[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best game mechanics and controls of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Admit it
>>
It's almost like Kojima made a point to tell his critics to fuck off and made a game with almost no cutscenes, perfect controls, perfect mechanics, basically everything opposite of what he was known for, good and bad.
>>
>>384360456
But they're just ripped off from splinter cell, they can't be the best of all time. Also they don't excuse for half of the game being missing.
Why are kojimadrones so gross?
>>
>>384360561
I've played SC. It's not even close to MGSV in terms of fluidity.
>>
>>384361212
Which one? MGSV's gameplay is straight up Conviction and Blacklist. The older ones are so much more "fluid" than MGSV it's not even funny.
>>
>>384362137
Splinter Cell is boring as fuck though
>>
Yeah the controls are tight as fuck, but the story is loose as shit
>>
>>384360456
No, Thief (not the reboot) and Splinter Cell exist
>>
>>384362185
That's besides the point, you seem to have trouble focusing. I'd argue that repeating the same damn missions over and over is more boring.
>>
>>384360456
Nah, it had this dumb "hold a button to do something instead of simply pressing it" meme and there was almost no TECHNOLOGY.
>>
>>384362137
LMAO. I played the first three SC's, they were nowhere close to being as fluid as MGSV in controls. Shut the fuck up, moron.
>>
I didnt find the controls to be smooth at all when playing with a controller, to be honest
>>
>>384363384
>LMAO. I played the first three SC's, they were nowhere close to being as fluid as MGSV in controls.
You're right, they put it to shame. The different speed levels on Sam alone make it so much more fluid it's not even funny.
>>
>best game mechanics
>infinite ammo at all times
>half the game spent in a helicopter
>>
>>384360456
Controls are smooth as butter but the AI is fucking dumb as shit, the set-pieces are bland, the environments are all soulless and basebuilding is tedious as fuck.

Put that gameplay into any of the other Metal Gear's and you have a GOAT experience but TPP is about as rewarding to play as Far Cry. You get over it quick.
>>
>no fast travel
>cant skip heli ride
>boring empty world that attempts t give you "DO ANY MISSION ANY WAY YOU WANT" but pretty much boils down to fultoning or tranq snipe

Had lots of fun though
>>
4 had better controls. V was a disgusting CoD rehash.
>health regen
>sprinting
Fuck off.
>>
>>384365580
You can just go in heavy armor and machine gun everything but it's not as practical as shooting shit with your pea shooter and fultoning them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.