/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought one of these badboys, what games should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: fb-3ds-400x400.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-3ds-400x400.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
Just bought one of these badboys, what games should I get?
>>
>>384379000
3D Land is something that can appeal to almost everyone. It's pretty much 3D world without the weird camera and clusterfucky levels.
>>
>>384379000
You got a console with no games in mind? You are a fucking retard.
>>
All of them? 64gb and the freeshop is your oyster. Also Another World. And some GBA injects.
>>
>>384379280
3DS has a lot of games though. There's something for everyone. It's got a great library.
>>
Animal Crossing New Leaf can be fun

Monster Hunter Generations and Sun and Moon are good choices too, and you also have the Eshop
>>
>>384379382
I didn't say anything against a 3ds and its library. I have one with the games I wanted. But I will never buy any console without having in mind some games first.
>>
>>384379610
>Animal Crossing New Leaf can be fun
Where? You do errands and spiral through three lines of dialogue with the robotic NPCs. It's got no substance or real charisma beneath the surface.
>>
>>384379862
Fair enough. I'm just saying he/she will probably find something they like.
>>
File: 911YnHN2vCL._AC_SX430_.jpg (68KB, 430x393px) Image search: [Google]
911YnHN2vCL._AC_SX430_.jpg
68KB, 430x393px
how is this on 3ds?
>>
>>384379000
That one sex game with the dildos.
>>
>>384380135
Not that great. They added a few cool things like on-screen enemies and a new party member, but the graphics are pretty terrible and the soundtrack isn't orchestrated anymore. also they cencored a couple of outfits and a cutscene - not a big deal but kinda lame.
I have it and enjoyed it, but it's a definite downgrade from the original if you have a ps2 or can emulate.
The DQ7 remake is great though
>>
>>384379000
You should go get a refund because the library is shit.
T. Own one.
Also is FF Warriors the worst game of all time for the 3DS or what? What a terrible game.
>>
>>384379000
That CFW game
>>
Ocarina of Time 3D
>>
>>384380691

Weak bait.
>>
>>384382583
The library is weak, the 3d gimmick is terrible, and ffw was a game with next to 0 replay value.
>>
>>384382923
The library is NOT weak, the 3d gimmick is pure garbage and every musou game is fucking shit.
But the library you can't say it's weak.
>>
>>384379318
This is objectively the only correct answer.

Also monster hunter.
>>
>>384382923
The library is definitely not weak.
>>
Animal crossing new leaf.
It's a solid time waster. Also it lets you dress your male in female clothing.

I wish more games had that option.
>>
>>384379318
is this using a flash cart or an sd card?
>>
>>384384475
>>384383695
Of course I can say its library is weak when few things interest me. Dorks. :)
>>
>>384382923
I like the 3D
>>
>>384385135
It hurts to watch. My eyesight ain't great but fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.