[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kotaku right /v/? http://archive.is/1zJIq

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (948KB, 824x598px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
948KB, 824x598px
Is Kotaku right /v/?

http://archive.is/1zJIq
>>
Yes, playing as the same Kratos is retarded.
>>
Agreed. It should be some God from African myth, not a white murderer.
>>
Yeah, the series is rehashed casual garbage.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Mission accomplished!
>>
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, etc. I'd been wondering why they didn't just go with a new protagonist from the start. They're calling it God of War as though it's a reboot anyway. I don't know, I feel like having Kratos again kinda dulls his journey in the first 3 games and limits what they can do in this one. Should've gone with an Aztec/Mayan/some other mesoamerican culture with a new protag.
>>
>>384382765
If it's not the black guy voice then fuck it.The Moment when he teach the kid aim im done he should grab the deer from pussy then pull the head off that is how he hunts
>>
>>384382765
They should have just ended Kratos' story and started a new god of war universe using the Norse gods.
>>384383306
I know this was bait but
>there's actually people who think Kratos was white before the curse
>>
>>384382765
People still care about God of War?
>>
>>384382765
but he's already died in like every game
>>
>>384383725
It's Christopher Judge, apparently.
>>
>>384383819
thats the only thing I thought was cool about the new game was that he actually looks like hes covered in ashes now
>>
>>384382765
Kratos shouldn't have been brought back in the first place. Especially when the game is so different from the rest of the franchise. But of course Kratos and the God of War name are a brand that Sony wants to exploit, a new IP is way riskier.
>>
>>384382765
Finishing the series is fine, anything other than old age killing him would be awful
>>
>In an interview with GameTrailers.com, David Jaffe explained his story to God of War III. The first cutscene featured Oceanus in his water form (similar to Poseidon's God form) killing Hermes. Kratos then would fight Zeus in the opening boss fight and kill him. Then a portal opens on Mt. Olympus where the Egyptian and Norse Gods descend from. The Titans and the Greek, Egyptian, and Norse Gods wage a war to determine who would ultimately rule the world. Kratos then discovers the power to teleport back and forth through Norway, Egypt, and Greece. Kratos encounters Stheno and takes her head in a boss fight. Then in another boss fight with the Sphinx, Kratos uses Stheno's head to turn the beast into stone (and that's how we have the Sphinx statue today in Egypt). Kratos then realizes the way to permanently kill a God is to get mortals to stop believing in them. Kratos' plan was already in effect because the Gods were focused on ruling the world and had their minds off of the mortals. Thus, the mortal world was under natural disasters. The mortals stopped believing in the Gods, which weakened them. Kratos & the Titans kill off the remaining Gods. Kratos then uses the Blades of Athena to slit his wrists, resulting in another trip to the Underworld where he is reunited with his wife & daughter. The final cutscene showed the Three Wise Men heading to the North Star resulting with the birth of Christianity.
This would have been the best timeline
>>
>>384384057
>a new IP is way riskier.

You say that when they made horizon regardless.

Or when they made a new MC for Infamous instead of cole
>>
>>384382765
>Broken clock is right twice a day
They're not wrong, give us something fresh, 3 already ended Kratos' story and even gave ambiguity that could've been resolved in a cameo or side materials.
This doesn't feel like it would work from the way they're going off from it unless it was a new character.
>>384384842
This sounds's great too.
>>
>>384384913
Kratos > Cole

Majority of people that doesn't play vidya will know who Kratos is than Cole. It's the truth.
>>
File: maxre1sdefault.jpg (68KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxre1sdefault.jpg
68KB, 1440x1080px
When I first played the GoW games I didnt really understand why he was so mad that he was covered in ash

now that I have worked in a woodworking workshop for a while and being covered in dust the entire day I understand why he's pissed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.