[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to start this. what to expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Bastion_Boxart.jpg (21KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
Bastion_Boxart.jpg
21KB, 300x359px
about to start this. what to expect?
>>
>>384372312
Meh gameplay, meh story, forced emotions and some nice atmospheric music.
>>
As you play you will get a confy weapon setup, stick to It and you will beat it in no time.
Make combinatiosn and do challenges to get more from it because is quite sort.
>>
Good music
Boring gameplay
>>
setting sail
coming home
>>
>>384372312
>meh story, forced emotions
Definitely this. I like Bastion/Transistor overall but their storytelling has always rubbed me the wrong way
>ayy maybe if we leave these crucial plot points vague and/or unexplained, people will think they're deep lmao
>>
>give enemy all the perks
>use mortar
>faceroll
>>
>>384372426
>forced emotions
you can only read this type of dumbest shit on /v/
>>
>>384373785
The whole story is perfectly explained retard.
>>
A game
>>
>>384372312
A good game
>>
>>384372312
THE KID
>>
Gameplay starts off slow, gets more fun once you get customization options and start making weird builds out of all the weapons and drinks. Story and music hopefully carry you through that first third of the game.
>>
>>384372312
good music, dodging, parrying
>>
>>384373785
What crucial plot point is vague or unexplained in Bastion?
>>
>>384373785
Bastion explained everything pretty dang well. You might be able to make a case for Transistor, but it's less like they didn't explain it and more like they shoved it all into the last 15 minutes.

Sept for why Red lost her voice. There was zero explanation for that other than they wanted an excuse to use the narrator thing again.
>>
>>384372312

I tried to get into four times since it launched on xbox live Arcade and just couldnt. It's got cool artsy le but it's just not interesting to me.
>>
>>384375546
its good man. give it another try
>>
File: 1440047860128.jpg (114KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440047860128.jpg
114KB, 886x960px
>>384372312
Don't leave him behind anon
>>
>>384375478
I played it a long time ago so I can't 100% remember the details but the big guys took away her voice because they got jealous of her fame
A shame really, because one of them was in lesbians with her
>>
>>384375607

Maybe some day but it was quite boring and the narrator isn't that cool. It's odd because I was kind of hyped for it at the time.
>>
>>384375707
do it, he deserves it
>>
File: 1459339732386.png (2MB, 1460x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459339732386.png
2MB, 1460x1080px
>>384375978
He only did what he thought was right, anon
You'd fuck up too if you were put under such stress
>>
>>384375978
He did no permanent damage and his rage was understandable.
>>
>>384375810
This organization kills people, they off people frequently. So in the initial kerfuffle that got her boyfriend killed, you're telling me they in a panic took her voice and ran for it? And then they just never touch on it again? All it stands as is a weirdly roundabout way to make the game similar to Bastion in a regard because they didn't want to get rid of the thing that sold it.
>>
>>384376485
If you can't kill someone you take their voice so they couldn't speak the truth
Then you kill them
But of course that didn't work out for them so well
>>
>>384376485
They didn't just kill people, they basically assimilated their data in order to improve the city. I assumed that because of the botched attempt on Red, it was an incomplete transfer, so they took the data that comprised her voice
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.