[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have been gifted 50 yuros and decided to pick this shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
So I have been gifted 50 yuros and decided to pick this shit. I know many of you don't like the lack of guidance in the game, but I have a huge boner for space.
Any of you still play it? What are your thoughts on it? Do you want it to keep being developed with further season passes that add content?
Also let's have a space thread since it's been a while since I saw one on nu-/v/. Let's see if you casuals still play the old X franchise and so on.
>>
278 Hours,played last week.Don't buy it
The mission are worse than Korean MMO,everything is only an inch deep.
Buy SC instead or save your money
>>
>>384360609
>don't like the lack of guidance
This is false and only shills, dads and the devs say it.
What people don't like is the lack of gameplay and the korean mmo level of grind you have to do because of how rewards hardly scale with bigger ships.
Also the fact it's 90% downtime.
>>
>>384362018
>dads

So if I put my seed inside a fair lady and she has it and I take responsibility I will have the same opinion?
>>
>>384361837
>Buy SC instead
lol
>>
>>384362189
Summoner
>>
>>384362131
Yes, because your life will be boring enough to enjoy this game.
>>
>>384361837
>Buy SC

But I want finished videogames, not promises of the future, altough I can see how you're literally paying for hype and imagination here.
>>
>>384362343
If you want finished games and no promises you shouldn't buy ED either.
>>
>>384362415
At least ED has a vast space to lose yourself into and has a respectable release and a playerbase.
SC is just a promise people invest in to get their bellies filled with butterflies and fly with their imagination. Not even defending ED actually, merely pointing that out.
>>
>>384362551
And I'm not defending SC, just pointing out ED is not really any of that.
The "vast space" you just talked about is 3 different systems copy pasted a billion times over, and there wouldn't be enough gameplay to fill a 2 hours game if it wasn't for the dead times.
>>
For space sims that are complete or mostly, Elite Dangerous has the best presentation. Evochron Legacy has the most content for your dollar. X3: Albion Prelude is my absolute favorite. Freespace 2 is essential fighter training
>>
>>384362702
yep

turns out space is pretty dull, who knew
>>
>>384362551
A vast copy-pasted space that's a huge chore to traverse and a similar size playerbase.
SC has a demo that i've gotten more fun out of than E:D+Horizons
>>
>>384362702
It's like you've never played a space sim before
>>
>>384362809
evochron's pretty good, but legacy is a bad name

it makes you think it's the oldest game in the series, not the newest
>>
>>384362816
I blame Frontier and their extra jewish business module based around skins.
>>384362901
Time dilation. Rewards actually scaling with missions and challenge. So many things wrong with this game which have never been a problem in space sims.
>>
>>384362809
House of the Dying Sun,Everspace and Freelancer should also be mentioned
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.