[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on northcraft wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1499379985179.jpg (52KB, 1034x691px) Image search: [Google]
1499379985179.jpg
52KB, 1034x691px
So what are your guys thoughts on Northcraft WoW? Has anybody tried the beta? How is the scripting?

If you dont know what i am talking about > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQnVc1FWIw

Because over on reddit everybody is busy shilling either some instant 80 fun server or fucking Moltenmane. Not that i hang out on reddit or some shit, but it is the only place, where there is a decent amount of info regarding the pserver scene.
>>
>>384358180
Stock trinity core doomed from the start. Play on Felmyst that launches friday instead.
>>
>>384358180
Ok but what if theon warged into a guy with a working penor
why dosen't dragons fly dany to king slanding
why dosn't the lord of light revive the mannis like berric dundarum
whyyy
>>
>>384358731

Care to elaborate on that copy paste?

Can you damn retards at least settle down on whether the server runs on trinity or sunwell? On reddit, there are 1000 variations of this post but with "muh stock sunwell" instead.

Obviously the server won't be stock after 1.5 years of dev time. Also their bugtracker indicates, that they have made a ton of fixes, so how is that stock again?

Have you at least played on the server, so that you can tell us exactly what isn't and isn't working?

I know that this is just a baitpost and that i will never get a reply anyway, but i just had to bite.
>>
>>384359087

Theon can't warg
Dragons are scared of arrows and scorpion bolts
Because the lord of light has autism.
>>
>>384359598
I'm not in the know about quality or whether it's forked from Sunwell core (which in its own right has been forked from Trinitycore of course) or if it's a more recent TC fork, but it should be noted that a mere cursory glance at bug trackers or change logs doesn't tell much. Should you so desire, it's not difficult to pad out fix count by, say, listing one-line SQL fix changing something affecting multiple mobs to all of the mobs involved (I've noticed this sort of thing on recent changelogs for Molten for instance). Conversely, no matter the quality of the server, the main factor in quantity of bug reports is how autistic your testers are. If you dig deep enough, you can nitpick and find bugs in virtually any aspect of the game ("can't hand in The Bundle of Bloodthistle" -> "The barf-o-rama RP event doesn't play upon handing in The Bundle of Bloodthistle" -> "Player pets not puking when handing in The Bundle of Bloodthistle" -> ???). Hell, inferior servers tend to have smaller bug trackers than the most high quality ones, as players know even major issues haven't been fixed and there's no sense in even reporting nitpicky ones.
>>
>>384361354
Ehh..yeah, don't reply to me again.
>>
>>384361442

Wtf? what are you talking about? He didn't reply to you lol.

>>384361354
Nah, I have actually created an account and taken a detailed look at their bugtracker and the fixes actually seem to be quite numerous and also work intensive.

The bugs that remain, seem to be either affecting the lvl 1-60 zones, minor or duplicates of bug reports, which have already been resolved.
>>
>>384361843
Stop pretending to be me.
>>
>>384361946

Are you the "muh stock tc" dude or the other one?
>>
>>384362086
I'm OP, now fuck off outta my thread.
>>
>>384362156

No you aren't, I am the OP, nice memeposting though:P
>>
File: 1500337670347.gif (55KB, 386x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500337670347.gif
55KB, 386x450px
>>384362156
>>384362257
OP here, reddit really is the better site. This thread has served it's purpose, feel free to close it now.
>>
>>384362257

OP here, lets shut this thing down, reddit is far superior.
>>
OP here, join me on Reddit guys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.