[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA:Online SUCKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gtav.png (46KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
gtav.png
46KB, 300x264px
>decided to hop on GTA:O with friend
>wooee been awhile
>excessively long load times
>takes about 5 tries to actually get into a server with each other
>finally get it
>cruise around and decide to rob convenience stores while semi-roleplaying
>having somewhat fun
>we finally arrive at a store
>He gets kicked from server
>*RAGE*
>He invites me to a server
>Attempt number 2
>Some fucking faggot literally follows us on a ROCKET BIKE
>faggot flies all over the fucking place
>look up price of a bike
>3,0756,343 or some shitty grindfest number
>mfw when

What the fuck happened this game?
>>
>>384360443
Online was never good, just less grindy. Expect the same shit with RDR2
>>
>>384360443
This one I give the title. Anon is too retarted to start a private session with a friend. What do you say /v/
>>
>>384360591
>rdr 1 was basically a mmo for consoles without all the shitty grinding of GTA:O
>RDR 2 will be GTA:O in the west
screencap this, instead of shark cards the game will have old timey bags of money
>>
the PvE missions were one of the few fun things to do before they added a fucking bulletproof car
>>
>>384360636

We had connection issues even in the private sessions.

Plus we wanted to talk shit to people online.

>>384360982

That's what I'm scared of. RDR was great and I feel like it's just going to be another grindfest with the online.
>>
File: 1499217645026.jpg (87KB, 995x933px) Image search: [Google]
1499217645026.jpg
87KB, 995x933px
>half the shit in the game you can't even fight back against without something equally retarded powerful
>everybody throws bombs instead of shooting guns
>trust anybody for 5 seconds go near them they just kill you

There is nothing to do in the open world part of this game. Hope the sharkcards were worth it just so you can get a good K.D ratio nobody will be looking at anyway.
>>
All GTAO is good for is tryhard faggots making compilation videos of their kills for their 30 subscribers with all the times they got owned edited out while they pretend they aren't using aimbots
>>
>>384360443
Welcome to 4 years ago.
>>
GTAO is great.
The players though, they can disappear into the dark void of space and I wouldn't shed one tear.
>>
>2030
>rockstar adds RP mode to GTAV-2
>game login requires a minimum of $200 in your bank account
>connecting...
>connecting...
>ERROR
>session timed out
>attempt reconnect (with will automatically charge your account $4)
>connecting...
>connecting...
>connected
>leave safehouse
>get immediately sniped by 15 other players
>YOU DIED
>respawn at hospital
>ALERT- it is important to play nice, your account has been automatically charged $5 for your instant respawn
>spend next two hours running a gauntlet of other players to get to customization store
>have $15 dollars left in my account
>everything costs $150 as a minimum or billions in ingame cash
>leave store
>ALERT- you failed to purchase any items, your account has been charged $5 at our inconvenience
>get in car
>ALERT- lost connection to server
>attempt reconnect (with will automatically charge your account $4)
>ERROR- you do not have sufficient funds to play GTAORP

I gets that's it until next payday
>>
>>384361207
>wanted to talk shit
>get shit on instead
had it coming
also most people have voice chat muted
>>
How is GTA:O on PC? I only played on Xbox, so it was just a bunch of kids with mommys credit cards on their account so they could buy everything instantly.

I imagine on PC, we all just hacked money as a community and have stockpiles?
>>
File: BuiltForSex.jpg (22KB, 123x371px) Image search: [Google]
BuiltForSex.jpg
22KB, 123x371px
>>384360443
>What the fuck happened this game?

Sharkcards.
>>
>>384362709
the community is just as shitty, except with more russians
hackers are about as common as they are on console, at least they were when I last played a year or so ago
>>
>>384362858
I never ran into a hacker on console.
>>
how do I unsubscribe from your blog?
>>
Can any1 drop me money in gta online
my sc:Socialguru001
>>
>>384363567
fuck off underage
>>
Thats what i expected
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.