[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Horizon: Zero Dawn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What do you think of Horizon: Zero Dawn?
>>
>>384371392
Generic garbage that completely failed to capitalize on a fairly interesting setting and premise with an even shittier plot.

The robots are pretty neat though.
>>
Lifespan?

Do we have fire weapons or just the arrow?
>>
File: DDviJ2gXUAAlEs-.jpg (129KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDviJ2gXUAAlEs-.jpg
129KB, 768x1024px
>>384371392
Me and my friend love it
>>
A piece of shit audience is just people who consider themselves le gamer
>>
Boring and pretentious.

What's the point of this big awesome world with amazing graphics when all you're allowed to do is hide in bushes?
>>
boring and safe
>>
>>384371392
Just finished my first playthrough and moving on to Ultra Hard NG+. Loving the strategy you have to use in the harder difficulties. Hating the price of Adept weapons.

I liked the story, overall. I think it's a good foundation they can build on and explore in sony's next multimedia giant franchise.

And killing machines is really neato.
>>
>>384371392

A nice looking, but generic open world game with wasted potential.
>>
>after lurking in 15 or so HZD threads you can easily see the difference between memefucks and buzzword spewers with no knowledge besides seeing 5 minutes of random let's plays and anons who actually played the game
>>
>>384371392
It makes me mad because it has women and black people in it but liberals are the real racists
>>
>>384372017
>massive blockbuster plays it safe
Can that even be considered a criticism at this point? What aaa release isnt watered down and milquetoast?
>>
>>384372459
as long as it's still an issue it's still a valid criticism, just because they all do it doesn't make horizon somehow magically somehow less boring by default
>>
>>384371392
8.5/10. Everything it tries at, it does well, barring the stilted 1-on-1 dialogue moments. Good environment design, interesting backstory, excellent feel to the combat. Not a masterpiece and doesn't take huge risks, but solid all around.

That's why it's an 8.5 game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.