>
>>384391945
he was the worst part of the DLC
you knew the moment you see him there is only one outcome because thousands of year old vampires behave lik 12 year old humen children
>>
>>384391945
But what did he do right?
>>
File: 532152135321.jpg (131KB, 808x560px) Image search: [Google]
532152135321.jpg
131KB, 808x560px
he ended the demon threat, the line of kings( aka his fucking family) that betrayed him, and ended his own miserable immortality in swoop

no one has ever succeeded as hard as ardyn did
>>
>>384396302
And Regis is a fuck-up who justifies Dettlaffs childish bullshit with "but someone hurt his fee-fees..."
It's less something he did right and moreso the one time he wasn't an irredeemable cancer
>>
File: Arthas.jpg (217KB, 1240x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Arthas.jpg
217KB, 1240x1200px
>>384391945
>>
File: Best dad.png (698KB, 874x764px) Image search: [Google]
Best dad.png
698KB, 874x764px
Completely non ironically, non meme, did nothing wrong
>>
>>384397764
Regis makes it a point that he doesn't justify Detlaff's actions though. He just wanted to try to save him too because he owes his life to the dude. Besides which, saving Regis was still one thing that Detlaff did do right which was what the other anon asked for.
>>
>>384391945
>being so beta your one true waifu (who never actually gave a shit about you) cucks you with some old man monster hunter with lice in his beard that she's known for about an hour
>being so beta that your vampire bff will kick the shit out of you and permakill you if you pick a fight with said monster hunter

Deitlaff had a hard life.
>>
>>384394980
>There's literally no reason not to fuck Detlaff's face with a silver dildo

The "only a higher vampire can kill a higher vampire" asspull was pretty fucking ridiculous, especially given you can kill two of them during the main game without really breaking a sweat.
>>
>>384398715
Technically, you didn't kill those two. Apparently only higher vamps can permanently kill another vampire. You can stop them by defeating them but, like Regis, they may come back.
>>
File: 1494980584200.jpg (6KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1494980584200.jpg
6KB, 250x207px
>>384394980
I wanted to purge Regis too. Guy pretty much said he's constantly on the verge of going on a rampage. Never mind his previous history of being a mass murderer who only got stopped because he got so out of control careless and stupid with it that even a bunch of peasants were able to put a temporary end to him.

And why not the elder too?

Purge them all.
>>
>>384398882
I'm sure we could figure it out somehow. Just burn him to ash and stuff his remains into a jar then take him to an aspiring mage. He'll probably figure it out, eventually
>>
>>384399052
Maybe.
>>
>>384398938
>Purge them all
For all of 4 minutes before you remember that vampires in this setting are rediculously overpowered Mary Sues who don't just wipe the entire human race out "because reasons." Seriously, if ONE secret elder can one-shot a witcher as experienced at Geralt (even with Geralt KNOWING the attack was coming), there's really no way that even an entire army of witchers would be able to do anything.
Really one of the most poorly written things in the series if you ask me.
>>
>>384398938
He is omnipotent though, the elder.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.