[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gone silent on social media Its over isnt it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: 32072fridaythe13th_20170313.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32072fridaythe13th_20170313.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>gone silent on social media

Its over isnt it
>>
>>384363962
The only media they do now is just pop culture stuff to leech a few more sales. Otherwise, they've been gone for nearly half a month now beyond an orange Steam user that seems like an automated bot.

F13 DA GAME has reminded me that shitty licensed games are alive and well in 2017, so they have that much going for it.
>>
just play DBD
>>
>>384364345
Never
>>
>>384363962
Another SJW failure, why does it surprise people anymore, it should be on the list of "things that happen 100%"
>>
File: 21.jpg (40KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
40KB, 500x366px
>>384364397
Why is it sjw?
>>
I like this game. Please dont die yet
>>
>>384364489
The devs are shit eaters, the game is not representative of their views though. They literally made both niggers fast athletes.
>>
>>384363962
It's fun but after playing it for a while it get's boring, they need more maps or some more customization on Jason so each match feels a little bit more different. Other than that it's a pretty decent game.
>>
Give me single player, then they can bail i dont care after that
>>
>>384364489
They arent. They just banned a few people for literal cheating and surprise, /v/ threw a fit.
>>
>>384363962
>release repetive game with rng unlock system for perks
>vanity unlocks are behind retarded big exp amount
>vanity is recolor

But that was bearable. What killed it for me was

>shift grab kill

Really now? Make him pursuit me. Buff movement speed of Jason if u need to make it possible. As counselor i want to be hunted not annihilated by something thats only counterable by super rare item. Oh and being forced to spectate in order to get 500exp is pants on head stupid.

>but but muh Tommie

I don't give shit. I want to play the fucking game.
>>
>>384364969
Sounds like the devs are great
Meanwhile, DBD devs have praised twitchcucks who openly cheat and exploit
>>
>>384363962
Don't forget that they failed to stealth nerf Thick-Skin a few weeks ago and claimed "it's something the team is looking into" due to new rolls being 1/2 as strong, and then just flatout ninja nerf'd it last week and didn't say jackshit.

>>384365095
You mean like the F13 devs have done by giving the game out several days early to streamers before any of their paid backers got it, or how they're A-OK with people like Ohm and other "big name streamers" constantly showcasing and abusing exploits, but getting a free pass since each stream nets the devs an easy +$40 or more?
>>
>>384365053
Get rid of shift grab, add axe/machete throw.

Fixed.
>>
>>384365290
>13000 xp from the update
>literally got NOTHING worth while
>>
Its fun
>>
Talk about this game you fucks
>>
>>384366057
What is there to talk about? You get chased, killed or escape. Everyone already knows everything at this point so there's not really anything to discuss.
>>
>>384366174
I found a pamela tape, lets talk about that
>>
>>384364663
you do know they are all based on stereotypes
right?
>>
is it true there's a single player campaign coming?
>>
have the reddit cucks completrly censored the subreddit?
>>
>>384366446
Allegedly
>>
>>384366350
They are based on movie characters.
>>
Well after getting caught being total fucking lying assholes, of course they are shutting up for a while.

The dev of this game is such a loathsome prick.
>>
>>384366863
What did they lie about?
>>
>>384363962
>fotm dies soon after release
stop the presses
>>
File: 1498493364133.gif (1009KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1498493364133.gif
1009KB, 300x168px
>Don't stay outside for long
>Travel in pairs
>Don't make a lot of noise
>Close and lock doors, open windows
>Pick things up and take them where they need to go
>Don't be retarded and walk into traps/hang out around objectives/try to complete objectives without knowing that Jason is distracted
Why are there so many retards who can't do this? The number of times that I run from Jason and have to jump through a closed window to a building which I know has been searched, only to find that the doors are all ajar is just ridiculous. There should be a visible fear bar so that even the idiots will realize they need to bar the doors in order to recover fear while camping a building.
>>
>>384367036
Closing doors is a literal waste of time. I usually just barricade one to get the points and then immediately open it back up
>>
anyone who played l4d could tell this game was going to be a trainwreck
>>
Thank God I played a pirated version of this that had working multiplayer and everything, I got my fun couple of hours out of it but it does get boring and repetitive I fail to see this games future especially with faggot developers
>>
>>384366950

>dude got banned and left a bad review of the game
>wasnt cheating at all
>a group of girls and a 12 year old killer, literally he was 12, were farming and basically told the guy "let him farm or we will tell the devs, we know the devs"
>anyone that says that online is usually full of it so the guy said fuck off whores pretty much
>next day he is actually banned and they did actually know the devs
>dev says he knows them in one giant post
>dev then says he has no idea who they are and doesnt know them personally
>makes up huge claim about the guy harassing the girls and the 12 year old and claims he has seen the footage in hd
>but guess what, he of course doesnt want to show that footage at all

Basically, he let that group of people get away with that shit, dude was banned for basically no reason whatsoever, AND he didn't do shit about a 12 year old playing his game, didnt even say shit about that.

He's a faggot.
>>
>>384364345
I actually bought DBD after a few weeks of F13th to scratch my horror itch, and let me tell you that that game is total shit. If you want a game that'll give you the spooks I suggest Until Dawn
>>
>>384367136
It decreases your fear, creates a visual obstacle between you and Jason (so he doesn't know which window you're leaving though), gives you a few seconds to search for items/recover stamina if you don't have enough to escape Jason, and, if you're desperate, lets you hit him with a free stun if he doesn't block while entering a doorway. Doorways are also the best place to put bear traps, in which case you won't use the doorway anyway.
Doors and windows are the most reliable tools in the game for restoring symmetry between counselors and Jason.
>>
>>384367562

>until dawn
>spooks

If by "spooks" you mean "embarrassing, eye rolling dialogue and completely awful characters" then I guess.
>>
>>384364397
>devs are sjw
>they give the nig nogs 1/10 repair and 10/10 speed

Sure pal
>>
The devs told me to fuck off when the game launched and i asked in discord when it would work. Not joking. They then banned me when they said "theres no ETA" for the servers to be fixed.
>>
>>384367915
Ok pal
>>
>>384367915
Im sure this happened
>>
>>384368254
Im glad you find it unbelievable too. I posted screens on their reddit and my post got deleted after avout 30 upboats
>>
>>384368316
Get out
>>
>>384368316
And then you conveniently deleted them, right?
>>
The devs are queers thats forsure
>>
>>384368496
Nope im gonna be home soon, will be happy to post proofs
>>
>>384367692
I'm having more fun with it than DBD so thats something
>>
>>384368592
Would love to see them
>>
As a 30 year fan, i love this game
>>
>>384368867
Go to bed grandpa
>>
>>384368592
Nigga u better do it
>>
>>384366057
>play with other 2 friends
>we go triple chad
>Packanack
>immediately meet up, one finds gas, other finds the battery
>this Jason is somehow a dumbfuck and didn't went for the Lodge car, he's killing people on the other side of the map
>they're fixing it while I'm looking around for the keys
>I shit you not I find it in the Lodge
>We ready to go
>Jason comes in before I get in the car
>Friends run away because they don't have weapons
>I have the flare
>miss
>they start to berate me on open mic for being a fuck
>Jason player laughs
>Oh shit I'm about to die
>Jason wants to do that one kill by the ceramic thing close to the lodge
>He's getting around the lodge and he's hit by a flare
>friends open the mic and start to scream CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD
>run and start to chant aswell
>we later grab the key and escape
>>
>>384363962
>All streamers have already dropped the game and most went back to DbD

Best timeline.
>>
>>384368592
Its been 41 minutes now
>>
>>384371252
>all the twitch cancer left

Good
>>
>>384372108
he aint coming anon
>>
>>384371252
>this is how millenials rate a game, by viewers

Worst timeline
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.