[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find it in me to muster the energy to play something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: a snippet of my backlog.png (63KB, 283x660px) Image search: [Google]
a snippet of my backlog.png
63KB, 283x660px
I can't find it in me to muster the energy to play something, and I have literally nothing else to do. I'm sitting in front of my PC in the middle of a sunny day and can't make myself want to do anything at all, so I'm literally staring at my monitor and just... being.

Are any of these games going to energize me? These are a very few of all my backlog games, merely the most recent purchases.
>>
>>384357991
Most of them are garbage
>>
>>384358147
I wouldn't know, almost every one of them is from humble bundle.
>>
>>384357991
>sunny day
Go outside you sack of shit. Go to a pool. If none are nearby try sneaking into a hotel pool, maybe you'll get laid
>>
Eat better you dumb faggot.
>>
>>384358350
I'm a fat ugly fuck (no surprise there) and I have zero stamina so I'd just drown or something anyway. I have a backyard pool, no reason to embarrass myself in public.

>>384358402
I pretty much live on diet coke and sandwiches.
>>
>>384358692
So if you want more energy try changing your lifestyle, shitforbrains.
>>
>>384357991
the only two games you have installed that are worth playing are RCT2 and day of the tentacle
>>
File: shiggydig.jpg (42KB, 447x334px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydig.jpg
42KB, 447x334px
>>384358350
Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>384359294
Too expensive- and difficult to do. Changing lifestyle takes years of effort, patience and money than I can afford to consider any time soon with the shit tier job I've got.
>>
>>384357991
I've been having the same problem for about 5+ years now. It's not that I don't have good games to play, can't afford/pirate them or don't have a good PC, I just have no motivation to play vidya anymore unless I'm drinking myself to death. But, once I do start playing a vidya, I could play for a few hours straight. It's just having the motivation to start up a vidya and not get bored after 10 minutes is the hard part.
>>
File: 1497067735680.jpg (24KB, 280x348px) Image search: [Google]
1497067735680.jpg
24KB, 280x348px
>doesnt even have hAL LIFE 1 OR 2

iLL REVOKE YOUR GAMER CARD. YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK WHEN YOU'RE READY
>>
>>384360179
>a snippet
>a very few
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.